What's new

Turkey First Indigenous Helicopter Engine to be Ready for Integration This Year

Hi sir just a little bit off topic if z10 isn’t that much reliable how come Chinese have inducted so many batches beside this how will they match AH64 Indian apaches if these are not up to the standards & are these not better then the one we are using at the moment ( now here o
I’m not saying not to go for t129
If possible your input will be appreciated
Thank you
Because there is no Multan in China.
The environment conditions where these gunships are meant to operate within Pakistan are tougher than that of China. Moreover, Pakistan is reluctant as it can approach better options, China cannot.

What's better in the T-129 that the Z-10 couldn't offer?

Hi,

Close your eyes and tell me what you see---" NOTHING"---!

That is what the T-129 is for pakistan---.

The T-129 for pakistan does not EXIST.

So how can something that does not exist for you can be compared to something that does exist---.

Hi sir just a little bit off topic if z10 isn’t that much reliable how come Chinese have inducted so many batches beside this how will they match AH64 Indian apaches if these are not up to the standards & are these not better then the one we are using at the moment ( now here o
I’m not saying not to go for t129
If possible your input will be appreciated
Thank you

Hi,

Pak army just fckd up---decided to fly in the wake of the PAF and fell right on its face---.

T-129 right from day one had a sanction written over it---.

Because there is no Multan in China.
The environment conditions where these gunships are meant to operate within Pakistan are tougher than that of China. Moreover, Pakistan is reluctant as it can approach better options, China cannot.

The environment in Turkey is no different than china---.

Chinese helicotpers can be used in less elevation areas.
who told you that Chinese helicopters can't fly at high altitudes? Pakistan military or some random turksever pdf "thinktank"?
What's better in the T-129 that the Z-10 couldn't offer?
your question is phrased the wrong way around.
wit the imaginary (for Pakistan) T-129 Pak-PDFers can indulge in their turcphilia, while the Pak-Army can shoot you with the Z-10 for real

Last edited:
Honestly if T629 will be available, I wonder who will be eager to acquire T129.
Interestingly, the readiness of this engine and the prototype appearance date of T629, both fall within one year time space given by Pakistan to Turkey for sorting out T129 and ITCR based problems.
Nobodies eager for it when the Russians, the Americans, the Chinese, and the Europeans all have options on the table.

TEI-TS1400

upload_2020-6-20_12-56-50-jpeg.643193

Very good development :tup:

Seems like the T-129 is maturing platform , great investment for future
What the JF17 Program is to Pakistan , the T-129 is similar program for Turkey.

For Pakistan there is no real major hurry , we can wait a year or so , engines can be installed towards the end , 90% of helicopters can be built in mean while so don't anticipate major delays

In worse case scenario , we will just end up , ordering more units but reap the rewards of completed engine

Last edited:
after india has bought u.s apache we should buy alligators from russia

Last edited:
who told you that Chinese helicopters can't fly at high altitudes? Pakistan military or some random turksever pdf "thinktank"?

your question is phrased the wrong way around.
wit the imaginary (for Pakistan) T-129 Pak-PDFers can indulge in their turcphilia, while the Pak-Army can shoot you with the Z-10 for real
Pakistan military trial results. Z-10 E had to be upgraded twice to match atak's performance levels.

Pakistan military trial results. Z-10 E had to be upgraded twice to match atak's performance levels.
so you are another one of them insiders who were invited to observe the original and the subsequent trials? don't think so, it does not compute. plus PDFers have a tendency to exaggerate their importance, even make false claims. so I'll leave it a that as i have enough troubles with the management as it is without inviting more

upgraded twice to match atak's performance levels.
so it is now equal to Atak but Pakistan should still abandon it because 'we' be turks and in another 10 years 'we' might get atak

Last edited:
these helicopters are only seen in movies but not in real combat

I know my friend.. was just joshing you. I assumed you already knew they were fiction :P

Airwolf was only TV show tho

EDIT: Seriously though, I wouldn’t be the least surprised if the US had classified copters that are like the fictional ones.

Last edited:
so you are another one of them insiders who were invited to observe the original and the subsequent trials? don't think so, it does not compute. plus PDFers have a tendency to exaggerate their importance, even make false claims. so I'll leave it a that as i have enough troubles with the management as it is without inviting more

so it is now equal to Atak but Pakistan should still abandon it because 'we' be turks and in another 10 years 'we' might get atak

We already are Muslim. So are truks. Thats besides the point. Good thing people like u don't get to choose military hardware. You sound like an indian or of indian mindset.

Our armes forces conduct trials and tests and don't compromise on quality hence z-10 E has been upgraded twice.

Im sure which ever is better for logistics costs and politics will be chosen. I'd not mind if z-10s are reserverd for punjab kpk and azad kashmir regions while atak is kept for gilgit, sindh and balochistan.

Just as we have both russian Mi attack ships and american gunships of AH series . So can we find use for z-10s and ataks.

Good thing its neither upto you nor any pdf member but to each branch of armed forces they get to pick weapon of choice and they have almost always picked the best of weapons which they themselves use. Nor u or i.

Back
Top Bottom