What's new

Turkey should pull troops from Afghanistan under 2020 accord

Some folks are missing the points:
  • The Taliban are at the "need to know" basis! As per President Zia-ul Hak, Afganistan needs to be kept "cooking" at a certain temperature at the back burner
  • Turkey is no fool to play at Pak's back yard without "consulting" the Pak General Staffs. The General Staffs of these two countries aren't exactly like "glad to know each other"-type of relationship
  • It takes the established institutions with historical backgrounds in countries like Turkey and Pak to play the "mind games" with the Imperialists. It's no job of the Taliban
  • Nations like the Turkish and Pak folks are no particular races! They're an amalgam of tons of different races under Islam and Muslim Empires. And, their "Imperial" fates go through ups and downs. And, they're the Vesile to implement the Murad-i Ilahi as far as the Muslim world is concerned. As for the races, the Arabs are done since the Mongol invasion till the Roz-I Kiyamet
  • The Turkish folks are known for their love for Jihat and Edep. They're slowly reviving those traits by challenging and winning over the NATO, Russia, KSA/GCC etc. in the Northern Syria/Irak/Cyprus, Libya, the East Med, the Black Sea, Karabag' etc...

Last edited:
Afghanistan is no Syria, Libya or PKK that turkey can just push over.

It's best for turkey to leave, they came here as occupying force, they supported uncle Sam & brought misery to Afghan people regardless of ethnicity.

Turkified Greeks should do the right & honourable thing and leave or be forced to leave with tail in their legs, choice is theirs.

No need to be passive aggressive or abusive. We're not gossiping, we're discussing.

No need to be passive aggressive or abusive. We're not gossiping, we're discussing.
Discuss as much as you like, Turkic people of Afghanistan don't really see them selves as like other Turkic people if central Asia.

These people have their identity, culture & pride, they have their own names & are not russified to be called osmanov, aliov what not ov.

So turkified Greeks best not worry and nor should Pakistanis, best to leave afghans to resolve their problems.

Remember I kept telling my fellow countrymen that Turkey is a "Trojan Horse" for Pakistan? Watch how some would sleep walk into this disaster waiting to happen.

The only nations allowed to be in Afghanistan are those that are located around its borders and are pushing for peace. Everyone else can go away
No neighbouring country is looking for peace and only strategic gain.

Discuss as much as you like, Turkic people of Afghanistan don't really see them selves as like other Turkic people if central Asia.

These people have their identity, culture & pride, they have their own names & are not russified to be called osmanov, aliov what not ov.

So turkified Greeks best not worry and nor should Pakistanis, best to leave afghans to resolve their problems.
Now. You should perhaps be much more careful with your chosing of words. Otherwise, people might call you ''islamised indian'' which I am sure doesn't sound nice to some Pakistanis neither. The Turks of Afganistan, Turks of Tajikistan are a part of wider Turkic Culture with Their language and culture. Simple as that. I can understand what this girl is saying, you can compare it with Turkish Subtitles too. Now I can understand it since I know Turkish. And this are ''Turanlar Dili'' Can you understand it? I don't think so, since it is not Hindi.

Last edited:
The Turkish folks are known for their love for Jihat and Edep. They're slowly reviving those traits by challenging and winning over the NATO, Russia, KSA/GCC etc.

Yes challenging and winning NATO by being the only major Muslim country in NATO for almost half a century now, and having pariticipated in our so called ''crusades'' around the world by our side. Way to go. lol
Fought with us in the Balkans, Korea, Afghanistan, etc and provided inciclik base for operations in Syria and so on.
Has Turkey ever fought for Pakistan or country in the region? lol

As Turkey's minster of defence said:

Alas, Turkey will not throw the baby out with bathwater, so to speak. So, we continue our full-throated commitment to NATO, and we continue to back up that commitment financially and with the efforts of our brave troops. We also expect in the years ahead that the Alliance will adapt into an even stronger, healthier union – one that serves true to its mission and principles, ensuring the safety and security of each ally.

NATO is a resilient and agile organisation that has shown it can evolve to changing times and the demands they bring. In the meantime, we are here, we are allied.

• Dr Hulusi Akar is Turkey’s Minister of National Defence.
Turkey is a leading NATO member. It’s time this commitment was recognised, not criticised ǀ View | Euronews

So i don't understand which fantasy some you guys here are living in. Turkey is a major part of NATO and isn't going anywhere for obvious reasons. People should get that in their head

Now. You should perhaps be much more careful with your chosing of words. Otherwise, people might call you ''islamised indian'' which I am sure doesn't sound nice to some Pakistanis neither. The Turks of Afganistan, Turks of Tajikistan are a part of wider Turkic Culture with Their language and culture. Simple as that. I can understand what this girl is saying, you can compare it with Turkish Subtitles too. Now I can understand it since I know Turkish. And this are ''Turanlar Dili'' Can you understand it? I don't think so, since it is not Hindi.
Ok Osmanov or is it aliyov?

Back
Top Bottom