What's new

Turkey-Afghanistan-Pakistan Military Exercise Commenced

2456.jpg

Is this Pakistan army (brown)?

Despite the fact Pakistan has experiences in many exercies in the past, it is deeply sad that Turkey want to teach both Pakistan and Afghanistan how to shoot, how to walk together, how to communication, etc. That's absurd.

Why can't Pakistan set up own joint exercises with our neighbour Afghanistan ?
yes the soldiers in brownish camo are Pakistanis.

its a joint exercise
just happens to be happening in Turkey
Pakistan also holds its special ops exercises where it has participations from America, Europe, Arabs, China and Turkey too
doesn’t mean Pakistan is teaching them... its not a course its an exercise
they are of mutual benefit where professional armies exchange ideas and train to work together in case in the future a UN Security council needs peacekeeping forces to oversee humanitarian aid or oversee elections and avoid genocide in countries in Africa, any such training in the peace time helps in better understanding and coordinating with each other.

There is noting absurd about learning from Turkey, their country and army is far more older and established than us. No one can claim to be a master of everything. Hence knowledge base is increased and better strategies adopted after such exercises.

Well, well, well. Turkey really seems to be going places in terms of unilateral foreign relations, isn't it? This is an interesting development; rope in Pakistan and seize a share of the Afghan pie. Good strategy I must say.

After thousands of years of struggle i think turkic people deserves some power

Irfan Sir, you are making good points.

I guess, Afghanistan don't trust Pakistan since Pakistan offer to train them last year which is still under consider by US and Afghanistan government. It is important Afghanistan need to be strong and stable in deep ties with Pakistan.

Thanks to Turkey.

^^fk man wht the hell is this????? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:, got some malfunction nerves hahahahahahahahaha :lol::lol:

i only understood he is pissed off at me :lol:

very funny man, u r the funniest guy around here, u just made my day, i didnt laugh the entire day as im laughing now in the middle of night

thanks man :laugh:

very funny man, u r the funniest guy around here, u just made my day, i didnt laugh the entire day as im laughing now in the middle of night

thanks man :laugh:

I think he is saying that he wants to shoot you??:what:

Nothing brotherly about that..:undecided:

Award of UN Medals To Pakistani Peacekeepers
2458.jpg

:pakistan:

A ceremony for award of UN Medals to Pakistani peacekeepers serving in United Nations Stabilization Mission in Democratic Republic of Congo (MONUSCO) was held at Bukavu in South Kivu province.

Special Representative to the Secretary General (SRSG) Mr. Roger A Meece, Force Commander, Lieutenant General Chander Prakash, Deputy Force Commander Major General Andrian J. Foster, Honorary Counsel General of Islamic Republic of Pakistan Mr. Aslam Pyarali Rawji and Heads and Staff of various UN Agencies and notables of South Kivu Province attended the UN Medal Award Parade.

SRSG Mr. Roger A Mecce greatly appreciated the Pakistani Contingent for their unwavering commitment to the cause of peace and awarded UN Medals to 3500 Pakistani Peace- keepers. He dwelt at length at the important contributions made by the Pakistani Peacekeepers, undertaking diverse tasks in DR Congo ranging from military operations to winning hearts and minds of the local Congolese.

He acknowledged the exceptional contribution of Pakistani troops in crisis management and helping Provincial Government and UN Agencies on various occasions. He commented that results of dedication and commitment of Pakistani Peace Keepers in DRC have been impressive and makes MONUSCO proud of them.

Force Commander MONUSCO Lieutenant General Chander Prakash appreciated contributions of Pakistani Contingent in maintaining peace in South Kivu Province. He said that, contributions of Pakistani Contingent to MONUSCO have been exceptional. The Force Commander admired the discipline and conduct displayed by the Pakistani soldiers in the mission and prompt response of Quick Reaction Forces of Pakistani Battalions at the time of emergency. He commended the compassion shown by Pakistani Peace Keepers towards protection of civilians, provision of assistance to schools, youth organisations, orphanages and stabilization projects. He added that the work of Pakistani Peacekeeper would leave an everlasting impression in the minds of the people of Democratic Republic of Congo.

Later, the SRSG and Force Commander pinned UN Medals to Pakistani Peacekeepers. The SRSG also awarded Force Commander’s Certificates of Commendation to Pakistani Officers and Soldiers who displayed excellent performance in different operations and emergencies for saving precious lives of locals.

ISPR

Link

Great exercise. We should help the Afghan Army to be strong enough to enforce law in the entire territory of Afghanistan.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom