What's new

Turkish Military is better than IDF

Don't confuse Islamic terrorism with Muslim countries. There are 1.9 billion Muslims in the world, only 50-100 thousand of them are prone to terrorism. It doesn't make sense to become enemies of such a large group because of a small group.

Also, 200 million Muslims live in India. Do you think if they were terrorists, there would be a country called India?
We love our muslims .but extremists who are hinduphobic are not invited .

But he's right though. Erdogan (and his whole government) have been shouting about how strong they are and how much they love Palestinians. They even said the slogan-phrase they used to tell us for a year: "We might come suddenly,one night to Gaza!"

So where's Erdogan and his superweapons? He's only talking about victories in NKR,Libya and Northern Syria. The real victory would be in Gaza,in al Quds,in West Bank.

Then stop hiding behind USA.The UK and The EU
little Israel

even HAMAS and HEZBOLLAH are enough for tiny Israel

little Israel

Hamas and Hejbollah are Iran and other muslim countries .

little Israel

So are you saying that Hamas and Hizbollah aren't afraid of Israel "hiding behind USA,UK,EU",but superpower Turkiye is?

So are you saying that Hamas and Hizbollah aren't afraid of Israel "hiding behind USA,UK,EU",but superpower Turkiye is?

I am saying that tiny İsrael afraid of İran .Turkiye and Egypt

therefore USA and The UK sent their Navies and over 300 Fighter Jets to Eastern Mediterranean and Middle East to protect Israel

Supershit Israel and Greece which are nothing without USA and EUROPE

@waz @LeGenD please ban @White and Green with M/S

@waz @LeGenD please ban @White and Green with M/S He has been provoking. He attempted to obstruct the anti Israel thread.

He has been obstructing voices supporting Palestine.

On the surface, he was only targeting me. In fact, he is targeting Palestinian children.

Please ban @White and Green with M/S immediately.
You retard you're doing nothing to support Palestinian children instead of bashing and rants on me without any base and mods are not stupid that's who is abusing and insulting from day one calling us Jewish dogs serve Jewish propaganda agencies etc etc

You have a egoistic nonsense that's you're the only one who supports Palestinian children lol

Lol what a delusional you have you're the only one that's supports Palestinian cause and I am not not obsrtucting anything but trying to correct your falsehood about me

You retard you're doing nothing to support Palestinian children instead of bashing and rants on me without any base and mods are not stupid that's who is abusing and insulting from day one calling us Jewish dogs serve Jewish propaganda agencies etc etc

You have a egoistic nonsense that's you're the only one who supports Palestinian children lol

Lol what a delusional you have you're the only one that's supports Palestinian cause and I am not not obsrtucting anything but trying to correct your falsehood about me
@waz @LeGenD please ban @White and Green with M/S He attempted to suppress all voices opposing Israel. And he is eager to cover up the genocide crimes of US and Israel.

I am saying that tiny İsrael afraid of İran .Turkiye and Egypt

therefore USA and The UK sent their Navies and over 300 Fighter Jets to Eastern Mediterranean and Middle East to protect Israel

Supershit Israel and Greece which are nothing without USA and EUROPE
We're talking about Turkey and Israel. And you're like "eeeh Hamas and Hizbollah are enough...eeh it's ok...no problem don't hide behind USA,UK,EU..."

What's the matter? Where are the Turkish superweapons? Where is Tayfun? Cenk? Where is TB2 and Anka? Where is ATMACA and Istanbul Class? Where are the sophistacated long range artillery systems?

Where is buyuk AKP to liberate Kudus?

Guys can you two @GreatHanWarrior and @White and Green with M/S ignore each other. Put each other on ignore. We can’t come running each time you argue. Leave it be.
No man,he's a troll who's been riling up everyone. He keeps trying to flame me,him,MMM-E and others. Come on,his other account "renhai" has been banned already.

sir

Now Israel is genocidating Palestine. The US is supporting Israel. This is a fact.

What we cannot understand is why @Foinikas @White and Green with M/S crazily attacked me and slandered China?

I can only understand that they want to suppress all voices opposing Israel.
Stop LYING!

China does nothing to help Palestinians. That's what we're saying. And you come here and spam photos of black guys with Vietnamese girls and propaganda of how well the CCP treats the Uyghurs.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom