What's new

Turkish Land Vehicle Programs

Besides, Nurol Technology is producing "Tungsten Carbide" which is known the hardest alloy of the World. I suppose that This technology will be applied for 120mm Kinetic energy munitions and Bunker busting guided bomb programs...

obus_501556_fh000022.jpg
sabot_separating.gif

Last edited:
Turkey-Hema industry 4x4 armoured vehicle design !!!

p6210068.jpg

Thanks Orko_8 !!!
Source: DefenceTurkey Magazine Latest issue...

Last edited:
Hema 6x6 Design
hema.jpg

CBRN systems Hema will integrate on vehicles were completely developed by Tubitak. Gases and Aerosols will be detected and diagnosed from a distance by 15km thnaks to Tubitak Lidar...

Stand-by power units, climate control and electrical batteries of CBRN developed by Tubitak energy, will be operated a min. 2.5 hours without interruption with the temperature and fume emision will be kept to a min. level...

Other Armor technologies being under productiopn phase..

-Advanced Ceramic Armor technologies...
With Nanotechnology and advanced production methods, Those armors are ready to apply every type armoured vehicles to protect the crew against every type threats...

plaka.jpg

-Alumina Ballistic Armor Technology

Alumina type armors (up to 50x50cm)are under production phase to apply for armoured vehicles...

-Silisium Carbur armor technology

With Max. Hardness and Being able to stand against high degree heat specifications, Those aremors (up to 35X35cm) are also under production phase in Turkey.

-Boron Carbur Armor Technology

The Turkish Boron Carbur armor is the hardest material after diamond and CBN in World. In additions, Those Armors are corrosion-resistant against Mechanic and Cemical affects. With low density (2.5g/cm3) and perfect Weight/Power rates, Those advanced armors (35x35cm) are under production for tactical vehicles, Helicopters, light armoured vehicles...etc

That HEMA armored car, does Turkish armed forces have room to procure this vehicle? This vehicle reminds me of the Kirpi. If Turkish army decides to buy these vehicles, are these cars gonna be used alongside the Kirpi vehicles?

Btw, I saw a couple of Cobra 2 pictures. When are these vehicles gonna be operational, and is Turkish army planning to buy any Cobra 2's?

Back
Top Bottom