What's new

Turkey in Olympics - London 2012 - 2 Golds, 2 silvers and 1 bronze

olum saka lan , its just football , i support galatasaray alot , but country is more important . :D

bazi fenerliler , ulkene kufur edene bisey demez fenere gelinec aslan kesiliyor.

Ofcourse the country is more important. 'ulkene kufur edene bisey demez'- What are you trying to imply; i would list you all the arguements i carried at against all the people who insult my country and my relegion, but i am not 'görgüsüz'. I honestly don't care what you're intention was. People who insult at other countries are weak people with out an arguement; and if you relized i did not swear in my post.

'bazi fenerliler , ulkene kufur edene bisey demez fenere gelinec aslan kesiliyor'- Please take this back as i take it offensive after all i done for my country.

Ibrahim Bölükbaşı lost :/ hes young and don't have much experience though, Ramazan Şahin is more experienced, Taha Akgül is still in too, we will see what they will do.

Taha Akgül lost too, only Serhat Balcı and Ramazan Şahin left, both are more experienced then others, I expecting a medal at least from Ramazan Şahin, former Olympic champion.

BAHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII KINGGGGGGGGGGG HE BEAT FORMER OLYMPIC CHAMPION HARDEST GUY.

YESS WE CAN WIN GOLD NOW BUT HE HAS A BROKEN HAND.

Ofcourse the country is more important. 'ulkene kufur edene bisey demez'- What are you trying to imply; i would list you all the arguements i carried at against all the people who insult my country and my relegion, but i am not 'görgüsüz'. I honestly don't care what you're intention was. People who insult at other countries are weak people with out an arguement; and if you relized i did not swear in my post.

'bazi fenerliler , ulkene kufur edene bisey demez fenere gelinec aslan kesiliyor'- Please take this back as i take it offensive after all i done for my country.

tamam kardes bosver sildim

f... this olympics , they give an african referee for an african player , we lose 2 points on congo or something whatever its called , he couldnt even hit him he loses points on some stupid thing.

Azerbaijan won its first gold medal, Toghrul Asgarov in 60kg freestyle wrestling. Sharif Sharifov in 120kg freestyle also got into final, hope it will be our second gold in a day.

In total, 9 medals.

Kinda off-top but I hope its ok to post in brother thread. :)

yeah man dont worry , post them here , im so angry , our taekwando guy in semi final lost , he was 2-0 upfront then they give some stupid points whatever its called combo or kongo or something , without even hitting the opposition they give these , then with these points 2-1 then 2-2 and last second he got a stupid point.

Azerbaijan won its first gold medal, Toghrul Asgarov in 60kg freestyle wrestling. Sharif Sharifov in 120kg freestyle also got into final, hope it will be our second gold in a day.

In total, 9 medals.

Kinda off-top but I hope its ok to post in brother thread. :)

You know the funny thing is i was lurking in a certain armenian forum to see what kind delusions they posted just 5 hours ago and seen their olympics thread , they were talking about armenia's medals slightly lower than Azerbaijan's but when they earn 1 gold medal today all will be meaningless and you guys are going to cry :P Now Azerbaijan is the one who earned gold i wonder what they are posting now :angel:

Sharif Sharifov won the second gold for Azerbaijan.

If not for stupid refs, Teymur Abdullayev would be in finals in 91kg boxing, Mammadrasul Mecidov was also pretty close to finals in 91kg+ boxing, refs also had wrong decisions although not as bad as in Teymur's case.

Teymur pretty much knocked out his opponent, yet he didn't get the win. Anyway, not bad at all until now.

Another gold to Azerbaijan :no:

PS: Deno add Azerbaijan's score to end of the title like (Azerbaijan 2 Gold x Silver x Bronze)

MANNN IM STILL SO ANGRY AGAINST BAHRI , ANYONE WHO WATCHED THAT WOULD HAVE SEEN THE CHEAT BY THE REFEREE CLEARLY

THEY KEEP BLOODY GIBING KONG-GO OR SOMETHING , THE OTHER GUY DIDNT EVEN FIGHT , AND HE WON , EXTREMELY UNBELIEVABLE , IF WE WON IM SURE WE WOULD OF GET GOLD.

Back
Top Bottom