What's new

Turkey shoots down "Russian Jet" near border

So the Americans cant tolerate the way Russians are fighting ISIS as their strategic assets(terrorist) are being wiped . Americans have the history of hiding behind someone else @ss to fight their enemy they used Pakistan against Russia in 90's and now turkey . I sincerely hope putin provokes Americans the same way how they are doing it to others
BZWJr9_CUAAqxu-.jpg

What's more concerning is that Putin has not much to loose and we have lots to loose if a conventional war occurs.

Russian GDP equals to Texas alone and it's just 1 state.

In the other hand Putin must realize that Turkey is no push over...

I think in these times its best to hope Turkey and Russia can sit down sort the issue of air violation , via communication

Normally shooting down a plane which is mostly a ground based plane , perhaps not even carrying air to air , was perhaps a little bit too much

Flying 1-2 Km into territory or close to it , can happen naturally at Mach 2 flights , and just shows perhaps lack of communication between Turkish - Russian pilots

I still don't understand how the two pilots understood each other's calls if they both speak different language

If Turkish pilot gave out warning in Turkish or English , the Russian speaking pilot may not have even understood the call

Some of the Chinese counter part are stating China-Turkey do not have good relations what is the truth behind that statement which is showing up in this thread?

I think not long ago Turkey was purchasing Chinese SAMs
they cancel and restore the deal forth and back several times, i think they want buy it but they cant due to NATO pressure. Glitch held because Turkey support Turkic Uyghers terrorists in Xingjiang.

And Russia can mine the straits via submarines. So ? Russian resupply is primariliy via iran-iraq aviation route via an-124
Check yoruk isik account on twitter, you will see all of the pictures of Russian military supply ships passing through the Turkish straits enroute to Syria.

Yörük Işık (@YorukIsik) | Twitter

They can't mine the straits :disagree:

mean no disrespect to anyone but turkey is being used like a disposible front line soldier exactly like pakistan was used in afghan war ......... they are trying to be all NATO and EU infact they are a part of MIDEAST ..... i think they should think about Russian as they ruskies always had a friendly attitude towards them ..... just my opinion ..... turks know whats best for their country

Breaking news another sad development one Russian soldier died while in rescuing the downed jet.
@Hakan

Good to know decent reasonable Turks exist. We welcome any friends and try to get along with everybody...

But why your government support Uighur terrorists and give Turkey passports to them? Most of Chinese are really really pissed off about this. Beforehand we like Turkey, appreciate its history and culture and its people, like its efforts to build a modern Muslim society, more and more Chinese tourists likes to travel to Turkey.

But your support of Uighurs terrorists completed changed this, most Chinese don't harbor any ill will to Turkey, but after your government constant meddling in our internal affairs, I wouldn't say it is same as before.
Don't be naive to fall into this kind of sweet talk. most of chinese have a very negtive opinion about them, even most people in that area. and this will not change.

Breaking news another sad development one Russian soldier died while in rescuing the downed jet.
@Hakan
A Russian soldier has been killed whilst taking part in an operation to recover two pilots who were shot down by the Turkish air force near the border with Syria, the Russian military has said.

A soldier on the rescue operation to recover the crewmen also died, it is claimed by Russia's Military General Staff.

The fate of the two pilots from the SU-24 attack aircraft seems uncertain, however.

Turkish authorities say both are still alive despite earlier claims the pair were shot and killed by Turkmen rebels as they descended via parachute.

Turkey has only option of going with Chinese now as NATO and now Russia is getting against it. Regionally, many ethnic groups are rising in Turkey.

Patience guys, give some time for Russia to respond. Once they have established the fate/security of their pilots, lots of heads are going to be rolling. They are still reorganising and redeploying right now.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom