What's new

Turkish Defence Industry Exports & Updates

After ASELSAN awarded for solving trafficjam & maintenance of higway systems...

Sözleşme İmzalanması | BIST Duyurular | Yatırımcı İlişkileri | ASELSAN

Sözleşme İmzalanması | BIST Duyurular | Yatırımcı İlişkileri | ASELSAN

Total cost: 36.757.287 TL ($16.264.286)

ASELSAN awarded by Macedonia for their highway systems for 15,9 mln.

Aselsan, Makedonya otoyollarına el attı

1.jpg

Last edited:
Damn cool building... 8-)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

METEKSAN produced human detection radar... RETINAR PTR...

Retinar PTR ile Güvenli Bölgeler – MSI Dergisi: Türk Savunma ve Havacılık Sanayisinin Güncel Referans Bilgi Kaynağı ve Yenilik Habercisi

METEKSAN "insan tanıyan" radar üretti - Anadolu Ajansı

View attachment 154872

So MİLDAR is very close... :) Maybe ready...

Meteksan Defence presented new radar that detects human

Meteksan Defence presented its new radar Retinar developed for border and field security. Meteksan General Manager Murat Erciyes and Deputy General Manager Selçuk Kerem Alparslan presented the radar that detects human. Radar can detects human size moving objects from four kilometre distance and vehicles from 10 kilometre.PTR, using pulse dopler has low rate false alarms. The radar can be carried by two personnel and function in five minutes.

Last edited:
Are they trying to compete with Aselsan? ACAR has better detection ranges..

Are they trying to compete with Aselsan? ACAR has better detection ranges..

Meteksan is developing a radar what is comparable with the longbow radar for the ATAK. with that knowledge they build a human detection radar. Its a good thing competition! I think the radar of meteksan if better with detection of smal objects like humans.

They are making the MMW radar.

Meteksan is developing a radar what is comparable with the longbow radar for the ATAK. with that knowledge they build a human detection radar. Its a good thing competition! I think the radar of meteksan if better with detection of smal objects like humans.

They are making the MMW radar.

Yeah competition is good no doubt, but Meteksan's radar is not equivalent to Aselsan's. Plus Aselsan has been in the mobile radar business for well over a decade. I don't see SSM choosing Meteksan over Aselsan..

They already developed and tested MMW radar, AFAIK.

Yeah competition is good no doubt, but Meteksan's radar is not equivalent to Aselsan's. Plus Aselsan has been in the mobile radar business for well over a decade. I don't see SSM choosing Meteksan over Aselsan..

They already developed and tested MMW radar, AFAIK.

Meteksan radar is indeed not equivalent with Aselsan's radar and ther is not equivalent with meteksan. Different purpose radars, and this is better for aselsan, so they dont loose time with other projects.

Back
Top Bottom