What's new

Turkey in Olympics - London 2012 - 2 Golds, 2 silvers and 1 bronze

Korean rightfully won dude, çirkeflik yapma, she was simply good, our girl morally collapsed after second 3 point and one after another points, she basically did nothing in second and third rounds.

Silver anyway :)

The game was strange. They gave our 3 points after we objected and did not return our objection card after. While they returned the Koreans'. I also find it strange that all the three referees were Asian, how is that?

Never mind, Korean fought very good she would have probably won anyway....
Silver is not bad you know

Korean rightfully won dude, çirkeflik yapma, she was simply good, our girl morally collapsed after second 3 point and one after another points, she basically did nothing in second and third rounds.

Silver anyway :)

Why didnt they give our card back?? whatever that card is called , and they gave theirs back ?

Morally killed the athlete

Tomoroww we have another taekwando who won world championship and silver in 2004 olympics so i think he will get something good , and freestyle wrestlers after

Plus did you see the referee , he was trying to not give the point trying to act somehow , while everyone on TV heard them say 3 POINTS

We need to increase support , awareness and make people do more swimming , and those water sports etc not just football , basketball , weightlifting ( terrible this year ) , wrestling ( bad this year ) , taekwando , and running.

114 athletes ( not including para) and this much medals is very bad , 114 athletes is quite alot , like top 10 in world , china got like 396 and has so much medals , like 3-4 times as ours but has much much more medalss , LOOK AT CHINA IN THE PAST , THEY WERENT SO GOOD EVEN WITH THAT POPULATION , WE CAN DOOOO IT

Turkey needs to diversify its sports, we are focusing so much on football that all other sports get virtually no time in the media. If these sports received 1/3 of money that football recieves we would see another Turkey today.
Also even though we invest all our energy on football we have had no success in international football for more than one decade. I am personally getting tired of football after failure in UEFA and Champions League every damn season!

Turkey needs to diversify its sports, we are focusing so much on football that all other sports get virtually no time in the media. If these sports received 1/3 of money that football recieves we would see another Turkey today.
Also even though we invest all our energy on football we have had no success in international football for more than one decade. I am personally getting tired of football after failure in UEFA and Champions League every damn season!

euro 2000 quarter final 2002 world cup 3rd , 2003 3rd fifa confederations cup , 2008 euro 3rd , we have great players , i dont worry about football we are in top 10/15 nations easily , basketball we are top 5 in the world .

GALATASARAY THIS YEAR IN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE , ALSO WE SIGNED FELIPE MELO AGAIN

01AwcAX1DKKOIAAAABAAAAAAAAAAA_1.jpg

Come on GALATA

BELEIVE ME GALATASARAY IS PROMISING THIS YEAR , WE BEAT FIORENTINA EASILY , GOOD TEAM IN ITALY

YOU FORGOT THIS GREAT MATCH BASKETBALL

Last edited by a moderator:
Super cup match is tomorrow :) Fenerbahçe has a good squad but its not totally harmonized yet, with Yobo and Krasic and a fully warmed up team I think Fener can win :) both teams are good though.

Don't tell me that you're even going to start a flame war about that ?

Adam gibi konuşuyoruz lan işte doğru dursana :D

Its too early to say that, I think there is no favourite yet.

Bahri Tanrıkulu easily eliminated the Greek opponent in taekwondo, he's in quarter finals.

sikebahce? We going to win!

Terbiyeni bozma lan. The football in turkey is now ugly because of people with the same mentality like you're self. There are people who support Fener, like myself, in this forum; do we write about our accomplishments or do we swear and insult at the opposition? No. Görgüsüzlük yapma.

Terbiyeni bozma lan. The football in turkey is now ugly because of people with the same mentality like you're self. There are people who support Fener, like myself, in this forum; do we write about our accomplishments or do we swear and insult at the opposition? No. Görgüsüzlük yapma.

Damnnnn Bahri got a hard opponent in Quarter final , always unlucky we are , last olympic champion , RizaKayaalp got the cuban who he could of beat but if he faced him in the final.

If bahri wins this i see no reason not to win it.

Back
Top Bottom