What's new

turkish F 16's being locally produced..

if we don't buy, believe my that money will also be wasted in corruption and you still dream about hospital and schools

just save the money that is wasted in corruptions and u can build school and hospital in each village of Pakistan

after corruption one hospital per f-16 is better then f-16 parked in hanger and do nothing but we have to pay flight hours and maintenance money.

if we don't buy, believe my that money will also be wasted in corruption and you still dream about hospital and schools

just save the money that is wasted in corruptions and u can build school and hospital in each village of Pakistan

So by your logic, the money being wasted through corruption is for schools and hospitals and the money left is for weapons? why don't we do it the other way round? why don't spend the money we have on schools and hospitals and the money being wasted in corruption can be saved and used for buying weapons?

Turkey only produces F16 , with licence probbly the engines are produced in US etc , but Turkey has its own electronical suit in planes to make sure , no one jams their Fighter jets in battle field (really smart move if you as me)

Well Pakistan could get F16 from turkey but , where will we get the engines and some of the internal parts that turkey makes, this is one of the reasons why Pakistan opted to get F16 fighters from Norway , because US will put sanctions on it based on current affairs and it was EXPECTED

Back
Top Bottom