What's new

Turkey's Erdogan says Taliban should end "occupation" in Afghanistan

No because we dont have any influence or the economy. We did support azerbaijan because we had the influence there, so did Turkey see that as a threat or a support?
We habe our stake in Afghanistan and we have not left it, we can also not take up more stakes and fill every vacuum, we cannot have it all, we have seen that in past and neither will big powers allow it. So better to let our frnds have those stakes like Turkey, Qatar and China. Not just US but Turkey also want our support and consent. I guess u need to study how geopolitics work out. Its not a zero sum game.
I can’t help the sense of inadequacy. The US asked for our support and you want to go and ask Turkey for help… let’s agree to disagree.

Pakistan has seemingly created (or is working for) a consensus amongst the neighbors and that’s enough. Otherwise, india is another outside claimant for involvement in the matter.

Turkey gains nothing from supporting Kashmir with Pakistan. I find it funny how many Pakistanis do not even care? lol
And yet. no one in Turkey complains about our ties and relationship with Pakistan

I dont know what ur trying to portray, ur going around in circles. Pakistanis do not care? Pakistanis hold Turks more close then maybe even china. Turkey supports Pakistan on kashmir and Pakistan supports Turkey on cyprus and all other issues. India tried to scare Turkey by indulging with greece and cyprus, in turn Pakistan involved Turkey in Afghanistan to replace india. Pakistan and Turkey are strategic partners and u dumb fanboys know nothing abt how nations improve relations and help each other.

I can’t help the sense of inadequacy. The US asked for our support and you want to go and ask Turkey for help… let’s agree to disagree.

Pakistan has seemingly created a consensus (or is working for) amongst the neighbors and that’s enough.
Turkmenistan has a border with Afghanistan and there are turkic people in Afghanistan. Pakistan doea not have a magic wand to fix everything in Afghanistan. Maybe ur abit delusional but our influence in Afghanistan is not unlimited. Huge percentage of afghans actually hate Pakistan and see us as enemies. That is why the need to involve others. Why is Qatar involved then if US ask Pakistan help? Why is china involved? Why is Russia involved? Just coz US asked our help doeant mean we can do everything. The neighbors u talk abt are less trustworthy than Turkey. Tajikistan have always been indian ally and iran is not trustworthy at all. We are building consensus but whats wrong in getting Turkey involved? They can even help in later rebuilding Afghanistan.
U keep seeing this afghan issue as a zero sum game but its not. There needs to be multiple powers involved. I would trust Turkey more than anyone and would want them involved instead of iran or india.
Turkey asked for Permission from USA not Pakistan you overhyped retard!

Says a dumb mullah regime mouthpieces whose only job is to overhype mullah regime bullshit. Go read the reports and statements of Turkey and how they want Pakistan help and want to talk to taliban.

Turkmenistan has a border with Afghanistan and there are turkic people in Afghanistan. Pakistan doea not have a magic wand to fix everything in Afghanistan. Maybe ur abit delusional but our influence in Afghanistan is not unlimited. Huge percentage of afghans actually hate Pakistan and see us as enemies. That is why the need to involve others. Why is Qatar involved then if US ask Pakistan help? Why is china involved? Why is Russia involved? Just coz US asked our help doeant mean we can do everything. The neighbors u talk abt are less trustworthy than Turkey. Tajikistan have always been indian ally and iran is not trustworthy at all. We are building consensus but whats wrong in getting Turkey involved? They can even help in later rebuilding Afghanistan.
U keep seeing this afghan issue as a zero sum game but its not. There needs to be multiple powers involved. I would trust Turkey more than anyone and would want them involved instead of iran or india.
They are more than anything else in Russian sphere of influence. And Russian has been engaged along with China and these countries, seemingly quite adequately.

Qatar just provided an outside venue, nothing more. The talks happened due to Pakistan. If any friendly country wants to contribute, they should do it through Pakistan and not open there own agenda.

They are more than anything else in Russian sphere of influence. And Russian has been engaged along with China and these countries, seemingly quite adequately.

Qatar just provided an outside venue, nothing more. The talks happened due to Pakistan. If any friendly country wants to contribute, they should do it through Pakistan and not open there own agenda.

Qatar just provided outside avenue and nothing more??? Lolz Shows u have no idea what u r talking about.
As far as i know Turkey is in close collaboration with Pakistan on the issue and even will soon have negotiations with taliban. Pakistan helped in negotiations with taliban but there are other factions in Afghanistan too. And u need to unite as many factions as possible for a long lasting and effective peace. You may have personal or sectarian differences with Turkey but thats not how it works. The same fanboys jump up and down when doing military deals with Turkey.
As far as i remember, Pakistan have not made any objections to involvement of Turkey and it well might be planned by both. Kindly use some other topic to release ur anger on Turkey.

I;m sure there's lots of talks between Turkey and Pakistan lol they just forgot to tell Bilal from PDF.

Last edited:
Qatar just provided outside avenue and nothing more??? Lolz Shows u have no idea what u r talking about.
As far as i know Turkey is in close collaboration with Pakistan on the issue and even will soon have negotiations with taliban. Pakistan helped in negotiations with taliban but there are other factions in Afghanistan too. And u need to unite as many factions as possible for a long lasting and effective peace. You may have personal or sectarian differences with Turkey but thats not how it works. The same fanboys jump up and down when doing military deals with Turkey.
As far as i remember, Pakistan have not made any objections to involvement of Turkey and it well might be planned by both. Kindly use some other topic to release ur anger on Turkey.
Yep, just as expected jumping to personal insults and accusations like a shallow person. Pakistan won’t make public announcements. Like I said, agree to disagree and move on…
I;m sure there's lots of talks between Turkey and Pakistan lol they just forgot to tell Bilal from PDR.
Ok, as long as they told “Attila the Hun”…

who cares about Peshtuns ?

Turkey,Azerbaijan,Turkmenistan,Uzbekhstan,Kyrgyzstan,Kazakhstan and millions of Afghani Turks never will allow radical Taliban to destabilize Afghanistan and Turkish World
let the Afghans kill each other.
its a bloody mess. better to stay outside and support the groups you favor.
coming directly in the conflict will be a deadly and costly move.
that place is not worth a single Turk solider's life.

rest of the posters
everyone please refrain from Insults.
stay civil. if you have disagreement with Turkish member's point of view then don't make personal remarks.

My country is Pakistan and i am afraid iranians as they are wicked two faced liars will play dirty games, that will result in deaths of civilians and starting a civil war in Afghanistan. Thanks for accepting, we already know how iran destroyed and killed hundreds of thousands in syria, iraq and yemen. We are well aware of this devil.
Your feelings towards Iran and Iranians wreaks of insecurities and bias. Your govt has good relations with Iran currently and Iran actually cares about good relations with Pakistan, but reality is reality, no one is perfect. why would Iran want to cause chaos in AFghanistan when in the 1st place Iran's people in AFghanistan are a minority and are already at a socioeconomic disadvantage?Iran has even accepted the Taliban,allowed them setup offices in Iran already, because Iran considers them legitimate rulers in Afghanistan and negotiated with them, esp. when they both had US, a common enemy, colonizing Afghanistan, we are in new times, and for your innate bias towards iRanians, please seek a psychologist or something, its not natural or rational.

Afghanistan is our backyard... we will fight whoever tries to exert their influence here...... Russians will talk but they wont ever dare.... Iranians will reach an understanding as taliban has shown leniency towards shia population... rest turkey can try but the result is quite clear.... The likes of dostum will be hung in the streets of kabul as was najeeb......

your backyard is kashmir which india controls. How about going & fighting for your “land” not boast about Afghanistan and claiming to fight anyone in Afghanistan when kashmir is bleeding

your backyard is kashmir which india controls.

This is how I know ur an Afghan.

India doesn't "control" Kashmir, they lost half of it to Pashtuns and the Chinese. In fact, India is crapping their pants right now to China.

“To avoid further escalations we started fencing some areas around Galwan but Chinese objected to it and we had to remove it,” said another officer.

This is how I know ur an Afghan.

India doesn't "control" Kashmir, they lost half of it to Pashtuns and the Chinese. In fact, India is crapping their pants right now to China.

“To avoid further escalations we started fencing some areas around Galwan but Chinese objected to it and we had to remove it,” said another officer.

There’s two halves of kashmir one of which india controls. You can tell I’m Pashtun by my ID.
why a Pashtun would want to fight for kashmir puzzles me.

your backyard is kashmir which india controls. How about going & fighting for your “land” not boast about Afghanistan and claiming to fight anyone in Afghanistan when kashmir is bleeding
We control 35% of it and fight is continuing everyday..... Afghanistan will just pace up the process

Back
Top Bottom