What's new

Turkey wants 'stolen' artifacts back from British Museum

Sorry you are wrong our ancient Sanskrit texts together identify whole India as Bharat which was named as India by Europeans and Hind by Persian and Arabs

And Bharat is not a nation state. It's an area where people share the same religion. Many nations existed under Bharat.

That China was tiny existed only in Eastern part of your country. Infact China too existed as multiple kingdoms at different part of history. Non-Han whom you call barbarians united your country.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/54/Territories_of_Dynasties_in_China.gif

When China was divided into small kingdoms after Qin dynasty in 256bc, all these kingdoms claims to be the legitimate gov of China as there can only be 1 emperor. This exist today between China and Taiwan.

What tied China together throughout history have always been a strong nation state headed by an emperor. What tied the people of Indian subcontinent together has been Hinduism. But Hinduism itself does not create a nation state. There were strong rulers that united Indian subcontinent, but they did it for themselves, not for a nation called Bharat. Only when the British united India did the sense of Indian state was born and was inherited by modern India. So British created India but Hinduism keep it going.

We are with you Turkey, those artifacts belong to mother land and will be returned one day whether this way or the highway. Taj Mahal diamonds, the sword of Tipu Sultan, the Kohi-noor, treasures of Maharaja Ranjit Singh and everything will come to India. This small nation of Britain will eventually go bankrupt will sell not only its looted treasures but also their own artifacts. Just wait and watch.

What I find strange is no Turks were living there when it was built. So how has it anything to do with their culture? The British museum should keep its artifacts...as no one apreciated any of it until westerners did.

What I find strange is no Turks were living there when it was built. So how has it anything to do with their culture? The British museum should keep its artifacts...as no one apreciated any of it until westerners did.
Yup only until you guys have no money to feed your unemployed(12% currently) and hungry. Days are counted and whom will you invade this time. Even a country like Taiwan will Singapore the hell out of your ***.

Actual, my points had been proven and your had been debunked.
Why is it so difficult that the nation state of India was created by the British? There may be Hinhuism in Indian subcontinent, but religion alone does not create a nation stare. British imperialism did.

Where mate??Where is it proved?? Just because you said so does not become a reality.. Many members here gave you ample evidence about India being a unified country even through pictures so that it makes you easy for your lot to understand..Still you came back to the same non sense again and again..

Where mate??Where is it proved?? Just because you said so does not become a reality.. Many members here gave you ample evidence about India being a unified country even through pictures so that it makes you easy for your lot to understand..Still you came back to the same non sense again and again..

As shown by others, the empires that existed on Indian subcontinent existed for the duration of time for themselves. But they were not for a nation of India or Bharat. Other members and I had demonstrated this again and again but you go back to the debunked belief that just because there was a small duration of years when Indian subcontinent was united doesn't mean that there was an Indian nation in ages past. If that is the case, was Napolean created his empire for himself or for the nation of Europe? Did Hitler marched across Europe for German Reich or for a united European state? There was never an united Europe, just as never was an India until British Raj.

As shown by others, the empires that existed on Indian subcontinent existed for the duration of time for themselves. But they were not for a nation of India or Bharat. Other members and I had demonstrated this again and again but you go back to the debunked belief that just because there was a small duration of years when Indian subcontinent was united doesn't mean that there was an Indian nation in ages past. If that is the case, was Napolean created his empire for himself or for the nation of Europe? Did Hitler marched across Europe for German Reich or for a united European state? There was never an united Europe, just as never was an India until British Raj.

Ssshh!! Just look up how the name Bharat was derived. I know its fruitless talking to you.. So lets agree to disagree..

Ssshh!! Just look up how the name Bharat was derived. I know its fruitless talking to you.. So lets agree to disagree..

Well, go ahead and live in your fantasy history. Let me know when you start to base history on facts.

When China was divided into small kingdoms after Qin dynasty in 256bc, all these kingdoms claims to be the legitimate gov of China as there can only be 1 emperor. This exist today between China and Taiwan.

What tied China together throughout history have always been a strong nation state headed by an emperor. What tied the people of Indian subcontinent together has been Hinduism. But Hinduism itself does not create a nation state. There were strong rulers that united Indian subcontinent, but they did it for themselves, not for a nation called Bharat. Only when the British united India did the sense of Indian state was born and was inherited by modern India. So British created India but Hinduism keep it going.

Didn't I tell you about Mughal Empire and Maratha Empire

Didn't I tell you about Mughal Empire and Maratha Empire

These empires were also created in their respective area for the benefit of its kingdom. Not as for a country called India or Bharat. It has been proven that India as nation state does not exist prior to British domination. Be thankful to them for create your nation.

These empires were also created in their respective area for the benefit of its kingdom. Not as for a country called India or Bharat. It has been proven that India as nation state does not exist prior to British domination. Be thankful to them for create your nation.

You are thankful to British on behalf of all of us right?? That's enough.. :rolleyes:

I think you too have a same story, Han needing non-Han to unite China. :cheesy:

The overwhelming majority of modern day "Turks" are the exact same people who have been living in Anatolia (Turkey) for thousands of years.

Back
Top Bottom