What's new

Turkey wants to buy 40 new F-16 block70 and 80 F-16 modernization to the Viper standard

Russians took Berlin. End of story.

USA+The UK+France+USSR

20 million Russians died against Germans

one on one Germany would crush USSR like insect

Russians took Berlin. End of story.

Army-Nation? Please get serious.

yes Army-nation since 209 BC
The total number of hunters in Turkey has risen to a figure of 227.000+ even greater than the armies of many countries including Greece

read official website

Turks, who have been referred to as the “Army-Nation” throughout the history, founded numerous states and subjugated and dominated numerous peoples, nations, and states over a wide ranging geography extending from Asia to Europe, and Africa

even your Greece was under Turkish rule for over 400 years , Egypt for over 700 years , İran for over 900 years

Last edited:
yes Army-nation since 209 BC
Shepard nomads

The total number of hunters in Turkey has risen to a figure of 227.000+ even greater than the armies of many countries including Greece
Hunters equals army nation?
Turks, who have been referred to as the “Army-Nation” throughout the history, founded numerous states and subjugated and dominated numerous peoples, nations, and states over a wide ranging geography extending from Asia to Europe, and Africa
You are Ottomans though.
even your Greece was under Turkish rule for over 400 years , Egypt for over 700 years , İran for over 900 years
@Muhammed45 @Gomig-21 @Ramses Akhenaten Ahmose I'm waiting for your reply on this

USA is toying with Turkey now
Turks being made to look stupid by usa
why countries piss usa off is beyond me
No body but no body can have tech power the political power and diplomatic might of usa
China Russia are just shadows in front of usa might.
U heard,turkey tried to blackmail usa by going to putin for more weapons
then realised the Russians want hard cash up front and came back empty handed
Turkey will need to submit to usa
already out the f35 programmes,
sanctions on s400 are severe
ouch

if Russia allow Turkey to use Turkish systems on SU-35s .... then its possible the intergration of Russian SU-35s in our currect Air Force

We dit it on American F-16 block30s with OZGUR modernization
( national AESA Radar , source codes , mission computer , IFF system , datalink , EW suite and weapons )

Turkey wants to work with The US

but if USA also block F-16V to Turkey then ISMAIL DEMIR said , SU-57, SU-35 deal can be opened at any time , İf Turkey has to

Turkish systems are designed for the F-16. It would be impossible to integrate Turkish indigenous systems on a totally different fighter jet where we have zero experience in. Its not something like plug and play and you are way to go..

Our current fleet is formed by F-16's. These jets are be able to operate thanks to the maintenence system. Spare parts are a crucial element of this. Wihtout spare parts you cant keep your fleet operating. You really think that the U.S will deliver spare parts for the F-16's if Turkey make such a move?

Its just unrealistic and way too difficult to change a complete fleet. Ismail Demir is bluffing.

if Russia allow Turkey to use Turkish systems on SU-35s .... then its possible the intergration of Russian SU-35s in our currect Air Force

We dit it on American F-16 block30s with OZGUR modernization
( national AESA Radar , source codes , mission computer , IFF system , datalink , EW suite and weapons )

Turkey wants to work with The US

but if USA also block F-16V to Turkey then ISMAIL DEMIR said , SU-57, SU-35 deal can be opened at any time , İf Turkey has to

U.S.Congress is full of anti-Turkey
PENTAGON is anti-Turkey
BIDEN ( White House ) says YES F-16Vs to Turkey

1-- Turkey is fighting USA-France-İsrael backed PKK/YPG terrorists in Syria
( and 3 Turkish military operations blocked their plans in Syria )

2-- USA-France-İsrael also use Greece against Turkey in the Eastern Mediterranean

Turkey lost 6 years to wait for F35s and so what ? to wait more 6 years for F-16Vs ?
U.S Congress will block sale of F-16V to Turkey ... and Turkey will lose another 6 years

Greece-Egypt buys F-16V,Rafale,MIG-29M2,SU-35 to block Turkish Airforce in the Eastern Mediterranean
also French Rafales will be in the game

Turkey may buy Eurofighter with METEOR Missile from The UK
but Germany is problem to block sale of Eurofighter to Turkey .. even there is a German cover embargo on the REIS class Submarines

Its seems , Turkey will have to buy Russian Jets , 2nd batch of S400s
Actually Turkey's only enemy is Israel and its Israeli Congress that hates Turkey. Americans are the slaves on zionism

USA is toying with Turkey now
Turks being made to look stupid by usa
why countries piss usa off is beyond me
No body but no body can have tech power the political power and diplomatic might of usa
China Russia are just shadows in front of usa might.
U heard,turkey tried to blackmail usa by going to putin for more weapons
then realised the Russians want hard cash up front and came back empty handed
Turkey will need to submit to usa
already out the f35 programmes,
sanctions on s400 are severe
ouch

^ What a full of cowsh*t.

The world clearly saw what kind of backstabber the U.S is. Its a non-trustable ally. Their attitude towards Turkey is more of a stupid action rather than smart move. The U.S is harming NATO. Losing the east-wing means losing the NATO. You talk about might etc. but everybody saw how they failed in Afghanistan.

The U.S is just a little bit upset as their plans geting ruined in Syria by the mighty Turks.

I would say, seeing the US government's mood on Turkey, I think these may not be approved. They are preferring Greece over Turkey and the only leverage Turkey had over them, were the US bases. All now moved to Greece!
Has the US moved its nuclear weapons out of Incirlik into Greece?

I would say, seeing the US government's mood on Turkey, I think these may not be approved. They are preferring Greece over Turkey and the only leverage Turkey had over them, were the US bases. All now moved to Greece!

They are not preferring Greece over Turkey. The U.S is stupid but not that stupid.

Shepard nomads

16 Empires were created by Shepard Nomads ( great warrior Turks ) who ruled 44 Countries in 3 Continents including your Greece , Egypt , İran for Centuries

Hunters equals army nation?

Great Turkish Army and Turkish Nation equals army nation since 209 BC

@Muhammed45 @Gomig-21 @Ramses Akhenaten Ahmose I'm waiting for your reply on this

they very well know Egypt was ruled by Roman Empire , Turkic MAMLUKS and Ottoman Empire also British Empire

-- The Tulunids were a dynasty of Turkic origin and were the first independent dynasty to rule Egypt as well as much of Syria in 868
-- also Turkic Bahri dynasty ruled Egypt between 1250 and 1389 ( the Mamluk Sultanate was dominated by the Kipchak Turkic Bahri dynasty )
-- also after 1517 Ottoman Empire ruled all Middle East including Egypt for 400 years

Turkish systems are designed for the F-16. It would be impossible to integrate Turkish indigenous systems on a totally different fighter jet where we have zero experience in. Its not something like plug and play and you are way to go..

İts possible to use Turkish Systems on SU-35s if Russia allow Turkey to do it
but needs to spend extra billions of Dollars

Indian SU-30MKIs equipped with a multinational avionics complex sourced from Russia, India, France and Israel

Our current fleet is formed by F-16's. These jets are be able to operate thanks to the maintenence system. Spare parts are a crucial element of this. Wihtout spare parts you cant keep your fleet operating. You really think that the U.S will deliver spare parts for the F-16's if Turkey make such a move?

You are saying that No other choice , Turkey should be slave to The US
and Americans will say jump , Turks will say how long Sir

if USA doesnt sell PATRIOT , F35 even F-16V to Turkey then what should we do ?

as if USA gives PATRIOT , F35 , F-16V to Turkey and Turkey says NO
I remind you that USA says NO , not Turkey

btw Turkey stocked up spare parts for the F-16's
and if needed Turkey has technology to produce all spare parts for the F-16's
even İran could keeping F-14s in service without the U.S

and Turkey will use AKINCI,HURJET,MIUS also S400 , SIPER ... that means less flight hour and less spare parts for the F-16s

Its just unrealistic and way too difficult to change a complete fleet. Ismail Demir is bluffing.

When ERDOGAN said we can buy S400s from Russia
almost everybody said that ERDOGAN is bluffing

RESULT : Turkey bought S400 from Russia and USA is crying

btw Who says that to change a complete fleet ? Nobody

just to buy a few squadrons of SU-35s and using stand alone or to integrate Turkish systems on SU-35s

its possible

Turkish S400s will use national Radar Software and IFF System

Last edited:
İts possible to use Turkish Systems on SU-35s if Russia allow Turkey to do it
but needs to spend extra billions of Dollars

At the end of the day everything is possible. The question is how realistic it is for Turkey to swap their fleet to a Russian fleet. The only thing you say is ''its possible if you spend extra billions of dollars''. HOW? How you gonna make this possible? Give us a realistic view of it. In what time you will receive the first jets? In what time the personel will be trained for it? In what time you going to create a maintenance system, spare parts availability and a weapon stock? In what time you going to adjust all the defence companies current designs and products that are developed for F-16's only? All other projects are based on NATO standards... In what time our engineers will be able to change the whole avionic technology in the Ozgur project so that it will suit the Russian fighter jet? Will the U.S deliver spare parts for the current F-16 fleet the moment we decide to swap our fleet to a Russian fleet? Let alone the spare parts, will they even deliver F110 engines for the TF-X??? Our Air Force is able to operatore for 3+ years with their currect stock of weapons and spare parts if such a sanction happen from the U.S. After that you are not even be able to operate 1 F-16. So you basically tell me that its possible to implement all these things i described above in 3 years? Man you are way out of this world if you think that...

And please dont come with stupid nonsense like that i'm saying that Turkey should be the slave of U.S.

The difference between me and you is that i stay realistic and use facts. The way you think and talk is illogic.

At the end of the day everything is possible. The question is how realistic it is for Turkey to swap their fleet to a Russian fleet. The only thing you say is ''its possible if you spend extra billions of dollars''. HOW? How you gonna make this possible? Give us a realistic view of it. In what time you will receive the first jets? In what time the personel will be trained for it? In what time you going to create a maintenance system, spare parts availability and a weapon stock? In what time you going to adjust all the defence companies current designs and products that are developed for F-16's only? All other projects are based on NATO standards...

You are talking like that Turkey has zero technology and Turkey has no indigenous Fighter Jet project

and why Turkey to swap their fleet to a Russian fleet ?

Turkey develops MMU and MIUS to swap F-16 fleet to national MMU and MIUS

Turkey can buy a few squadrons of SU-35s for interim solution to intercept Greece-France threat in the Eastern Mediterranean

SU-35s and S400s can be used as stand alone with national systems .... ( no need to integrate to NATO )

and Turkey has enough technology to keep 230+ F-16s in service until MMU Fighter Jet

Our Air Force is able to operatore for 3+ years with their currect stock of weapons and spare parts if such a sanction happen from the U.S. After that you are not even be able to operate 1 F-16. So you basically tell me that its possible to implement all these things i described above in 3 years? Man you are way out of this world if you think that...

even İran could be able to operate F-14s since 1990s ( 30 years ) without The U.S

İf needed , Turkey has enough technology to produce spare parts of the F-16s
and We dont need USA for weapons to use on F-16s ..... Turkey has developed everything

Last edited:
And please dont come with stupid nonsense like that i'm saying that Turkey should be the slave of U.S.

The difference between me and you is that i stay realistic and use facts. The way you think and talk is illogic.

You will see reality or illogic as like S400

İf USA doesnt sell even F-16 to Turkey

Egypt-Greece bought Rafale,MIG-29M2,SU-35 and F-16V modernization ..... Turkey need new Fighter Jets and it seems Russia is only option

Ok yes blabla. Can you answer my questions now?

How you gonna make this possible? Give us a realistic view of it. In what time you will receive the first jets? In what time the personel will be trained for it? In what time you going to create a maintenance system, spare parts availability and a weapon stock? In what time you going to adjust all the defence companies current designs and products that are developed for F-16's only? All other projects are based on NATO standards... In what time our engineers will be able to change the whole avionic technology in the Ozgur project so that it will suit the Russian fighter jet? Will the U.S deliver spare parts for the current F-16 fleet the moment we decide to swap our fleet to a Russian fleet? Let alone the spare parts, will they even deliver F110 engines for the TF-X??? Our Air Force is able to operatore for 3+ years with their currect stock of weapons and spare parts if such a sanction happen from the U.S. After that you are not even be able to operate 1 F-16. So you basically tell me that its possible to implement all these things i described above in 3 years?

Back
Top Bottom