What's new

Turkish Air Defence Programs

First I write harzemşah after that I changed Hds . So big probaply harzemşah.

Many youtubers and twitter guys making stuff out of their ***...

Böyle işkembeyi kübradan sallayan, ne idüğü belirsiz adamlara prim yapmasak daha iyi olur.

For those who do not the Mr Erdil is METU CS alumni who worked in USA as engineer and has been working in Turkish defense Industry before Many of our Member were born. He also was/is member of many forums like trmilitary, savtera etc. And He may share unconfirmed reports quite often But He definitely is Not Nobody from Internet and He has many connections from every company in Turkish arms Industry. He is Harzemşah not HDS.

BTW At least This tweet is officially confirmed very recently, Afaik This tweet is the first claim of TS1400 achieving 1500 shp and first claim of End of Project. And He said this December 2019. Very recently Mr Demir confirmed both of these claims. Project ended in December 2019 and It reached 1500shp. TCG Trakya is always on the table but Because of the Budget restriction never officially confirmed and After Covid-19 It may be gone for good.

For those who do not the Mr Erdil is METU CS alumni who worked in USA as engineer and has been working in Turkish defense Industry before Many of our Member were born. He also was/is member of many forums like trmilitary, savtera etc. And He may share unconfirmed reports quite often But He definitely is Not Nobody from Internet and He has many connections from every company in Turkish arms Industry. He is Harzemşah not HDS.

BTW At least This tweet is officially confirmed very recently, Afaik This tweet is the first claim of TS1400 achieving 1500 shp and first claim of End of Project. And He said this December 2019. Very recently Mr Demir confirmed both of these claims. Project ended in December 2019 and It reached 1500shp. TCG Trakya is always on the table but Because of the Budget restriction never officially confirmed and After Covid-19 It may be gone for good.
So, not only core but TS-1400 finished as a whole product...when did this ever confirmed... i don't care which school he graduated or what is his job is.

To me, he is making living claims without anything to back his claims, in the social media, where everycan do it.

I'm against sharing this kind of controversial claims in our forum but there is no clear rules against this, so i guess we have to put it up with it, but it doesn't bar me from criticizing.

So, not only core but TS-1400 finished as a whole product...when did this ever confirmed... i don't care which school he graduated or what is his job is.

To me, he is making living claims without anything to back his claims, in the social media, where everycan do it.

I'm against sharing this kind of controversial claims in our forum but there is no clear rules against this, so i guess we have to put it up with it, but it doesn't bar me from criticizing.

It's going off topic here, but, from what we've heard from officials is that the CORE has been certified, that's the most up-to-date information we have from an officials mouth from last month.

I imagine it's something like this, obviously not an exact representation of TS1400 but sections are required.
Untitled-1.jpg

Last edited:
https://www.savunmasanayist.com/siper-hava-savunma-sisteminde-hedef-2023/

SİPER Hava Savunma Sistemi’nde hedef 2023
T.C. Cumhurbaşkanlığı Savunma Sanayii Başkanı Prof. Dr. İsmail DEMİR, Milli Hava Savunma Sistemi Projeleri ile ilgili önemli açıklamalarda bulundu.
Prof.-Dr.-%C4%B0smail-Demir.jpg

Son dönemde hava savunma sistemleri açısından mevcut sistemlerin geliştirilmesine ve yerli hava savunma sistemlerine yönelik ihtiyaçları vurgulayan DEMİR, “Bu yüzden yerli hava savunma sistemleri geliştiriyoruz. Orta ve yüksek irtifa füzeleri ile uçakları aşarak gelen tehditleri alçak irtifada tespit, teşhis ve tahrip ederek kara birliklerinin hava savunmasını sağlamak için KORKUT Alçak İrtifa Hava Savunma Sistemimiz geliştirildi ve seri üretime geçildi.

Askeri üs, liman, tesis ve birliklerin hava tehditlerinden korunması amacıyla hava araçlarına, seyir füzelerine, havadan karaya atılan füzelere ve insansız hava araçlarına karşı alçak irtifa için HİSAR-A ve orta irtifa için HİSAR-O hava savunma sistemleri geliştirildi.” ifadelerine yer verildi.

SİPER Hava Savunma Sistemi’nde Hedef 2023

Milli Yüksek İrtifa Hava Savunma Füze Sistemi (HSFS) SİPER’e değinen DEMİR, “Yüksek İrtifa Hava Savunma Füze Sistemimiz SİPER, 2023’te hazır olacak.” dedi.

SİPER Yüksek İrtifa Hava Savunma Füze Sistemi geliştirme çalışmaları; ASELSAN, Roketsan ve TÜBİTAK-SAGE tarafından bir süre önce başlatılmıştır. SİPER Hava Savunma Sistemi, HİSAR-A ile HİSAR-O sistemlerinde de olduğu gibi dikey atış yeteneğine, dikey atış esnasında azami etkinlik sağlayan çift darbeli motora ve Aktif Radar Arayıcı (RF) ile Görüntüleyici Kızılötesi Arayıcı (IIR) başlığa sahip olacaktır. 100km+ menzile sahip olacak SİPER, dikey atım yeteneği sayesinde kara platformlarına ek olarak deniz platformlarında da kullanılabilecektir.

Short summary

Siper (Hisar U) will be ready in 2023, the system can be used at sea and land.

i hope we can use it with MK13 of Perry's

2023 and Sea Version? Hazar+MDAS+SeaSiper for TCG Izmir, TCG İçel and TCG Izmit If possible. Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

I class frigates will only have ESSM. Because only national missiles will be used in MDAS system. MDAS will be taken into inventory together with TF-2000.

I know I'm always more on the sceptic side of things, but the development phase of the air defence systems seems to be short/fast. Which makes me wonder if they will reach the quality and reliability of existing systems that have decades of r&d in them. Of course we will never know until there's a real conflict.

I know I'm always more on the sceptic side of things, but the development phase of the air defence systems seems to be short/fast. Which makes me wonder if they will reach the quality and reliability of existing systems that have decades of r&d in them. Of course we will never know until there's a real conflict.

When did development of HISAR start and end?

No need to grouse around on everything, HISAR project started 2007.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom