What's new

TTP Offers Conditional Ceasefire to Govt Of Pakistan

Hyperion is a foriegner from turkey , he is out of his mind. Mehsuds are high quality pashtuns, they are one of the strongest adherent of pakhtunwali.

Just wondering, what is your opinion on this offer from TTP?

I know for some reason, Mehsuds serving in Pakistan Army and FC, they are as patriotic as any other Pakistani. Though initially TTP almost consisted of only Mehsuds but that doesn't mean that thousands of others who were the majority are to be blamed for the actions of Baitullah Mehsud and Co.

One thing people need to understand is that they are the worst affected people of this war. You can't know how it feels like to be living in Mehsud area cut from whole of the country, blocked, controlled by militants, bombings, drones, etc.

Army operation brought peace but it's still not peaceful enough.

Without feeling what they have went through, we can't judge them. They are at the end of the day as much Pakistanis as we are.

Exactly, no blanket statements against anyone please.

@Hyperion is a guy who lives in Turkey ! Rora, he ain't a foreigner but a son of the soil & at that a Pashtun from Waziristan ! :D

Taimi Bhai ne thuddd karaa diii hai ? :cray:

Yaar you are talking to Luffy who claims to be a son of the soil and rejects anyone living abroad while at the same time trying to sell out Pakistan to the Afghans.

Last edited by a moderator:
Armstrong bhai ko siasat mein hona chahiey, sab kee post like ker daitay hain chahey woh aik dosary ko gaalian he day rahay houn :D

Just wondering, what is your opinion on this offer from TTP?

Exactly, no blanket statements against anyone please.

I think TTP needs a break and time to get more strength. Solution for this is not accepting this offer, but to eliminate religous extremism from our society. You cant eliminate talibani fitna by killing thousands of talibans, you have to find solution to kill their ideology and for that you have to take start from madrassas and mullahs.

I think TTP needs a break and time to get more strength. Solution for this is not accepting this offer, but to eliminate religous extremism from our society. You cant eliminate talibani fitna by killing thousands of talibans, you have to find solution to kill their ideology and for that you have to take start from madrassas and mullahs.

Thats the long term solution. What about TTP militants now, do you approve of an Army operation against them?

Sir I disagree majority of Pakistani laws and also our economy is not according to Islamic law and orders and we need to change that and we should take this as an opportunity and start talks with the Taliban and also bring Ulemas like Mufti Rafi Usmani and Mufti Taqi Usmani and Maualana Samil ul Haq and also take help help from Uleams from Saudi Arabia they can help us in point us what are un Islamic things in our laws and also tell TTP what are they doing wrong this can help in ending this war which has destroyed many lives in Pakistan and also our economy

oh yes great idea! the manufacturers of terrorism will help end terrorism.. lol!

the only way to deal with the TTP is by completely annihilating them & ending Saudi Najdi influence in Pakistan once and for all

The End Game is about to begin , TTP knows it , they also know that Soon their Rope will Run out , hence the Back foot on negotiations.

ISI has already infiltrated Deep into TTP line , it wont be long before we get Rid of these Scums.

Very true! Looks like ISI has done a great job

Thats the long term solution. What about TTP militants now, do you approve of an Army operation against them?
that would be useless excercize if you do multiple operations with no results at the end, cycle would be repeated. i approve of army operations against them only if ISI/Army stop supporting any kind of talibans and become serious in eliminating religous extremism from pakistan.

Sir I disagree majority of Pakistani laws and also our economy is not according to Islamic law and orders and we need to change that and we should take this as an opportunity and start talks with the Taliban and also bring Ulemas like Mufti Rafi Usmani and Mufti Taqi Usmani and Maualana Samil ul Haq and also take help help from Uleams from Saudi Arabia they can help us in point us what are un Islamic things in our laws and also tell TTP what are they doing wrong this can help in ending this war which has destroyed many lives in Pakistan and also our economy

Disgusting. Perhaps you should first learn what Islam is before preaching Islamic Reform.

Killing teenage girls isn't Islam.
Brainwashing orphans to blow themselves up isn't Islam.
Obliterating poor and innocent people from existence with TNT isn't Islam.

It's not just him that we need to get, which by the way is not that difficult. I say, neuter most of the Mehsuds, throughout history they have been the ones who have sold their own for a dollar.
agreed.
i living in dikhan. having many mehsud friends. and i think i know how they view this world. and they are sell outs. they can do any thing for mony. most of them were msc. but there behavior ......... it was ridiculous. one or two of them were very mature and they also used to curse there tribesman for this same reason. that their mehsuds can do any thing for money.

They just have to educate themselves and pakistan constitution is EVEN MORE ISLAMIC than what they want !

They can pass any law of sharia or anything with help of the article below

Article 227 (1): “All existing laws shall be brought in conformity with the injunctions of Islam” and “no law shall be enacted which is repugnant to such injunctions.”

Back
Top Bottom