What's new

Turkish Land Vehicle Programs

İf you catch up tank from sides you will be real luckiest person. That boys generally makes tank fights face to face. On the other hand without penetrating you can win the battle but not war.

It is a bad strategy to confront MBT from the front side.

You have be really unlucky or in a fortified construction to face a tank head on. Didn’t our uav show what happens to tanks today.

what if Tank recieve active protection system?
That's an excellent point. I don't understand why systems like pulat hasn't been a standard equipment on tanks. I do however think that it's not going to be installed on tanks over night, or the next 5 years.

That's an excellent point. I don't understand why systems like pulat hasn't been a standard equipment on tanks. I do however think that it's not going to be installed on tanks over night, or the next 5 years.

Whatever happened to AKKOR? Pulat is a good system but its in a fixed position.

• Modernization of M60T tanks has been completed.
  • Thanks to active protection system(Pulat) integration, Turkey is among the first three countries have this capability.

FpAHnqZNjY2W3fdM-online-video-cu.gif

Can someone tell me how the original Otokar Kobra performed against IEDs under combat conditions? Has it seen much combat use?

Kobras saw combat use more than any other vehicle and performed quite astonishingly until PKK started to use "very" big IEDs. It had its ups and downs but overall still a very good vehicle (except for its notorious transmission problems).

M113 upgrade? More details?

Kaplan ATV (Anti-Tank Vehicle)

https://www.defenceturkey.com/en/co...ehicle-delivered-to-turkish-armed-forces-3828

Back
Top Bottom