What's new

Featured Turkey proposes 'protection force' for Palestine in emergency OIC meet; Pakistan and Malaysia endorse

OK, I will come to your house, rob your house, murder your family, throw you out of your house and when you fight me as an enemy you will agree that both of us are guilty? What sort of Zion logic is that?
Well, that’s not the situation as it is in Israel and the Palestine territories. It’s a biased opinion... As long as both parties don’t agree on certain facts, there will never be peace.
Fact: there never was a Palestine country. Before Israel was created, it was British occupied. Before that, it was Ottoman Empire (so also occupied).
in 1947 the UN proposed a 2 State solution: Israel and Palestine.
israel agreed. Palestine and the Arab neighbours attacked the new state of Israel. And lost...
Later, Jordan occupied the Westbank, Egypt occupied Gaza...
After even more wars on Israel, by its neighbours, Israel fought back and showed who was the military power to be reckoned with. After Israel pulled back from Gaza in 2005 (thus giving them the rule over that area the UN proposed in 1947) terror and rockets continued.
of course I don’t agree on the Israeli settlements in Westbank. They should be given back to the Palestines. And a 2 States solution is the only option.
But the Palestines made a wrong choice in 1947/1948. And for that, they still suffer. And Hamas continues to prolong that suffering.

Well, that’s not the situation as it is in Israel and the Palestine territories. It’s a biased opinion... As long as both parties don’t agree on certain facts, there will never be peace.
Fact: there never was a Palestine country. Before Israel was created, it was British occupied. Before that, it was Ottoman Empire (so also occupied).
israel agreed. Palestine and the Arab neighbours attacked the new state of Israel. And lost...
After even more wars on Israel, by its neighbours, Israel fought back and showed who was the military power to be reckoned with. After Israel pulled back from Gaza in 2005 (thus giving them the rule over that area the UN proposed in 1947) terror and rockets continued.
of course I don’t agree on the Israeli settlements in Westbank. They should be given back to the Palestines. And a 2 States solution is the only option.
But the Palestines made a wrong choice in 1947/1948. And for that, they still suffer. And Hamas continues to prolong that suffering.
Give me the justification of expansion and illegal settlements...

When the Germanic groups do the same to you I will say the same as what you are saying.
Which Kubutz did you receive your education in?

Jews claim on Palestine based upon Torah. But nothing given unconditionally by God.
In short, they were exiled over 2000 years ago and only start returning early 20th century. Sykes-Picot and Balfour agreements were DESIGNED to achieve that goal. Palestinians were forcibly removed and it is all in the open.
Spiritually, once jews rejected Jesus and then The Last Messenger, they broke the covenant and up there as occupation force.
Allah, says, only righteous will inherit the earth, here earth refer to Alquds.
There is a transitory period which is hard as Muslims had lost scientific thinking and quasi religious leaders give literal interpretations.
It is sad thing but Suffering may continue for few more years.
My claim on Palestine is based on Adam being the 1st man and he was our father. Therefore this planet is all mine. And Jews can f off from my Palestine

Saudi Arabia once formed such an alliance but used it to wage war on Yemeni Muslims.
And I don't think Turkey would be of any difference.
Considering the fact that Turkey is a NATO member (and NATO exists to serve Israel) and has Kurecik Nato Radar Station (which NATO put it there to protect Israel), and there is also the fact that Israeli Millitary Pilots get their training in Konya, Turkey.
I would think of any Palestine talk as a lip service if the country has relations with Israel.
It is a shame that when Venezuela, North Korea and other non-muslim countries ceased relationships with Israel, Muslim countries don't.
All the gulf regimes except for Qatar normalized ties with Israel.

Saudi Arabia once formed such an alliance but used it to wage war on Yemeni Muslims.
And I don't think Turkey would be of any difference.
Considering the fact that Turkey is a NATO member (and NATO exists to serve Israel) and has Kurecik Nato Radar Station (which NATO put it there to protect Israel), and there is also the fact that Israeli Millitary Pilots get their training in Konya, Turkey.
I would think of any Palestine talk as a lip service if the country has relations with Israel.
It is a shame that when Venezuela, North Korea and other non-muslim countries ceased relationships with Israel, Muslim countries don't.
All the gulf regimes except for Qatar normalized ties with Israel.
Because they realized that peace between Israel and the Palestines will probably not happen anytime soon, so why wait any longer. Israel and their Arab neighbours (Syria/Iran exluded) have a lot to offer each other in economic and military cooperation.
When the Germanic groups do the same to you I will say the same as what you are saying.
Which Kubutz did you receive your education in?
None. Just happened to visit the beautiful country of Israel a couple of times, and it’s a nice country, with friendly people and beautiful nature. They just have some minor issues with some neighbors. That’s all

My claim on Palestine is based on Adam being the 1st man and he was our father. Therefore this planet is all mine. And Jews can f off from my Palestine
Sir Jee, one should look hard at religious doctrines. Mere Claims are not of any value. Adam was not first man. He was chosen from homosapien and homosapien was one of genus homo.
Alquds, the Holy Sanctuary, belongs to the righteous ones, as well as the Sacred Masjid. But Muslims have to prove they are righteous, which include a thorowbare upright character which can only come from education in science, technology and God driven Divinity.

Back
Top Bottom