What's new

TTP Punjab rehearsed attack on nuclear site: Report

I dont understand one thing how the fish in this world Express tribune get intelligence reports.

Whats the point of intelligence report if it is getting published in damn newspaper.

Hell these idiots are nothing but fear and war mongers .They should be completely shut down and kicked out of Pakistan as they are nothing but people who can sell their mothers for money.

I am so much angry abotu this media situation it is hurting Pakistan and its image all around the world. I just wonder Y all these editors get ivited by the Americans embassy and consulates for dance parties................. Hippocrates spreading lies and propoganda.

Well its coming from the patrons of Express Tribune. You need to read a few posts above yours to know who controls this shitty paper and what type of content this paper has.

I will urge the authorities, if they have spine, which I highly doubt, to close this newspaper permanently. This paper is spreading confusion, forcing west's broken social system and despondency which is unmatched.

Whatever they do, ISI is two-step ahead of them.
Really? :rofl: If the ISI were two steps ahead of them, how come they were clueless about the impending attacks on Kamra Air Base, PNS Mehran, the 2009 Pakistan Army General Headquarters attack, and ironically the attack on the Provincial HQ of the ISI itself?!!

That last one was an epic failure. Two steps ahead and still get clobbered? Did anyone hang for that lapse in intel? :P

Really? :rofl: If the ISI were two steps ahead of them, how come they were clueless about the impending attacks on Kamra Air Base, PNS Mehran, the 2009 Pakistan Army General Headquarters attack, and ironically the attack on the Provincial HQ of the ISI itself?!!

That last one was an epic failure. Two steps ahead and still get clobbered? Did anyone hang for that lapse in intel? :P

Do you definitively know that they were clueless?

I don't have any link for other attacks, but the intel report on Kamra Attack was even aired on TV!!!

The date was mentioned as 27-28 Ramadan, Lahore and kamra the possible targets. Chaklala was also mentioned. There were faint intel reports on the other attacks as well, although not definite and solid as this one.

Even a failed attack on nuke sites will make the headlines.

Better be prepared than feeling sorry later.

People laugh at Indian intel foolishness of wrong information being circulated, but as I said better not to take any chance than failing.

Do you definitively know that they were clueless?

I don't have any link for other attacks, but the intel report on Kamra Attack was even aired on TV!!!

The date was mentioned as 27-28 Ramadan, Lahore and kamra the possible targets. Chaklala was also mentioned. There were faint intel reports on the other attacks as well, although not definite and solid as this one.

u know tht CIA and Indian intelligence are helping Pakistan out right?

Well its coming from the patrons of Express Tribune. You need to read a few posts above yours to know who controls this shitty paper and what type of content this paper has.

I will urge the authorities, if they have spine, which I highly doubt, to close this newspaper permanently. This paper is spreading confusion, forcing west's broken social system and despondency which is unmatched.

Broken Social system ?? ..you live in their land and yet ..............

No system is perfect nor able to satisfy all the people......Each culture and governeing system evolves with time undergoing changes making more sutiable for the society....................Western system is still evolving and adapting too and that is why....West social system is increasingly being adopted by others.......

Whatever they do, ISI is two-step ahead of them.

Pakistan fought against direct attack from Indo-Israel Air Force, twice, once in 1980s on Kahuta Labs and second in 1998 on Chagai. Pakistan also battled against international pressure from media and economical pressures. In the end, we survived and had the bomb.

Today, we are still fighting from external elements trying to de-nuke Pakistan. Strategic Forces and ISI are prepared for whatever comes. If military of two countries couldn't stop the tests from happening, what would a few gunmen with external supports do?

Any news on security of Pakistan's nukes must be consumed with humor.

Pakistan may have sucessfully fended off the Hindu-Joo combination, but can it fight against the Pakistanis themselves ?

Pakistan may have sucessfully fended off the Hindu-Joo combination, but can it fight against the Pakistanis themselves ?

When I read the initial words of the title, I was laughing. TTP seems to be expanding its business with new branch offices apparently. :rofl:

WTF is TTP Punjab? Its registered office?

I mean why can't their government just declare all as terrorists and improve the nation's image?

CIA, RAW & NATO are planning all this & they are trying their very best to destabilize & hurt Pakistan in the presence of PPP who is the puppet of US.

Martial Law or full military Coup is needed now to insure the safety of Pakistan. Democracy is only hurting Pakistan. PPP, PML-N, MQM & ANP they all need to be arrested, punished for their betrayal & the plans of our enemies need to be dented & broken for good.

lolz Americans even don't know where are our nuclears and these kuta bila ready for attack LOL @ NEWS and NEWS POSTER!

I mean why can't their government just declare all as terrorists and improve the nation's image?
Would anything change? Pakistan has banned the LeT, and the UN has banned the JuD (Jamaat-ud-Dawa) apart from other sundry terror groups, but their honchos openly have huge melas, rallies and protest gatherings on the main streets of Lahore and Karachi right under the noses of the security forces!! :)

Secondly, all terror groups are 'inter-related' in varying degrees. So taking action against one could mean a backlash by others against the interests/assets of Pakistan. No one wants to take that risk. There would be more suicide bombings and attacks on vital installations as revenge.

Don't believe that the Afghan Taliban, TTP, Al Qaeda and so on are separate entities, hermetically sealed from one another. They are all attached by an umbilical chord through which funds and arms/ammo flow. Even training camps are sometimes shared between the groups.

Pakistan has unfortunately got itself into a bind by promoting and supporting such groups as proxies to fight the army's wars in Afghanistan and Kashmir. But this has backfired spectacularly as can be seen from the number of attacks by them on high value targets within Pakistan itself.

I think it's too late to correct the situation even if support to all militant groups is terminated immediately. But that won't happen anytime soon as Kayani himself mentioned to his American counterpart that these groups are his 'strategic assets'!

1. one wonders why Indian Hindus need shoulder of Jews by taging yourself with Jews to appear more important.

2. Since ceation of India, Indians still failed to fight the unequiped internal rebels in NE despite you being a big country with triple the resources and weapons we have, and you are hurling the taunt at Pakistanis who are faced with world class trained terrorists with all the resources, funds, weapons and support from our cunning dirty enemies too.

With all the intelligence agencies of almost every big world and regional power in pour backyard who are gaurding their interests at the cost of Pakistan hence dont hestitate to support these homegrown Pakistani terrorists and well as international foreign terrorists against Pakistan when it comes to their interests.

I say we are DOING very well by fighting against terrorists in all directions , if it was India, trust me you guys would have been crying badly

1. one wonders why Indian Hindus need shoulder of Jews by taging yourself with Jews to appear more important.

Ask Last Hope. Apparently it was he who is saying that.

2. Since ceation of India, Indians still failed to fight the unequiped internal rebels in NE despite you being a big country with triple the resources and weapons we have, and you are hurling the taunt at Pakistanis who are faced with world class trained terrorists with all the resources, funds, weapons and support from our cunning dirty enemies too.

With all the intelligence agencies of almost every big world and regional power in pour backyard who are gaurding their interests at the cost of Pakistan hence dont hestitate to support these homegrown Pakistani terrorists and well as international foreign terrorists against Pakistan when it comes to their interests.

I say we are DOING very well by fighting against terrorists in all directions , if it was India, trust me you guys would have been crying badly

And yet, and yet, no secession has taken place in India. That tells something aint it ? And please we know very well what insurgency is and how to deal with it. We are dean in the institution you are currently studying in. :)

And "unequipped rebels". Madam g, you can google on the american embassy internal cables detailing ISI help to the NE rebels.

And how much territory has India lost since independence? None. We have only gained (goa, sikkim) or liberated (bangladesh).

When have our own citizens attacked our naval and air bases succesfully, and destroyed prized assets? Thats right, never.

When have foreign commandoes needed to come into India to take care of terrorist scumbags? Never.

When have foreign missiles repeatedly pummelled us, with us being able to do nothing but protest and plead? Never.

Pakistan's biggest fear today is pakistanis. Your own citizens who can infiltrate your armed forces, destroy naval airplanes, attack airbases and even the army's general headquarters. Pakistan is probably the only country where the army had to launch a daring raid into its own headquarters.:rofl:

The situation is very different from India, where a few "rebels" burst crackers every now and then. We have succesfully quelled any major insurgency incited by pakistan (khalistani and kashmiri). Other so called insurgents are a joke. On the other hand, your country itself is a joke when it comes to handling your citizens

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom