What's new

Turkey, India are 'natural' allies: AKP deputy

Turkey is realising that Ummah romance will not work in foreign relation. The only thing matters is the ability of the other country to benefit.

If we would set the standard for great relations to be sweet words, then the whole world is a friend of each other.

If we would set the standard for great relations to be sweet words, then the whole world is a friend of each other.

No my standards are the co-operation, trade and support on international fora to exploit all potential of bilateral ties and not lip services of Ummah.

No my standards are the co-operation, trade and support on international fora to exploit all potential of bilateral ties and not lip services of Ummah.

This is exactly a lip service. It has so much to list... Now compare that to what Pakistan and Turkey have, or what Azerbaijan and Turkey have. India won't ever, ever, remotely come close.

This guy might he laughed at by the world and indians alike a lawyer? May be he means all good , after all we pakistaniz don't want to be enemies of india forever. We hope to resolve kashmir dispute and let india be india..

This is exactly a lip service. It has so much to list... Now compare that to what Pakistan and Turkey have, or what Azerbaijan and Turkey have. India won't ever, ever, remotely come close.

Well we have Russia and a lot of other time tested friends. So what's the big deal ??? It's not as if Turkey is the next big thing. TBH, they are more fragile, even more than Pakistan I guess. LOL :-)

Well, we always wanted increase the trade with India, after all there is so many Indians so it would be great for The Turkish Industry... (Pakistan Trades with India as well, so you cant really blame us)

And as you can see Turkish made lethal weapons export to India is still banned by Turkey. So there is nothing new. We will increase trade with India if we can... with this money Turkish civillian And military Industry will be stronger And Pakistan will benefit this Turkish military Industry as always.

Well, we always wanted increase the trade with India, after all there is so many Indians so it would be great for The Turkish Industry... (Pakistan Trades with India as well, so you cant really blame us)

And as you can see Turkish made lethal weapons export to India is still banned by Turkey. So there is nothing new. We will increase trade with India if we can with this money Turkish civillian And military Industry will be stronger And Pakistan will benefit this Turkish military Industry as always.

You do not need to explain this to us man. Do what you feel is good for you.

I would even propose a more closer people to people interaction. Just invite me when that Bollywood bubble bursts

Well we have Russia and a lot of other time tested friends. So what's the big deal ??? It's not as if Turkey is the next big thing. TBH, they are more fragile, even more than Pakistan I guess. LOL :-)

Yes, yes, you guys have the СУКА ВЛЯТЬ Russians. I am just pointing out something, no need to get offended buddy ;)

What do you have?

You won't be able to count what we have. But biggest of all, we helped Turkey in the war for North Cyprus, and that NOBODY ELSE did!

Yes, yes, you guys have the СУКА ВЛЯТЬ Russians. I am just pointing out something, no need to get offended buddy ;)

Quite evident who is ебля offended by the quality of their reply. :hitwall:

You do not need to explain this to us man. Do what you feel is good for you.

I would even propose a more closer people to people interaction. Just invite me when that Bollywood bubble bursts

Well, I, personly, dont watch bollywood movies but you should invite me when Pakistan stop her trade with India. Only After that you can blame us as you wish.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom