What's new

Turkey envoy urges India to close Fethullah institutions in Mumbai, linked to military coup

ashok321

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Canada
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ked-to-military-coup/articleshow/53601791.cms

MUMBAI: Turkey on Monday sought shutting down of institutions in Mumbai linked to the Fethullah "terror" network, which it had claimed was behind last month's attempted coup in that country.

"We have requested Indian and Maharashtra government that all institutions in Mumbai and elsewhere, connected with this network be closed," Turkey Consul General Erdal Sabri Ergen told reporters here.

"Everything connected with this network should be closed. They should be put under microscope. This is an illegal netwrok with a sinister design in mind," he said.

"The institutions connected with the network are (there) in Mumbai. Our Ambassador has informed Indian authorities. We believe the Indian authorities already had that information," he said, when asked if Indian authorities were informed of Fethullah's Mumbai connection with last month's coup bid in Turkey.

"Our communication with Maharashtra government is in parallel to what our Ambassador is doing in Delhi," he said.

"We have given a lot of documents and provided evidence. There are several such institutions in Mumbai and elsewhere in India, he said.

"What clerics (in these institutions) provided was not positive message but a sinister message. The organisation network is damaging to Turkey," he said.

This isn't a terror organisation in classical sense, he said.

"The coup attempt was foiled by people of Turkey, who stood before tanks, which is a victory for democracy and media," he said.

Turkey actually sent a request to India for taking action against Gulen institutes back on 19th July.But India has not paid any heed to that so far.

Back off Turkish envoy... We dont trust Turkish Dictator Erdogan and his staged coup... After what u did with India membership on NSG, We Dont give a Damn what happens to Sultanate of Erdogan...

Our Stupid Politicians in the past stood with Turkey on issues likes Khilafat Movement which was non of our business anyways ...

But we are on a Path of course correction ... and Turkey is not on the list of our well wishers ...

Our Stupid Politicians in the past stood with Turkey on issues likes Khilafat Movement which was non of our business anyways ...
You mean Gandhi was stupid?

Back off Turkish envoy... We dont trust Turkish Dictator Erdogan and his staged coup... After what u did with India membership on NSG, We Dont give a Damn what happens to Sultanate of Erdogan...
Staged coup? Too much bollywood now a days?

You mean Gandhi was stupid?

Staged coup? Too much bollywood now a days?
what ever Makes you Happy ...

Name one Bollywood Movie where Coup was the topic... Well the common man of India got the knowledge of coup from the political situation in our neigboring country where a coup happens in every 10-15 years...

And the people trust their military dictators more then their Power of Voting and electing their leaders... ...

what ever Makes you Happy ...

Name one Bollywood Movie where Coup was the topic... Well the common man of India got the knowledge of coup from the political situation in our neigboring country where a coup happens in every 10-15 years...

And the people trust their military dictators more then their Power of Voting and electing their leaders... ...
You didn't answered my Question related to Mahatma Gandhi?
A little pussy like you is calling him ''stupid''. There must be a good reason behind it, and I am curious to know that reason.

You didn't answered my Question related to Mahatma Gandhi?
A little pussy like you is calling him ''stupid''. There must be a good reason behind it, and I am curious to know that reason.
I see Senior Think Tank Like @Joe Shearer is thanking you for your personal attack ...

when I talk about People Like gandi I am including people whos thinking match with him just like joe...

Politically & diplomatically , Yes.
Jinnah oppossed Gandhi's this move terming. it a foreign matter
I think either Gandhi or Jinnah one of them stupid.
Your take ?
I will not call any one stupid.
But I am surprised to see your country mate calling Gandhi as "Gandi" which in my eyes is pretty insulting .....
Any how, I have reported his post. You Indians are strange people, abusing your own Father of Nation :tsk:

Well, we are close to finish this sh!t in Turkey, it's for India's self good to clean it off. Take action or not, it's your business.. Remember that you have been warned.

I see Senior Think Tank Like @Joe Shearer is thanking you for your personal attack ...

when I talk about People Like gandi I am including people whos thinking match with him just like joe...

You can't spell his name?

Of course, you couldn't answer his question but sat dumb and defeated until you thought of this lame answer, but that's another matter. Just shows that you make silly remarks and then sit wondering how to justify it. It's happened before. Or perhaps you don't remember.

Well, we are close to finish this sh!t in Turkey, it's for India's self good to clean it off. Take action or not, it's your business.. Remember that you have been warned.

Interesting you want India to help you with person whom you calls as terrorist but are ready to support another whom others calls terrorist.

Anyway , India will take decision depends on the person is actually accused or not, if he is by all means throw him out.Or else he should be accorded fully our hospitality....

Back
Top Bottom