What's new

Turkey VS Asad: Should Ankara take the leap?

Should Turkey participate in a military operation to free Syria off Asad?

• Total voters
@Aeronaut

If Turkey Starts a Operation Against Syria ,to Stop a Murder,but it will be a War Declaration,so this will Turkish Friendly Politics that Turkey will reach will all Country´s since it´s exit on its own way be Betrayed.

History will remember anything !

Last edited by a moderator:
are out of your mind? what are you? you wish for war and chaos in your country? :hitwall: are you even Iranian?

I never wished for civil war in iran , I said I got a feeling that US will strike when there's presidential elections in iran...

and thank you webmaster for the infraction

@<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=15719" target="_blank">Aeronaut</a></u>

If Turkey Starts a Operation Against Syria ,to Stop a Murder,but it will be a War Declaration,so this will Turkish Friendly Politics that Turkey will reach will all Country´s since it´s exit on its own way be Betrayed.

History will remember anything !

As i said before, Turkish boots aren't needed and a lot of military think tanks say the same. FSA has the manpower needed to knock out Asad's demoralized Army only if the fight is fair and Asad's air force is wiped out.

What we are talking about is 1982 onwards in Afghan war,stingers and Russian defeat by Afghan Mujahideen. Only that Asad isn't even close to having the military might Moscow had.

Little help? - ISI provided these ATGMs to Bosnian fighters,thousands were smuggled to Bosnia and proved to be the game changer in the war, by creating a fair firepower balance.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ true , Syria was the prime example of how the US is gonna carry out silent regime changes in the future

Asad has no future. No need for direct impact of Turkey. Turkey by providing peaceful, safe and efficient refugee camps will be popular in future of Syria.

West enjoys current situation. Two extreme groups ie Hezbollah and Al-Qaeda are killing each other. To the moment they both become weak and fragile, there will be no sign of west military intervention. Even when the time comes, military intervention of west wont be without casualty. God helps innocent people.

Asad has no future. No need for direct impact of Turkey. Turkey by providing peaceful, safe and efficient refugee camps will be popular in future of Syria.

West enjoys current situation. Two extreme groups ie Hezbollah and Al-Qaeda are killing each other. To the moment they both become weak and fragile, there will be no sign of west military intervention. Even when the time comes, military intervention of west wont be without casualty. God helps innocent people.

even the refugees are pro-government..
http://www.defence.pk/forums/middle...-still-has-backers-among-syrian-refugees.html

and trust me AKP is hated in Syria... so AKP has no future in Syria, because it supported terrorism...

Well since those moments, they proved that both sides aren't able stop or win the war as long as both sides continue to get foreign assistance. So I see a military intervention in the future. After the elections in Iran and the normalisation of Turkish-Israeli relations. We don't whose gonna lead it. But it's sure that Israel and Turkey will join as direct combatants.

I was just thinking of ethnic policies , Pakistan has baluch in iran , turkey has kurds in Syria , have you already forgotten how many time turkey invaded Iraq during saddam? this shall give you a clue as to how eager turkey might be to precipitate in syria

Turkey was just protecting its borders from infiltration.

As i said before, Turkish boots aren't needed and a lot of military think tanks say the same. FSA has the manpower needed to knock out Asad's demoralized Army only if the fight is fair and Asad's air force is wiped out.

What we are talking about is 1982 onwards in Afghan war,stingers and Russian defeat by Afghan Mujahideen. Only that Asad isn't even close to having the military might Moscow had.

There are reports of FSA using chemical weapons in Syria. Regardless it's true or not we can't risk our reputation by relying on them. Using proxies was never our style, if we start something we go all the way.

I'd send in third and fourth armies, swarm the fvcking place. Both sides have a lot to answer for. We must see to that they pay for all the Syrian people's suffering in front of United Nations War Crimes Commission.

Either we bring justice, or more killing. There is no other way.

There are reports of FSA using chemical weapons in Syria. Regardless it's true or not we can't risk our reputation by relying on them. Using proxies was never our style, if we start something we go all the way.

I'd send in third and fourth armies, swarm the fvcking place. Both sides have a lot to answer for. We must see to that they pay for all the Syrian people's suffering in front of United Nations War Crimes Commission.

Either we bring justice, or more killing. There is no other way.

Mate, it's not our both worlds problem. UN should deal with it. I mean why are we risking our soldiers.

And yes proxy wars had never been our style but if you have someone to fight for you why fight by yourself.

I wish to see the predicted chaos in Iran, resulting in a public representative govt in Tehran that is willing to end its isolation and introduce real reforms.
Sorry to burst your bubble, but there wont be any ''chaos'' in Iran. Iranians are not your average arabs to pick up ak47s and shoot people. Iranians are not the violent type of people, civil wars are for tribal countries who are confused about who they are like Libya,Egypt,Pakistan etc.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but there wont be any ''chaos'' in Iran. Iranians are not your average arabs to pick up ak47s and shoot people. Iranians are not the violent type of people, civil wars are for tribal countries who are confused about who they are like Libya,Egypt,Pakistan etc.

You are right Iranians are not the average Arabs, they are much much much worse. Well to be fair not Iranians just you in particular, because generalizing is at the very heart of "Tribal society" something you are practicing in a rampage.

I guess that makes you at the very bottom of human evolution then.

Is Türkiye a very militarily weak country. This is my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom