What's new

Turkish Defence Industry Exports & Updates

We got some help from Korea but if i'm not wrong Cabatli showed it's a pure Turkish design by comparing with Korean's howitzer...

Thanks for the clarification @xxxKULxxx , Sir. The Firtina is an impressive beast and its definitely good to see that the Turkish defense firms are stepping up into global prominence.

My Respect and Salute.

Electronic Flight Bag from STM...

Yerli elektronik uçuş çantası!

ilk%20kullanici1-700x350.jpg

Not sure if this was uploaded.

anti thermal.. that means make clothes from this mand you will not be seen on thermal camera :D

I need some too for my netherland trips :D

BİTES Aerospace & Defence Receives Top 100 List Honor
September 24, 2014

For the first time since its foundation in 2001, BİTES Aerospace & Defence is named to the 2014 Top 100 Simulation & Training Companies list by Military Training Technology (MT2) magazine.
The MT2 Top Simulation & Training Companies is a list of companies that have made significant contributions to the military training industry in the areas of simulation, serious gaming, distributed learning, visual systems, embedded training, targets and ranges, database modeling or any other training discipline. An impartial panel is responsible for selecting companies based on different criteria, such as program effectiveness, innovation and total military sales volume.

Founded in 2001, BİTES Aerospace & Defence is a global software development company at the forefront of simulation training solutions for military and civilian organisations and is a trusted entity especially in the Computer Based Training (CBT) solutions, virtual maintenance training systems and augmented reality applications. BİTES develops high-fidelity, cost-effective technologies for tactical military training and applies game-based technologies to a range of breakthrough, military-specific training and simulation software products.
More than 17,000 readers all around the world, MT2’s focus covers simulation training systems, modeling and simulation, interactive distance learning, wireless nets, training platforms, courseware, gaming technology, and training ranges inter alia.

1.jpg

WEBSITE...

Bites Ana Sayfa - Savunma ve Havacılık Sektöründe Yeni Nesil Çözümler

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MilSOFT’s TDL Achievement at CWIX 2014

Turkish Navy and MilSOFT participated in CWIX exercise held in Poland in June 2014 to perform Link 16 and Link 22 interoperability tests with other NATO nations.

MilSOFT’s TDL Achievement at CWIX 2014
milgem(1)-530x460.jpg

Turkey needs somd big defence deals.

A possible "big deal" could be made with poland. Sell them ataks, j600t, havelsan genesis upgrades for their olived hazard perry frigates. Sell it all in one big package. Give them a good price with tech transfer.

Maybe even get something from them like motors.

Army Guide - PZL-WOLA S.A. Mechanical Works

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom