What's new

Turkey's President Erdogan gives green light to Sweden's NATO bid

So what do you think the PPP is for Scandinavian taking his salary to Turkey? You PPP stats means zero when comparing economies between contries. The turkish military budget is the size of Spains, and still smaller than the Scandinavians combined.

Turkiye is a G20 Country and Major military power in NATO
Know your place useless weak countries

Turkiye has better defense industry than Spain , The Netherlands , Greece , Denmark , Sweden , Norway , Finland, Bulgaria , Romania , Portugal , Czech Republic , Letonia , Estonia , Lithainua , Slovakia , Slovenia , Croatia combined

and Turkiye has $16 billion defense budget = $416 billion Turkish Lira

in reality $35-40 billion to compare with purchasing power between Turkiye and European countries

for example
An Army Officer working in Spain earn around 26,100 EUR per year,
An Army Officer working in Turkiye earn around 12.500 EUR per year,

also Turkiye produce/develop its own weapons , instead of buying

Only one example
Spain buys American HARPOON anti-ship Missile for $1,3 million

Turkiye produce its own superior ATMACA anti-ship missile for less than $500.000

Last edited:

Turkiye has better defense industry than Spain , The Netherlands , Greece , Denmark , Sweden , Norway , Finland, Bulgaria , Romania , Portugal , Czech Republic , Letonia , Estonia , Lithainua , Slovakia , Slovenia , Croatia combined

and Turkiye has $16 billion defense budget = $416 billion Turkish Lira

in reality $35-40 billion to compare with purchasing power between Turkiye and European countries

for example
An Army Officer working in Spain will typically earn around 26,100 EUR per year,
An Army Officer working in Turkiye will typically earn around 12.500 EUR per year,

also Turkiye produce/develop its own weapons , instead of buying

Only one example
Spain buys American HARPOON anti-ship Missile for $1,3 million

Turkiye produce its own superior ATMACA anti-ship missile for less than $500.000
You forgot to quote the last part of my post, so let me do it for you:

The turkish armed forces main object is to control Turkey, and its a 75% conscripted army doing the job.
Your rambling about turkish military power is ridiculous and so is your posts about turkish defence industry.

Let me add to that that Turkey isnt even buying all those wonderweapons you promote. Its all hyperbole meant for foreign investors to finance development of those weapons.

The turkish armed forces main object is to control Turkey, and its a 75% conscripted army doing the job.

Stop lying you false flager troll

Turkish Armed Forces have 235.565 professional soldiers which is the biggest in NATO after USA

and USA-Turkiye have the best real conflict experience in NATO
others are only training

and there are 40.000 Turkish soldiers in Cyprus
there are over 25.000 Turkish soldiers in Syria ,Iraq , Libya , Azerbaijan , Qatar and Somalia

Pathetic Sweden has less than 30.000 Active military personnel

Let me add to that that Turkey isnt even buying all those wonderweapons you promote. Its all hyperbole meant for foreign investors to finance development of those weapons.

Liar false flager troll

Nobody finance Turkish military projects
Turkiye itself finance $75 billion to develop 750+ military projects

even Turkiye spent $100 billion for humanitarian aid to muslim countries in the last 13 years

Last edited:
Then go make your own military alliance and stop bursting our bubble "We are in NATO,we're helping Russia,but we are in NATO,we want to be in the EU,but we don't like the Europeans,but we want American weapons,but we might buy Russian weapons".

I don't know if there's something called "being polite" where you're from,maybe your family didn't teach you to be polite and kind or maybe they failed,but it's not really nice to go around on an international forum insulting everyone's countries and being a dick.

Then go make your own military alliance and stop bursting our bubble "We are in NATO,we're helping Russia,but we are in NATO,we want to be in the EU,but we don't like the Europeans,but we want American weapons,but we might buy Russian weapons".

Turkiye is major military power in NATO
USA,Turkiye,The UK,France,Germany,Italy

traitor Greece gave secret info of American F-117 to Serbs in 1999
and Serbs shoot down American F-117

Greece has Russian S300 and TOR
Greece helps Russia to carry Russian oil by Greek Ships

I don't know if there's something called "being polite" where you're from,maybe your family didn't teach you to be polite and kind or maybe they failed,but it's not really nice to go around on an international forum insulting everyone's countries and being a dick.

Shut up liar troll team ... you liars dont know even what about polite
I can be polite against only ladies and real gentlemen ,,, not against liars

I always will kick your lies and anti-Turkiye propaganda on PDF

False flagger troll with Danish flag is lying and attacking Turkish military power and Turkish defense industry

Greek troll uses all trolls with false flagger accounts to attack Turkish military power and Turkish defense industry

know your place weak-useless countries

Last edited:
traitor Greece gave secret info of American F-117 to Serbs in 1999
and Serbs shoot down American F-117
dLfPsSw.png

Stop lying you false flager troll

Turkish Armed Forces have 235.565 professional soldiers which is the biggest in NATO after USA

and USA-Turkiye have the best real conflict experience in NATO
others are only training

and there are 40.000 Turkish soldiers in Cyprus
there are over 25.000 Turkish soldiers in Syria ,Iraq , Libya , Azerbaijan , Qatar and Somalia

Pathetic Sweden has less than 30.000 Active military personnel

Liar false flager troll

Nobody finance Turkish military projects
Turkiye itself finance $75 billion to develop 750+ military projects

even Turkiye spent $100 billion for humanitarian aid to muslim countries in the last 13 years
I dont give a shit about the turkish licenced based defence industry. Turkey does produce vehicles and drones, and good for them. But I have no intention watching you waving the turkish flag while masturbating to turkish online nationalism. I have nothing to add.
Have a nice day.
Btw, I forget to point out that EU is a G20 member too, which include all those countries you like to point your finger at .. the irony.

Last edited:
Erdogan falls in place after Biden gives him a tight slap

another false flager troll account

ERDOGAN kicked all of you since 2013

I dont give a shit about the turkish licenced based defence industry. Turkey does produce vehicles and drones, and good for them. But I have no intention watching you waving the turkish flag while masturbating to turkish online nationalism. I have nothing to add.
Have a nice day.

We dont give a shit about Greek troll Foinikas and his false flagger troll team

Your weak useles countries only can dream about Turkish defense industry

even only Turkish Ballistic - Cruise Missile technology is enough for all of you

Because Turkiye urgently needs its own weapons .. we are working 7/24

Turkiye has developed AKINCI UCAV in 2 years 2019-2021
and entered service in 2022

Turkiye has developed KIZILELMA unmanned stealth Fighter in 2 years 2020-2022
and enter service in 2025

Turkiye has developed T-929 Attack Helicopter in 5 years 2018-2023
and enter service in 2025
Than quality and reliability would be a problem if you building such systems in such a fast phase

F22 and f-35 takes 25 years to induct why would kaan will develop in just 20 years do you have better aviation industry than USA???

And same goes to cash strapped project of tempest lol stop barking senseless
US aviation industry is only larger but Turkish aviation industry is as advanced as US aviation industry you guys have no idea about how advanced the Turkish defence industry is.

another false flager troll account

ERDOGAN kicked all of you since 2013

We dont give a shit about Greek troll Foinikas and his false flagger troll team

Your weak useles countries only can dream about Turkish defense industry

even only Turkish Ballistic - Cruise Missile technology is enough for all of you
STOP CRYING

Back
Top Bottom