What's new

Turkey wants 'stolen' artifacts back from British Museum

India was already a huge country under Mughals and Marathas before British took over. Before leaving they actually gave all princely state great power not to join either India or Pakistan

Read posts 25, 28, and 29 fr my answer as they had already eloquently say my response. Hinduism did tie India together. But India was created by the British.

India was already a huge country under Mughals and Marathas before British took over. Before leaving they actually gave all princely state great power not to join either India or Pakistan

Read posts 25, 28, and 29 fr my answer as they had already eloquently say my response. Hinduism did tie India together. But India was created by the British.

You do have instances of Indian Empires gaining greater than or equal to what the former empires had controlled. For an example the three main empires that can be said to have controlled the subcontinent would be the Mauryans the Mughals and the then the British. However there is also proof in Vedic texts of tribes and cities that have been discovered and conquered all throughout the Indian subcontinent.

When any one of these empires crumble, did a replacement empire ever claim that they are now a successor state to the previous larger empire and regard all claims by others as illegitimate? The answer is no except that India had claimed as a successor to the British India. So the nation state of India was started by the British.

When any one of these empires crumble, did a replacement empire ever claim that they are now a successor state to the previous larger empire and regard all claims by others as illegitimate? The answer is no except that India had claimed as a successor to the British India. So the nation state of India was started by the British.

Same non sense again and again.. Many guys here explained in details many times these things and provided ample examples.. still you have no shame stating it again.. Your arguments were discussed to the core and proved many times wrong by Indian members.. You are acting like some one hurt your ego big time!!

Wasn't China united by foreigners. Don't you call them barbarians :cheesy:

No, China was created by the first emperor is about 250BC. since then, it has been basically one dynasty after another. China actually have stronger national identity than compare to modern nation state today and That is discussion for later.

Same non sense again and again.. Many guys here explained in details many times these things and provided ample examples.. still you have no shame stating it again.. Your arguments were discussed to the core and proved many times wrong by Indian members.. You are acting like some one hurt your ego big time!!

You must not have read this thread, read posts 25, 28, and 29. None of those are by me.

You must not have read this thread, read posts 25, 28, and 29. None of those are by me.

I read the posts, I am hearing these kind of claims since I joined this forum and many Indian members have debunked the claims.. Of all the members here in PDF, you know it better.. Still like a broken tape recorder, you are vomiting the same thing again and again..

No, China was created by the first emperor is about 250BC. since then, it has been basically one dynasty after another. China actually have stronger national identity than compare to modern nation state today and That is discussion for later.

That China was tiny existed only in Eastern part of your country. Infact China too existed as multiple kingdoms at different part of history. Non-Han whom you call barbarians united your country.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/54/Territories_of_Dynasties_in_China.gif

Sorry you are wrong our ancient Sanskrit texts together identify whole India as Bharat which was named as India by Europeans and Hind by Persian and Arabs

These thieves have also stolen a lot of things from Iran and showing them as part of 'their glory' of robbing nations.
We should all unite,at least in this case, and get our stolen heritage pieces back.

These thieves have also stolen a lot of things from Iran and showing them as part of 'their glory' of robbing nations.
We should all unite,at least in this case, and get our stolen heritage pieces back.

What they took from Iran.

I agree, but not under this regime. I've more trust in the British to maintain those artifacts, than the mullahs. Besides that, in Britain they receive worldwide attention, while in Iran probably much less.

I agree, but not under this regime. I've more trust in the British to maintain those artifacts, than the mullahs. Besides that, in Britain they receive worldwide attention, while in Iran probably much less.

I have seen most of the Iranians proud of their pre-Islamic heritage.

I have seen most of the Iranians proud of their pre-Islamic heritage.

Yes, but the regime not so. Some mullahs even tried to destroy some sites in Iran just after the revolution, and even now statues of ancient Persians have been destroyed. Look at this:

538664_453300821379654_313550994_n.jpg

I read the posts, I am hearing these kind of claims since I joined this forum and many Indian members have debunked the claims.. Of all the members here in PDF, you know it better.. Still like a broken tape recorder, you are vomiting the same thing again and again..

Actual, my points had been proven and your had been debunked.
Why is it so difficult that the nation state of India was created by the British? There may be Hinhuism in Indian subcontinent, but religion alone does not create a nation stare. British imperialism did.

Back
Top Bottom