What's new

Turkey Leader in Europe with Number of Trademarks

it is off topic. I do not know why are people so stubborn too write about things which are not even distinctly related with defense. Why can we stay focused? I really wonder what is the aim?

http://www.wipo.int/export/sites/www/freepublications/en/intproperty/941/wipo_pub_941_2011.pdf

open the pdf and search for Turkey. I am not sure if this is good enough source, but heck I can see some improvements and I think that's what matters. however I'd like to point out that perhaps the inventions are small and very basic stuff.

I mean, if a Turkish engineer had invented the time portal, then I guess it wouldn't bloody matter if we we're at the bottom of the list, because we'd bloody have invented the time portal!

Hope this puts things into perspective. I'd rather know exactly what has been invented and what are being sought patent on.

Plus some of the things people want patent on are bloody old historic stuff, like "who has the right to call their sweets for danish pastry", or "Turkish delight" or "coca cola" etc.

That kind of thing are just very annoying, and countries should be banned for trying to take patent on stuff like that. e.g. Uzo in Greece is (i think) the same as Raki in Turkey.

or how apple is trying to stop competition by claiming ownership of the slide to unlock. they can go F**** themselves.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom