What's new

Turk Mobs attack Chinese restaurants in Istanbul and beat up Uighur and Turkmen employees

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before rushing with comments we need to wait for the news behind the news to reveal. The why's and who's. After a century of acrimony Turkey and China have been making sincere/bold efforts to patch up and be friends. In the emerging global polarization China and the Sword Arm of Islam find themselves in the same side. There are powerful elements who would want to sabotage this effort.

Chineses are right. The world is a dangerous place! Btw, is China more safe? I don't know. But one think is clear. Not safe enough for Uighurs! Lolz

Turks are so angry in Turkey because of Uyghur genocide, especailly about events which happening in Ramadan. So some extremist Turksh have done this atack foolishly. It was wrong but people not comfortable here.

Btw People will do protests at everycity on sunday about Uyghur genocide.. also i ll join an protesto at my city.

Already protestos started last night pray, everybodies prayer for Uyghurs in Turkey at every mosques
11403220_845050465563156_682031148941571620_n.png

from today
11204870_845048645563338_1375909529606516066_n.jpg

Turks are so angry in Turkey because of Uyghur genocide, especailly about events which happening in Ramadan. So some extremist Turksh have done this atack foolishly. It was wrong but people not comfortable here.

Btw People will do protests at everycity on sunday about Uyghur genocide.. also i ll join an protesto at my city.

Already protestos started last night pray, everybodies prayer for Uyghurs in Turkey at every mosques
11403220_845050465563156_682031148941571620_n.png

from today
11204870_845048645563338_1375909529606516066_n.jpg
Then why they attack uyghur restaurant? :lol:

the "butt-hurt" thread :D don't feed the chicom trolls.

Then why they attack uyghur restaurant? :lol:
@TaiShang @Raphael
You always need to see the trend about the news, not just looking at one specific news. Then the news will start to make sense for you. Internal elections in Turkey has not yielded any results, so the islamofascist AKP wants to create an atmosphere in Turkey to shift public opinion and MHP party and its voters toward itself. They started a propaganda about Kurds in Syria, and threatened to attack Syria, they also started to boost anti-Chinese sentiments, to create the atmosphere they want. So, it does not matter who the owner of chinese restaurant is(They don't give a **** about it), the important point is that its a Chinese restaurant, and attacking it, will boil Turks bloods and boosts nationalistic sentiments!!! But, the funny point is that after a couple of months that their government gets fully formed again by islamofascists, they will start to beg dear China to give air defense system to Turkey. All these members moaning about China, will shut up again, because they are driven by their sentiments, not their brains, and when media cools them down again, these same members would cheer a deal for importing Chinese air defense system!

It's an ignorable country and has zero influence on us.

Believe me, this part of the globe gives no sht about you neither. All we care about are Uyghurs and their rights which worths to challenge on global arena.

Believe me, this part of the globe gives no sht about you neither. All we care about are Uyghurs and their rights which worths to challenge on global arena.

Well, that's it, I think you even confessed this point, the Turkish government deliberately trying to provoke Uighur problem, although there are internal political needs, however, there are external stakeholders as needed. Turkish Government that if to challenge China in this issue, it will bring more geopolitical interests, it is your judgment.

Well, let us take a look to see how the Chinese government to deal with this problem, if they are smart enough, please remember that foreign policy must not be rigid, or it will lose the most important initiative, especially to treat a country such as Turkey. For a complex interest, to dare to go the game, deal with such opponents, sometimes the battle can be loved. For today's situation in the Middle East, Turkey has more need for China than China needs Turkey.

要勇于主动冷却一段时间,等待时机,创造主动。

Last edited:
where did these chinese bots come from LMAO..

lol chinese propaganda machine started ;)

A lot of them are here to assist the Pakistani trolls.

for this time good joke :omghaha:

attack them at the restaurant. epic

that happens when you declare everything around you turkish until you loose the majority
or maybe the buttheads only thought its chinese whoever runs a chinese restaurant is a traitor..
so even if it was real chinese restaurant it would be shamefull and idiotic and not right,, that is not the way we want to go..

maybe taksim is a place of apes and dickheads..

So a Right Wing group represents all of Turks? Really?

The name "Turk" is the problem here.

In our nation, there is very little to no real Turk. Our nation is made up by nations around the region, a mixed nation of nations around Anatolia:

AnatolieLimits.jpg

Anatolia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Turkish (Anatolian) nation is made up mainly by Greeks, Armenians, Georgians, Pontus, Azeris, Russians, Lazes, Cherkes, Kurds, Arabs, Bulgarians, Macedonians, Albanians, etc, etc..

A nation that has been living in Anatolia for more than tens of thousands of years, with a fully mixed and integrated culture, Anatolian Culture.

DNA researches show that there is like 0% real Turk in our country. And the little amount lately came to Turkey for economic reasons, just like they go to USA, Germany etc also for economic reasons.

We are not Turkic, we are Anatolian.

In our nation, there is very little to no real Turk. Our nation is made up by nations around the region, a mixed nation of nations around Anatolia:

AnatolieLimits.jpg

The Turkish (Anatolian) nation is made up mainly by Greeks, Armenians, Georgians, Pontus, Azeris, Russians, Lazes, Cherkes, Kurds, Arabs, Bulgarians, Macedonians, Albanians, etc, etc..

A nation that has been living in Anatolia for more than tens of thousands of years, with a fully mixed and integrated culture, Anatolian Culture.

DNA researches show that there is like 0% real Turk in our country. And the little amount lately came to Turkey for economic reasons, just like they go to USA, Germany etc also for economic reasons.

You just made a lot of Turks angry, I guess.

@TaiShang @Raphael

You always need to see the trend about the news, not just looking at one specific news. Then the news will start to make sense for you. Internal elections in Turkey has not yielded any results, so the islamofascist AKP wants to create an atmosphere in Turkey to shift public opinion and MHP party and its voters toward itself. They started a propaganda about Kurds in Syria, and threatened to attack Syria, they also started to boost anti-Chinese sentiments, to create the atmosphere they want. So, it does not matter who the owner of chinese restaurant is(They don't give a **** about it), the important point is that its a Chinese restaurant, and attacking it, will boil Turks bloods and boosts nationalistic sentiments!!! But, the funny point is that after a couple of months that their government gets fully formed again by islamofascists, they will start to beg dear China to give air defense system to Turkey. All these members moaning about China, will shut up again, because they are driven by their sentiments, not their brains, and when media cools them down again, these same members would cheer a deal for importing Chinese air defense system!

Turkey's political situation is understandably tough at the moment, and I agree with you about that. It is not just internal problems (the Kurdish problem, economy, sectarian tension etc) but also regional problems, that is, "the strategic depth" which has left Turkey with no representation in four neighboring countries.

The past decade is an epic failure, as I see.

And it is also understandable that, given the circumstances, the AKP trolls would flood the social media with fake stories and cooked up images about China's XinJiang. There is a dedicated group of people doing that, understandably, and they appear to be extremely radicalized. Is it because of years of religious education and being indoctrinated with certain Hadiths? Or is it because of the culminated hatred toward the secular Republic over the past seven something decade? As I read the international press, they see a guy hung up on a rope anytime somebody criticizes Erdogan.

Apparently, the desire to mingle ethnic fascism with religious fascism is just too tempting given the circumstances. The dream team from this would be a coalition hell bent over Kurds at home and over Syrians abroad. They will, for that reason, do everything they can to achieve this goal.

These people are really no threat to us. It must be secular Turks (especially Alawites and leftists) that should be worried about this rising Islamization and ethnic fascism. Some guy opening up four thread on a unanimous forum is worthless. This will only make the PDF higher-ups happier because of increased traffic. But, it is only concerning with respect to reflecting the psyche of the people (well, at least 50% of it) in Turkey.

Ranting on PDF will leave no remark but mobilizing foreign ministry for the issue and attacking innocent Chinese tourists will definitely have some implications for long term. Do not anticipate Chinese leadership to behave like Erdogan. Erdogan has the fish's memory and treats its subjects like that as well; but the Chinese state has a very long memory.

I wish there was a secular government to undo everything Erdogan and his men destroyed, including the foreign policy, but that chance seems to be missed. The good will is only out of my respect toward the founder of the country, a true revolutionist.

Last edited:

AnatolieLimits.jpg

are you serious?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom