What's new

TTP's Faqir Mohammad vows to fight Pakistan

They're in Pak

Good! Hunting season starts
happy-hunting.jpg

Just the Mr soft soft juicy juicy needs to toughen up or gtfo

They are deliberately doing this to trigger some people.

Taliban have not fully come in power and are still fighting off resistance and ISKP. Heck they just took over kabul on 15th and american forces are still present for withdrawl etc. It is too esrly to ask them to open an another front.

Let the governemnt form and negotiations happen.

Have you not noticed the entire indian accounts are trying to sabotage relations.

Sofar Taliban have only shown positive signs, have patience.

Dont rush into conclusions. Enemies of yours are relying on your emotions and recklessness.

Time will give you answers and clarity.
I agree - this is similar to the increase in BLA attack in a “use it or lose it” scenario. However, it may get bloodier before it gets calmer. Unless stability comes in one form or another in Afghanistan, cross-border operations may be the only alternative to stopping a rise in attacks.

pakistan has supported Taliban to safe guard its own interests, so far Talban govt has not established yet this is the reason we are watching some frogs jumping here and there, let them come in to power and see their actions how they curb these terrorists, if they failed to control pakistan should kill terrorists inside afghanistan for that they need to have a strong intelligence system in afghanistan and i am sure they already have their assets.

I think this explains why Pakistan has not recognized the taliban government yet. maybe an indication to them to make good on their promises to not let anyone use their soil by chaining up and handing over all these ttp monkeys to Pakistan. may also be the reason why neither China, Russia nor Iran have recognized them. it's been 6 days since their victory but no recognition as of yet. I think the afg taliban are busy in government forming for now, once that is done, we will see action by them against the ttp and daish, we'll witness ttp monkeys being arrested and handed over to Pakistan. Let's see...

TTP are Indian snakes. You have trained, armed and supported your TTP brothers in Afghanistan for a long while now.

The RAW and NDS nexus with the blessings of the CIA managed and funded TTP but lets not delude ourselves , most of the on ground terrorist activities of the TTP are done by people who are tribal area Pashtuns. TTP has largely drawn from the Mehsud tribe in south waziristan , both for its rank and file and leadership. Also PTM and TTP are joined at the hip since both are dominated by the Mehsud tribe. On twitter the same account that disseminate TTP propaganda are also the ones that disseminate PTM propaganda , it is very easy to spot it.

We'll be able to tackle the problem if we state it clearly and not dilly dally about it.

Close enough

Either talis hit em, we assassinate the leader, or do covert special operations in kunar

You do realize Afghan Taliban have fought against foreigners, interfering in an another country will antagonize the only force which you have a chance to develop an understanding with is akin to falling right into the trap.
You do realize the fallout this will have on afghan taliban and media propaganda against them that they are not able to protect the sovereignty of their country and how it will strengthen their adversaries?

You anatagonize them, and if they openely support ttp in retaliation you are done for, in an eternal conflict.

He is harmless in Afghanistan, any action on their soil has to be coordinated and joint.

Give it time and let Afghan Taliban come true on their words, if they need assistance jump in but for now patience and vigilance on the borders is the key, which we are doing while helping them reach a settlement and form a stable governemnt.

TTP are Indian snakes. You have trained, armed and supported your TTP brothers in Afghanistan for a long while now.
I know it is favourable for Pakistan to think Talibs are holier than thou but it's better not be so blind to think without India there would be no TTP. Talibs will keep on playing the double game with Pakistan.

Bhaiyoi slight sabar...

Things will improve. Let there be a govt in Afghanistan.

We don't know who released it previous govt or taliban. We don't know whether he was in jail or a safe house. Did taliban know where he is... Was it a will full act or negligence.

Taliban has committed that afghan soil won't b used against any one not only with pak but with China Russia Turkey Iran and even US.

Just wait for some time and see what happens...

He will b killed like a mouse no issues... Either way

Alot of indians want misunderstanding in region just like they are trying with chinese

I agree - this is similar to the increase in BLA attack in a “use it or lose it” scenario. However, it may get bloodier before it gets calmer. Unless stability comes in one form or another in Afghanistan, cross-border operations may be the only alternative to stopping a rise in attacks.

We need to develop an understanding with IEA for that. Going in while keeping them blind will only complicate the situation. What IEA hates most is foreign interference.

Vigilance on borders is the key, until everything settles in Afghanistan.

The governemnt is handling the situation in a very mature fashion.

First step is to assist all we can to form a stable inclusive governemnt. Than we can discuss joint operations or coordination against the likes of ISKP and TTP, while respecting their sovereignity.

I'm sorry but no use digging our heads in the sand now. This devil has made himself well clear. The TTP will fight Pakistan for an independent emirate.
From 0.06 seconds he says to the affect in my broken semi understanding of Pashto ;

"The sacrifices will not be forgotten, oh muhajraono (those who migrated for Allah) the Pakistani aggressors time is coming".

Brother @TNT also added they need to stop fighting among themselves.

Several failures here of border security and intelligence.

1. How on earth was he able to cross from Afghanistan to Pakistan so easy, even with the 'secure, fenced border'.
2. Why wasn't he taken out i.e. he was vulnerable travelling and in the midst of the chaos in Afghanistan.
3. The IEA should be asked to help aid in their destruction. I know there was a statement yesterday but more needs to be said and done.
Ssssshhhh! we Pakistanis are the most trusting folks as long as we are told what we want to hear. We are so innocent that we can't process the possibility that the other side might just be playing us. Looks particularly bad on us considering we ourselves play others (double games), but can't expect ourselves to be the receiving end of the same. History would not have a gentle verdict for the current leadership of Pakistan (military in particular) who have shown nothing but weakness. It is not even possible to decipher what goes on their heads and where their energies are being expended currently.

Back
Top Bottom