What's new

TTP Punjab rehearsed attack on nuclear site: Report

Once again, this is the despicable security measures of the US, we already know the long history of accidents, leakages, theft and deaths in and around India's nuclear facilities, while Pakistan having been in a 10 year plus war, NEVER had a single incident other than US agents trying to infiltrate and getting caught miles away.

Now one is bound to ask...who the F**K are they to whine about Pakistan's nukes?!

Last edited by a moderator:
CIA, RAW & NATO are planning all this & they are trying their very best to destabilize & hurt Pakistan in the presence of PPP who is the puppet of US.
Ahh..the Burden of pro pakistani islamists..When a part of radiclised pakistani muslims start islamic holy war against pakistan for shariah,they desperately need to shift the blame from militant islamism to CIA,RAW,JEWS...what not..

Oh what happened y r u acting like a 10 year old kiddo....... Have some self respect and dont tell on this forum that you dont have any atticates to talk to other person who have opinion other than what you think.

I have opened my eye to all this sensational news being published by this so called BS express tribune . DO want me you tell u every news they printed which never happened.

Kamra Attack so what if they get one news out of 100s other, true. They are nothing bu propaganda machine hired to spread lies, fear among masses which i think need to be put to stop before it is to late.

PS: We have heard in the past about all this sensation BS from many other news sources nothing came true. Even if it is true what can you do , Armed forces have intelligence and they know how to manage the threat .

Are you sure that i am acting like a 10 year old kid here and not the one saying that to me? Answer my question rather than repeating same stuff , wasnt the report of a possible attack on PAF airbase was published by the media? people like you were referring it as sensationalism or act of propaganda at that time also but do i need to again remind you the fate of that?

Armed forces have intelligence and they know how to manage the threat .

Now this line clearly portrays who is a 10 year old kid here ... Managed the threat like in case of GHQ? Kamra? or Mehran?

Whatever they do, ISI is two-step ahead of them.

Pakistan fought against direct attack from Indo-Israel Air Force, twice, once in 1980s on Kahuta Labs and second in 1998 on Chagai. Pakistan also battled against international pressure from media and economical pressures. In the end, we survived and had the bomb.

Today, we are still fighting from external elements trying to de-nuke Pakistan. Strategic Forces and ISI are prepared for whatever comes. If military of two countries couldn't stop the tests from happening, what would a few gunmen with external supports do?

Any news on security of Pakistan's nukes must be consumed with humor.

Now you dont act like a kid here , we already have many.
Being able to spy or collect information is one thing and defending the attack is another . ISI can pass the intelligence to relative authorities but now after then its upto them to take action and if they dont take proper action or fail to defend, then no matter how smart the ISI is or worked hard to collect intelligence it all ends up in a fizzle . In past we have seen GHQ, ISI offices , Mehran,2 attacks in Kamra, etc etc Are that not enough to refute your statement

The problem here is you are not dealing with external elements but internal elements which are always more difficult to deal with compared to the former one because in case of external elements you know who they are and how to fight but in case of internal you never know who will come and hit you. You have people in every wing of the forces who have soft spot for talibans and thats where it gets hard for anyone to take anything lightly. In past you have people form Brigadiers to PAF personal involved in attacks against security forces . you never know how many bad fishes you have in your ranks and you only know when something substantial happens .

So big mouthing or blind faith ain't gonna help

This cold war not only hurt Pakistan but also India in the end. & only those will be happy who are here to capture the resources... & this time India and Pakistan can't cry about that they didn't know that will happen...

Now you dont act like a kid here , we already have many.
Being able to spy or collect information is one thing and defending the attack is another . ISI can pass the intelligence to relative authorities but now after then its upto them to take action and if they dont take proper action or fail to defend, then no matter how smart the ISI is or worked hard to collect intelligence it all ends up in a fizzle . In past we have seen GHQ, ISI offices , Mehran,2 attacks in Kamra, etc etc Are that not enough to refute your statement.

Nuclear weapons are something at a different course guarded by different men. (SF). The Kamra attack however was a nice gesture by QRF.
The problem here is you are not dealing with external elements but internal elements which are always more difficult to deal with compared to the former one because in case of external elements you know who they are and how to fight but in case of internal you never know who will come and hit you. You have people in every wing of the forces who have soft spot for talibans and thats where it gets hard for anyone to take anything lightly. In past you have people form Brigadiers to PAF personal involved in attacks against security forces . you never know how many bad fishes you have in your ranks and you only know when something substantial happens .
That's true. But what you do no know and media doesn't want you to is, General Kiyani had made a committee that looked into the officers till Brigadiers I guess, and charge for corruption. Many were court-martialed in this process of cleansing the Army.
So big mouthing or blind faith ain't gonna help[
You've changed a lot Mani, and I wonder if this is you posting or someone else has your password?

Nuclear weapons are something at a different course guarded by different men. (SF). The Kamra attack however was a nice gesture by QRF.

Can't be successfully attacked and planning or executing the attack are both different things , you can't sit idle just because you know that xyz can't be destroyed , the good thing will be to caught those blood suckers who are planning such attack (if the intelligence/info is true) rather than waiting for them to reach there.

That's true. But what you do no know and media doesn't want you to is, General Kiyani had made a committee that looked into the officers till Brigadiers I guess, and charge for corruption. Many were court-martialed in this process of cleansing the Army.

It can be called a good attempt but not a perfect one because at the end of the day its not written on the face of someone that whether he is pro-taliban or pro-Pakistan because people are good at pretending . No way it is possible that these factors are 100% eliminated form forces, there will be some black sheeps

You've changed a lot Mani, and I wonder if this is you posting or someone else has your password?

Sorry for those words bro, actually quite upset with security forces repeated failures so got harsh . sincere apology

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom