What's new

Turkish Land Vehicle Programs

That HEMA armored car, does Turkish armed forces have room to procure this vehicle? This vehicle reminds me of the Kirpi. If Turkish army decides to buy these vehicles, are these cars gonna be used alongside the Kirpi vehicles?

Btw, I saw a couple of Cobra 2 pictures. When are these vehicles gonna be operational, and is Turkish army planning to buy any Cobra 2's?

I doubt HEMA will be chosen, There design is a copy/license (?) of a foreign firm. My bet is on a modified Otokar Cobra, Perhaps the 1.5 Version seen at Paris exhibition.

No, The Cobra 2.0 was specificly designed for the requirments of the United States military by GD and Otokar.

FNSS is working on design and develop a new 35 tonnes IFV/Light Tank (with higher fire power and protection level than current 18 tonnes FNSS ACV-300-S) for Turkish armed forces in order to move ahead along with 60 tonnes Altay MBT s in battlefield. In accordance with FNSS officials, New IFV will be unveiled into public until 2012 and They have pointed many times that 35 tonnes IFV will be designed to compete with Germany Puma in international tenders...
Any news on the 'in the quote mentioned' FNSS IFV/Light tank?

Any news on the 'in the quote mentioned' FNSS IFV/Light tank?

0154953989.jpg

Inspector Spacetime is asking about the new IFV ,who will Replace the ACV-300 !

Something like this :

BAE-Systems-GCV-623x416.jpg

CV90-BAE.jpg

You have the Real Pictures ,why dont show it to us ?

mete is right, you can see the unit price in SSM 2011 activities report.

FNSS PAZARLAMA DİREKTÖRÜ HALUK BULUCU

Last edited by a moderator:
If you pay attention to date of my comment, You will realize It was typed in 2010.

Cabatli i wrote that post because price is frequently asked. When I read your comment I searched a little for information. A little late but i wanted to share the price information.

Is there any source we can find info about total vehicle export of Turkey?

Back
Top Bottom