What's new

Turkey most popular country among Arab nations, poll finds

Turkey is the most favorable country among Arab nations and is touted as a state that is contributing to peace and stability in the region the most, a survey has shown.

Turkey is certainly doing very well, they are a role model for the entire region. :tup:

Because Turkey is economically strong, politically not joined with religion and have liberal democracy. Because all this factor it has peace and therefore loved by every one. If you ask me any muslim country you love than its none other than Turkey.

Turkey a developed secular country for all Muslims to be proud of Turkey should be a role model to those poor arab protesters fighting for democracy against authoritarian regime India may still have its problems and may be struggling to tend to its poor but at least we got democracy ( a clean and functioning one i might add) and we are moving forward i hope all country's can do this and achieve progressiveness

Yeah take over all Arab lands again :P

Turks would do a better job ruling the Middle East than the Arabs are doing.

Turkish people are very humble people, they are not arrogant or racist against anyone, unlike many Arabs....even though Turkish people are 1 million times better looking than Arabs.

Bring back the Ottoman Empire, Turks !!!!!!!!!!!

its completely secular......its popular with all the countries in the world actually

Most popular and most powerful ... a title earned by a secular system.

Congratulations..

I LIKE TURKEY PRIME MINISTER TAYAB SIR HE IS GREAT LEADER OF HIS TIME ESPECIALLY HIS ROLE DURING GAZA FLOTILLA

Even when if has to overthrow a democratically elected government

I remember seeing a documentary on Turkey (in CNN I think) in which a Turkish intellectual said that he will rather have a military intervention that will stop democracy for 5 years than a democratically elected Islamic party that will drag Turkey 500 years back.

I remember seeing a documentary on Turkey (in CNN I think) in which a Turkish intellectual said that he will rather have a military intervention that will stop democracy for 5 years than a democratically elected Islamic party that will drag Turkey 500 years back.

You mean to say that will happen by....
West refusing to deal with the Government... No investment in Turkey..... Probably planting a terrosirst organization there and tell the world ... Hey LOOK their gov supports Terrorists

There goes your belief in democracy.... Nice double standards

Back
Top Bottom