What's new

Turkey shoots down "Russian Jet" near border

Turkey has only option of going with Chinese now as NATO and now Russia is getting against it. Regionally, many ethnic groups are rising in Turkey.
please dont bring in China, w'd lots of issue to deal with.

Turkey can say bye bye to the EU dream
HOW CAN MUSLIM AND CRUSADERS FORM MILITIA ALLIANCE, I DONT UNDERSTAND.

If the intrusion took place, Turkey has every right to defend its airspace. Same thing happened in 1980’s when Soviet aircraft entered Pak airspace and PAF F-16’s shot down 8 of the intruders.

However, I believe Turkey should not be part of any conflict. A few years ago, a map was released in a predicted scenario in a US Naval Academy. It predicted redrawing of the Middle East map. They wanted to divide Iraq among Shias, Sunni and Kurds..and it happened..with ISIS retaining Sunni areas, govt in Shia areas, and Kurds in their autonomous region. It predicted breakup of western regions of Pak, which couldn’t happen as Pakistan’s military and civilian institutions proved too powerful and stable for that too happen. They also predicted breakup of Kurdish region from Turkey on which Turkey protested back then, when the map was published. I believe all of this is to entrap Turkey, Turkey should learn from our experience. We fought on behalf of western powers in Afghanistan, look what we had to go through. Now we are out of that quagmire, after sacrificing a lot of resources and human lives. It took almost 3 decades.

It is already exactly known that Russian Su-24 bomber was shot down over the territory of Syria by a Turkish fighter. Turkish fighter at that time was also over the territory of Syria. The crew of the Su-24 did not expect the attack and was not warned. One of the pilots was killed after ejection in the air from the ground by mujahideen. The second pilot was rescued, with the support of the Syrian army.
Turks after the attack behaved like cowardly jackals. Instead of a direct dialogue with Russia, rushed to hide behind the NATO. Thus Turkey from supporting terrorists in Syria, without declaring war, moved to direct combat provocations against Russia on the side of the terrorists.
Current Russian military action against Turkey:
All contacts with Turkey on military lines will be discontinued.
All targets that represent a potential danger for the Russian forces over Syria will be downed. The corresponding order was given cruiser Moskva. В Генштабе рассказали об ответных мерах на сбитый Турцией Су-24
Economic measures are being addressed.
I think it would be right to arm Kurds with modern air defense weapons.
Turkey is certainly more to lose from this provocation, than gain. And the benefits from this provocation are only to United States.
Video from the side of Syrian Army of downed aircraft and rescue mission.

If senior people here can wish for Nuclear strike on Turkey, then why can't I wish for a little dog fight???
Well we can wish for whatever we want but one thing is for sure whether its a dogfight or a nuclear strike, innocent muslims will lose their lives.

If the intrusion took place, Turkey has every right to defend its airspace. Same thing happened in 1980’s when Soviet aircraft entered Pak airspace and PAF F-16’s shot down 8 of the intruders.

However, I believe Turkey should not be part of any conflict. A few years ago, a map was released in a predicted scenario in a US Naval Academy. It predicted redrawing of the Middle East map. They wanted to divide Iraq among Shias, Sunni and Kurds..and it happened..with ISIS retaining Sunni areas, govt in Shia areas, and Kurds in their autonomous region. It predicted breakup of western regions of Pak, which couldn’t happen as Pakistan’s military and civilian institutions proved too powerful and stable for that too happen. They also predicted breakup of Kurdish region from Turkey on which Turkey protested back then, when the map was published. I believe all of this is to entrap Turkey, Turkey should learn from our experience. We fought on behalf of western powers in Afghanistan, look what we had to go through. Now we are out of that quagmire, after sacrificing a lot of resources and human lives. It took almost 3 decades.
Don't worry brother. The world powers are being redrawn. Lots of upheavals are expected just like birth pain. However, for the believers this is the darkest period before the dawn. As for Russia, they invaded the Ottoman Empire resulting in the Bolshevik Revolution. Afghan invasion broke up the USSR. There's something funny about the Russians. They break down unexpectedly, so is their equipment. Extreme stubbornness seldom helps. Moreover, the Mafia type governments are perfect recipe for disasters. We saw it with the Czars and USSR. Whoever depended on them turned out to be a looser. This is the turn for the Iraninans and Syrians.

BZWJr9_CUAAqxu-.jpg

It's useless to treat the symptoms without curing the disease. Assad and Mullah terrorists are the main reasons for ISIS' existence, they must be wiped off the map before firing a single bullet at ISIS terrorists.

It's useless to treat the symptoms without curing the disease. Assad and Mullah terrorists are the main reasons for ISIS' existence, they must be wiped off the map before firing a single bullet at ISIS terrorists.
after Assad defeated, deal should be made between ISIS and Arab-West coalition right ? :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom