What's new

Turkey Accused of Using Chemical Weapons against PKK

Feel free to post videos/photos of some other army, trying to convince terrorists to surrender by risking their own lifes, while they had the chance to kill them all in matter of seconds.

If you judge the past with today's norms, you would see that most of the nation's ancestors has committed terrible crimes, and according to your logic all those nations are evil and we should expect anything from them...

Well the onus is on you my friend!! but lemme give U some hints on checking you tube/Google videos!!
There had been many a instances when terrorists surrendered to Indian Army , Pak Army.. and were NOT shot at rather given a chance to assimilate with the main stream.
it was your friends Rant comparing Turkey with Russia and `other countries`.
But well done the Turkish soldiers. : thumbs up:

Well the onus is on you my friend!! but lemme give U some hints on checking you tube/Google videos!!
There had been many a instances when terrorists surrendered to Indian Army , Pak Army.. and were NOT shot at rather given a chance to assimilate with the main stream.
it was your friends Rant comparing Turkey with Russia and `other countries`.
But well done the Turkish soldiers. : thumbs up:

Apparently you didn't get my point. It wasn't about not shooting the surrendered terrorists, it was about how our soldiers are spending hours after hours in order to convince them to give up, by risking their own lifes.

My friends have right to compare it with Russia and other countries when it comes to this. Like i said, most of the armies in the world would have killed them all instead of bothering convince them.

Article from 2010 btw even when a G3 bullet destroy a body i cant imagine about other heavy weapons in this 30 years time period (if we talk about other operations aganist terror groups we can hear kind of words too) especially after EVERY successful operations we hearing kind of words,i remember some experts from other countries (as i remember he was an european commie) who visited operation side too a dude took piece of MK-84 bomb and said;

Oh i think Turkish Army used chemical bomb,i really wonder if he can take piece of a REAL chemical bomb too.

If you want to use chemical weapons you must at least have one of them in your stockpiles.

There is only two way of having them,
1) Buying from someone
2) Manufacturing them by yourself if so you will need huge chemical plants for this purpose

I just want to ask few questions to one who claims that Turkey used chemical weapons;

1)From whom did Turkey buy such material ?
or
2)Where do Turkey produce such material in Turkey?
(Please do not forget that Turkey is a signatory state of "Chemical Weapons Convention" and international inspectors can travel and inspect any chemical plant in Turkey)

Back
Top Bottom