What's new

Turkish Military is better than IDF

We're talking about Turkey and Israel. And you're like "eeeh Hamas and Hizbollah are enough...eeh it's ok...no problem don't hide behind USA,UK,EU..."

What's the matter? Where are the Turkish superweapons? Where is Tayfun? Cenk? Where is TB2 and Anka? Where is ATMACA and Istanbul Class? Where are the sophistacated long range artillery systems?

Where is buyuk AKP to liberate Kudus?

No man,he's a troll who's been riling up everyone. He keeps trying to flame me,him,MMM-E and others. Come on,his other account "renhai" has been banned already.
Unfortunately, you are used to lying. Many members support me. Even MMM-E is on this thread. We are all angry about Israel's war crimes.

This is the affirmative vote I received.
Screenshot_20231108_000720.jpg

@Foinikas When you lie and provoke conflict. Does anyone acknowledge your statement?

Stop LYING!

China does nothing to help Palestinians. That's what we're saying. And you come here and spam photos of black guys with Vietnamese girls and propaganda of how well the CCP treats the Uyghurs.
If you cannot accept the facts. Please leave. No one acknowledges your Jewish propaganda.

sir

Now Israel is genocidating Palestine. The US is supporting Israel. This is a fact.

What we cannot understand is why @Foinikas @White and Green with M/S crazily attacked me and slandered China?

I can only understand that they want to suppress all voices opposing Israel.
LOL what liar you're, its you who attacked us, not we are attacking you from day one and if we tried to clarify you than you blame us with your nonsense with no base

Please leave. No one acknowledges your Jewish propaganda.
See @waz he is starting again

What's the matter? Where are the Turkish superweapons? Where is Tayfun? Cenk? Where is TB2 and Anka? Where is ATMACA and Istanbul Class? Where are the sophistacated long range artillery systems?

What a troll

USA and The UK protect tiny Israel ..... still wth are you trolling ?

USA and The UK sent their Navies and over 300 Fighter Jets against Turkiye.İran.Egypt not to attack Israel

Please leave. No one acknowledges your Jewish propaganda.
Stop lying! I'm not doing Jewish propaganda,White isn't doing either. You're retarded and you've always been trying to start fights by telling lies and nonsense.

Stop lying! I'm not doing Jewish propaganda,White isn't doing either. You're retarded and you've always been trying to start fights by telling lies and nonsense.
What the proof he is Jewish supporter
Oh? Real?

Tell me.

Israel is genocidating Palestine. Yes or no?

US supports Israel's genocide against Palestine. Yes or no?

You guys slander China. And demanded that I close the thread criticizing Israel.

25 members supported my anti-Israel thread. You are the only two people who objected to my thread.

According to the 'majority principle'. I hope you two can leave. @White and Green with M/S @Foinikas

When I am accusing Israel of genocide against Palestine. You are accusing me. Your intentions have been exposed.

Leave me. Okay?
My intention is nothing but you are not the only one who support Palestine cause, why you think you're the only one on entire PDF to support Palestinian cause and Palestinian Children, you're not even Muslim but I am Muslim my heart is with the Palestinians

My intention is nothing but you are not the only one who support Palestine cause, why you think you're the only one on entire PDF to support Palestinian cause and Palestinian Children, you're not even Muslim but I am Muslim my heart is with the Palestinians
Of course. You are a Muslim. You support the US and Israel.

LOL what liar you're, its you who attacked us, not we are attacking you from day one and if we tried to clarify you than you blame us with your nonsense with no base

See @waz he is starting again
Why not answer? What are you avoiding?

Oh? Real?

Tell me.

You guys slander China. And demanded that I close the thread criticizing Israel.

25 members supported my anti-Israel thread. You are the only two people who objected to my thread.

According to the 'majority principle'. I hope you two can leave. @White and Green with M/S @Foinikas
These are stupid question of course everyone knows the answers of these questions no need to give the answer of these question, and where we do slander China?

and who start abusing/insulting us in that thread calling us Jewish dogs, we have no shame, we have no human nature, we don't thinks independently etc etc, it was a troll thread targeted only 2 people, and what the proof your anti-Israel thread supported by 25 members, you prove to be a liar

Of course. You are a Muslim. You support the US and Israel.
LOL without any base you're blaming us

Why not answer? What are you avoiding?

Troll everyone knows the answer that's why i am not answering

Forget him. He will tell you a lie just to piss you off and have you reply to him.

These are stupid question of course everyone knows the answers of these questions no need to give the answer of these question, and where we do slander China?

and who start abusing/insulting us in that thread calling us Jewish dogs, we have no shame, we have no human nature, we don't thinks independently etc etc, it was a troll thread targeted only 2 people, and what the proof your anti-Israel thread supported by 25 members, you prove to be a liar

LOL without any base you're blaming us

Troll everyone knows the answer that's why i am not answering
Any questions?

25 members support me.
Screenshot_20231108_000720.jpg

What made you two emotionally collapse?

Just based on the 'majority principle'. You two should leave PDF. Any questions?

Forget him. He will tell you a lie just to piss you off and have you reply to him.
If you can't accept some simple facts. Even unable to face reality. Any reply from you is lies and propaganda.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom