What's new

Turkey Leader in Europe with Number of Trademarks

Deno

Reaction score
Turkey has left behind France in 2011 with the number of applications of 120.000 trademarks and became the Europas leader.

Speaking to Anadolu Agency, the chairman of Turkish Patent Institute Prof. Dr. Habip Asan sai that They began to reap the fruits of their efforts made in recent years.

There is a serious awareness in Turkey when it comes to trademarks, Dr. Asad said.

Source: Turkey leader in Europe with number of trademarks

2009 1. France 2. Germany 3. Turkey

2010 1. France 2. Turkey

2011 1. Turkey 2. France

Quite a misleading news. Does Turkey have the highest number of approved Trademarks in Europe, or it is just the number of applications that have been submitted? I can hardly believe that Turkey can left behind the most innovative people like Germans or English in this game.

Turkey must be now very happy that they didnt join Euro zone..
The racism from Euro zone in Blamnking out Turkey while accepting countries as far away as Malta into europe..Proved to be a blessing in disguise.

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

Few years back i used to hear the street interviews of random people from Eurozone that if they are comfortable with Including a "Muslim country" Turkey in Eurozone and none of them was ok with that...
Now see they are in the gutter..while Turkey is doing fine..

Trade Mark Statistics

I found some informations here regarding trademark application and registration. Turkey is no where in the list and it is quite impossible that she is topping the list in 2011 unless some miracle has happened.

Innovative English ? i think your still thinking about the past

Turkey must be now very happy that they didnt join Euro zone..
The racism from Euro zone in Blamnking out Turkey while accepting countries as far away as Malta into europe..Proved to be a blessing in disguise.

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

Few years back i used to hear the street interviews of random people from Eurozone that if they are comfortable with Including a "Muslim country" Turkey in Eurozone and none of them was ok with that...
Now see they are in the gutter..while Turkey is doing fine..

Judging by the flag I presume that you are living in a European country, I mean in a gutter. There is nothing wrong with it if you love a Muslim country that is doing good economically, but it should not mean that you humiliate those countries where you are living and earning your bread and butter.

in europe germany is by far the most innovative and produce engineering exellence look in to the street you will see 40% german cars 40% japanese and 20% the rest ( this is in Europe)

Porus i think your a British and europeon colonial lover who used many countries and people as slaves took your resources and left you poor ( im nt talking about any country but the countries they colonised)

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

i think that list a total joke that germany is not in top 10

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

the most innovative country by far is USA

Judging by the flag I presume that you are living in a European country, I mean in a gutter. There is nothing wrong with it if you love a Muslim country that is doing good economically, but it should not mean that you humiliate those countries where you are living and earning your bread and butter.

No...i really mean what i am saying...and i know exactly what i am saying.
Even UK in economic terms is now in the gutter...its hard to survive here now...
No wonder Scotland is breaking away in the nexe 24 months...They had enough of it.

Porus i think your a British and europeon colonial lover who used many countries and people as slaves took your resources and left you poor ( im nt talking about any country but the countries they colonised)

No sir, I'm just a realist and I have no qualms in accepting that I love Europe. It is my home and it has given so much to me that I will always remain grateful. But it still doesn't mean that I hate other countries. I think we should learn to live with reality.

Back
Top Bottom