What's new

Turkish Authorities Disprove Plane Shot Down by Syria

i agree with you regarding our air defence.It BS.However Russia isn't a SSCR anymore.Big Bear you used to trust it is gone now.Even Russians can't arm theirself.Putin has to buy Mistral , Herons Milan Tow etc. etc.What I am Trying to say Russia is NOT a Global Power.It is a Regional Power just like Turkey.And I am sorry if you believe Russians can beat us in a day; Than you are delusional.I strongly believe our Armed forces can stand against Russia once we established decent air defence.

"Big Bear" is stronger than ever. Yes, Russia is buying Israeli reconnaissance technology, but so is Turkey and the United States. However, Russia is also producing superior missile systems (S400, S500 and Buk2), superior fighters (Su47, SUPAK), and will in all likelihood be incorporating the new-and-improved AK-12 in the coming years. What is Turkey producing? Altay tank is tentative, and regardless they will not find international market (Azerbaijan has revealed that it will be unprofitable and will continue to import T series from Ukraine). "Modern Assault rifle project" is equally uncertain.

Look, I really don't care that you and LegionnarE insist on referring to Armenia as Russia's dog. If that makes you feel better, then by all means continue. But the fact remains that Armenia will remain impervious to Turkish attack. As for Azerbaijan, given secret Armenian arsenals and our mountainous advantage, Armenia/NKR can deal with it themselves.

"Big Bear" is stronger than ever. Yes, Russia is buying Israeli reconnaissance technology, but so is Turkey
Not anymore, At least read the damn forum can you? And Russians' situation is worse than you think. They are buying VBLs from France. Phucking thing is inferior to Otokar Cobra. I mean WTF!?
Turkey is about as close to defeating Russia as Armenia is to defeating Turkey.
Depends,

If they fight like they did in Georgia :)

Black sea fleet doesn't have much chance, against Turkish navy. And they are lacking in logistics, since all we need to do is hold them at Georgia-Causcaus side we can divert forces from all over Turkey, you'd be surprised what we have for Greeks in the west.

I say we can at least hold them at bay from short to middle term. On the other hand after we breach Russian bases to the west there's nothing Armenia can pull off.

Not anymore, At least read the damn forum can you? And Russians' situation is worse than you think. They are buying VBLs from France. Phucking thing is inferior to Otokar Cobra. I mean WTF!?

I'm aware that Turkey and Israel have terminated military contracts, that is not the point. They would buy from Israel if it weren't for Marmara incident. And I really don't give a fvck about your Otokar. Nobody wins wars because of armored vehicles. I post about how Russia is excelling in missile and small arms production (Tanks too, BTW, soon T95 will be incorporated), and you respond with armored cars. You are simply confirming how inferior Turkey is to Russia.

The Big Bear is far from strong.Russian 5. Gen. Fighter program is still in devolepment phase but the JSF programme under production phase.Turkey will Buy 100+16 of them.We already sign deal with Germany about at least 6 Type 214 Submarine with AIP technology.We are producing Cruse Missiles, Atack Helicopters,Corvettes ,Frigates , Tanks, Howitzers the only thing we lack is Air Defense and we will forfill that need in the future I assure you.But Like Armenia is never alone in Caucasus , Turkey is never alone too.We got regional Friends as Georgia,Azerbaijan (My humble oppinion that you underestimate Azerbaijan's Capabilities) and USA and NATO
and no matter what happens in Caucasus in the end 2 possible things happen.

1)After several days NATO and USA enterfiere andboth sides losses great amount of troops and retreat the original Border Zone.
2)It will lead regional war or God forbid III. World War

Finally There is no need to comperasing two sides here.Russia just can't Invade Turkey not Now.Not EVER.

Depends,

If they fight like they did in Georgia :)

Black sea fleet doesn't have much chance, against Turkish navy. And they are lacking in logistics, since all we need to do is hold them at Georgia-Causcaus side we can divert forces from all over Turkey, you'd be surprised what we have for Greeks in the west.

I say we can at least hold them at bay from short to middle term. On the other hand after we breach Russian bases to the west there's nothing Armenia can pull off.

Even if this scenario would pan out (which it wouldn't) you are talking under the assumption that Russia will not deploy its nukes. This assumption that "they wouldn't dare" is silly. If backed into a corner, Russia would do anything. Any assumption that they would refrain because of Western response can be dispelled, as seen from 2008 Ossetian war.

The Big Bear is far from strong.Russian 5. Gen. Fighter program is still in devolepment phase but the JSF programme under production phase.Turkey will Buy 100+16 of them.We already sign deal with Germany about at least 6 Type 214 Submarine with AIP technology.We are producing Cruse Missiles, Atack Helicopters,Corvettes ,Frigates , Tanks, Howitzers the only thing we lack is Air Defense and we will forfill that need in the future I assure you.But Like Armenia is never alone in Caucasus , Turkey is never alone too.We got regional Friends as Georgia,Azerbaijan (My humble oppinion that you underestimate Azerbaijan's Capabilities) and USA and NATO
and no matter what happens in Caucasus in the end 2 possible things happen.

1)After several days NATO and USA enterfiere andboth sides losses great amount of troops and retreat the original Border Zone.
2)It will lead regional war or God forbid III. World War

Finally There is no need to comperasing two sides here.Russia just can't Invade Turkey not Now.Not EVER.

Yeah, Turkey buys a majority of its weapons. That was my point. As for not being alone in the Caucasus, you are mistaken. Do you seriously think that Georgia or Azerbaijan would intervene if Russia decides to attack Turkey? Georgia's very existence would be at stake, not to mention the fact that Russia is just itching to open land corridor to its 102nd base in Gyumri, Armenia. Azerbaijan has spent the past 20 years trying to repair relations with Russia, because it knows that if it doesn't Russia will back an Armenian invasion of Nakhchivan, Shahumian(Goranboy in Azeri), and Gandzak(Ganja in Azeri).

I'm not underestimating Azeri capability. But you have to look deeper than simply defense budget. They would be fighting an uphill battle, in mountains that Armenians have lived in and known for thousands of years. You're probably going to say that these factors are insignificant because of Azerbaijan's fancy new ordnance, but it was this very same assumption that led them to defeat in '94.

Finally, Russia will not invade Turkey. Nobody said this will happen. This is all about if Turkey decides to invade Armenia.

I'm aware that Turkey and Israel have terminated military contracts, that is not the point. They would buy from Israel if it weren't for Marmara incident. And I really don't give a fvck about your Otokar. Nobody wins wars because of armored vehicles.
I'm simply pointing out that phucking Russia is buying a simple thing like an armoured car from outside. Doesn't take a genius to understand that. And in case you didn't notice most things we used to buy from Israel we are starting to develop ourselves.

Even if this scenario would pan out (which it wouldn't) you are talking under the assumption that Russia will not deploy its nukes. This assumption that "they wouldn't dare" is silly. If backed into a corner, Russia would do anything. Any assumption that they would refrain because of Western response can be dispelled, as seen from 2008 Ossetian war.
How "cornered"? You seriously don't think Turkish forces will or can march into Russian territory do you? They can't use nukes unless their national security is in some serious danger... god knows how many trident submarines currently sailing near Russian mainland as we speak.

You said that Turkey is as unsecure towards Russia as Armenia is to Turkey. If they have to pull up a nuke to defeat us ...then you just proved yourself wrong already so...

If Turkey wanted to destroy Armenia, we phucking would. We are going to have to fight with Russians anyway.

Is this a joke or what? I seriously can't fcking stand these clowns anymore!

Is this a joke or what? I seriously can't fcking stand these clowns anymore!

Milleti aptal yerine koyuyorlar! lanet olsun.

I'm simply pointing out that phucking Russia is buying a simple thing like an armoured car from outside. Doesn't take a genius to understand that. And in case you didn't notice most things we used to buy from Israel we are starting to develop ourselves.

How "cornered"? You seriously don't think Turkish forces will or can march into Russian territory do you? They can't use nukes unless their national security is in some serious danger... god knows how many trident submarines currently sailing near Russian mainland as we speak.

You said that Turkey is as unsecure towards Russia as Armenia is to Turkey. If they have to pull up a nuke to defeat us ...then you just proved yourself wrong already so...

If Turkey wanted to destroy Armenia, we phucking would. We are going to have to fight with Russians anyway.

Yeah Russia buys things. So does the United States. Do you question the size of their domestic defense industry as well? And by "cornered", I simply meant that "losing". Like in Grozny, Russians did some terrible things (short of nukes of course, but still terrible). My point is that if Russia has to resort to them it will, although in all likelihood threatening statements will be enough to keep Turkey in its place.

Nuke is worst case scenario for Russia, but they can with without them as well. Besides what do you meant that Turkey will have to fight Russia anyway?

Sounds like a face saving exercise. Why else would Türkiye explore every other option with NATO before denying that their bird was shot down? Gross unprofessionalism or Türkiye could be accused of warmongering under it's current hawkish administration.

No,actually this type of Turkey's behavior is very much normal for Turks and their leaders every time they loose.....they just can't swallow the truth, denial is actually a national pass time in Turkey.

The current administration in Turkey is by far more moderate than the Kemalist bunch.

Russia supplies around 70 percent of Turkey's energy....if cut the Turkish military will come to an abrupt halt cold on its tracks. Russia also has a much larger military.

Reality check:
Turkey can't do diddly squat against Russia or Iran.....in fact Turkey can't even get involved officially in NKR conflict if Azerbaijan ever gets the guts to attacks Artsakh or Armenia proper. All of these have been proven in the past, now things can change in the future but for now all Turks do is blow smoke up their own behind feeling great and badass

Russia supplies around 70 percent of Turkey's energy....if cut the Turkish military will come to an abrupt halt cold on its tracks. Russia also has a much larger military.

Reality check:
Turkey can't do diddly squat against Russia or Iran.....in fact Turkey can't even get involved officially in NKR conflict if Azerbaijan ever gets the guts to attacks Artsakh or Armenia proper. All of these have been proven in the past, now things can change in the future but for now all Turks do is blow smoke up their own behind feeling great and badass

You are mistaken Possible Armenia Azerbaijan conflict we dont need to interfiere.As long as Russia stay Neutral I dont think Turkey will "actually" fight Armenia.I dont know about Special Ops though.We have a long way ahead of us but there is one simple truth.You Armenians are trap in the Caucasus even with Russians help.Let me ask you something
What is your state budget?
How many people living in Armenia age between 12-30?
What is your defence budget?

the only thing Armenia can is make things up with Azerbaijan.Because without that we will consider Armenia as a hostile State.And Armenia need Turkey.Needs it bad.If you dont make amend things you always sleep in the night with one open eye.For possible attack fear.It eve n happens in Israel.They have superior power but still they know they are surrounded by gazillions of muslims.And that is effect their mental state.Armenia is like a Open Prison or Ship is never going to moor anywhere.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom