beijingwalker

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
Turkey is ready to export unmanned aerial vehicles to India

December 13, 2021 at 5:54 pm

AA6_6.jpg

Turkish military drone on 16 December 2019 [Muhammed Enes Yıldırım/Anadolu Agency]

Turkish Unmanned Aerial Vehicles, developed by Ankara-based Zyrone Dynamics, is ready to be exported after the company attracted international investment, Anadolu News Agency says.

According to the report, Zyrone Dynamics, which produces UAV technologies with its advanced technologies, is preparing for the first product delivery to India.

The company will also make demo flights for the defence tenders in India in March 2022, and is making plans to expand to Far East countries via India, the report says.

Also, the company has completed the international military certification processes for the UAVs which were tested in different weather conditions.

In 2020, Turkey produced its UAVs mostly for other countries, like India and Poland.

This year, Poland became the first NATO member which purchased Turkish armed unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV) and drones.

India buys everything from others, why it just can't produce any equipments, India even needs to buy rifles from abroad...

Wait what? Islamabad has to summon the Turkish ambassador immediately.... Also that news agency is suspicious but nonetheless if this true then the Turkish Embassy should be summon
What is it that makes you think Turks give a damn?

Turkey is a NATO member state with no obliations to anyone else but only the pappa America.

That is why PA buys Chinese UCAV.

We have 2 major markets were we purchase China and Turkey all tho we haven't bought UCAV from Turkey yet but we are interested. We have bought Chinese UCAVs and we bought Turkish warships including Chinese warships etc etc we basically shop in these 2 markets.

I initially thought this was baktar or Asalen the two major turkish defensive companies but after doing research I found out it is some small private company.. But if Turkey was to begin to sell and start arms proliferation on our borders this would have been taken as security issue in Pakistan without a doubt but this kinda false alarm due to the company being obsecure

We have 2 major markets were we purchase China and Turkey all tho we haven't bought UCAV from Turkey yet but we are interested. We have bought Chinese UCAVs and we bought Turkish warships including Chinese warships etc etc we basically shop in these 2 markets.

I initially thought this was baktar or Asalen the two major turkish defensive companies but after doing research I found out it is some small private company.. But if Turkey was to begin to sell and start arms proliferation on our borders this would have been taken as security issue in Pakistan without a doubt but this kinda false alarm due to the company being obsecure
Are you a pakistani?

What is it that makes you think Turks give a damn?

Turkey is a NATO member state with no obliations to anyone else but only the pappa America.

We can still intercept this even tho it is unnecessary because it is some small no name company. But if this was something like Baktar or AI drones something like that etc etc you can bet we would have intercepted and blocked it

Wait what? Islamabad has to summon the Turkish ambassador immediately.... Also that news agency is suspicious but nonetheless if this true then the Turkish Embassy should be summon

You do know we have previously also brought Naval ships from turkey as well

Good example showing there’s no such thing as friendship or brotherhood between countries. It’s all about interests. My country’s interest vs yours.
Pakistan should focus on indigenously making as much weapons as it can and not be dependent on others.

Back
Top Bottom