What's new

Turkish Naval Programs

On that topic you shouldn't be optimistic but realistic.
And besides all the ongoing projects that journey will cost the state easily over $10 billions and a lot of time.

It's cheaper and way easier to get aircrafts for TCG Anadolu then building a AC from scratch.
I have already dealt with this in a previous post, bro ... the smallest fully functional AC of the Italian navy has cost a total of $ 1.4B - the TCG A has cost about $ 1B - plus the fact, that the ramp got costly shortened - I posted an article about that...because our administration relied on our allies, thinking we will get the F35, so we wouldn't need that kind of ramp...

in other words - we have both, the know-how and the money for a light AC - it just has to be started

I have already dealt with this in a previous post, bro ... the smallest fully functional AC of the Italian navy has cost a total of $ 1.4B - the TCG A has cost about $ 1B - plus the fact, that the ramp got costly shortened - I posted an article about that...because our administration relied on our allies, thinking we will get the F35, so we wouldn't need that kind of ramp...

in other words - we have both, the know-how and the money for a light AC - it just has to be started

The Italian Carvour AC has basically no differences to TCG Anadolu besides being a little bit bigger, it is also made for STOVL aircrafts and Helicopters.

We talk about real AC like the Queen Elizabeth, Ford or Nimitz-class.

584px-World_Navy_Aircraft_carries_chart.svg.png

The Italian Carvour AC has basically no differences to TCG Anadolu besides being a little bit bigger, it is also made for STOVL aircrafts and Helicopters.

We talk about real AC like the Queen Elizabeth, Ford or Nimitz-class.

584px-World_Navy_Aircraft_carries_chart.svg.png
Good point, but that's something I also mentioned - cause the two planned LHDs of the TSK would cost combined around 2 B$, the Nimitz Class for example around 4B$, the HMS Queen Elizabeth Class around 3B$ - full capable ACs..smth Turkey could afford ...
it is not like TR is a thirdworld country - but the gain in power would be immense

Last edited:
How many countries able to make system like tork ?

the US,Israel,Turkiye also Russia and Germany working on similar system

TORK .. Turkiye
SEA SPIDER .. Germany
TORBUSTER .. Israel
ATTDS ... The US
Paket-E/NK ... Russia

Last edited:
hmm... 1 yorum var:
Eskiden Sahil Muhafaza denirdi. Yüzde yüz arapça kökenliydi. Şimdilerde Sahil Koruma oldu, arapça oranı yüzde elliye indi. Gelin şu botların üzerine Kıyı Koruma yazalım ki , pek moda bir deyimle tamamen “yerli ve milli” olsun. Dizaynı beğenmedim. Belki de teknik gereklilik . Benim gözüme biraz
tahlisiye botu gibi göründü. Ayrıca küçük buldum. Kaç bofora kadar görev yapabilecek belirtilmemiş.
Ayda üç bot yüksek bir üretim değil Ares gibi bir firma için. Belki de acil gerekli olmadığı için.Bu nihayet bir okur yorumu. Elbet prototiplerle gerekli testler yapılmış, feed-backler alınmıştır kullanıcı
tarafından. Eh,o zaman hayırlı olsun,güle güle kullansınlar.

Sahil gercekten arapca bir kelimemi ? :D

The Real question is does Turkey need a huge *** Aircraft carrier??

I think another question can the Turkish economy support an AC Group with the current situation.

Lots of debates about how AC's will be obsolete many call them expensive and sitting ducks whose advantage is holding lots of planes and power projection.

Will see but Turkey is better getting a AC that is small and compact that can house whatever it needs. Isnt that the best thing to go.

Lots of debates about how AC's will be obsolete many call them expensive and sitting ducks whose advantage is holding lots of planes and power projection.

Will see but Turkey is better getting a AC that is small and compact that can house whatever it needs. Isnt that the best thing to go.
Dude it’s out in the future 15 years from now. Earliest. You want to discuss this the next 10 years when our other needs are more pressing ? :)

Turkey may look different after 2023

Dude it’s out in the future 15 years from now. Earliest. You want to discuss this the next 10 years when our other needs are more pressing ? :)

Turkey may look different after 2023

Requirements change but I dont mind seeing a Turkish AC that would be badass and rattling the cage in the region also for power projecting.

But its expensive and consumes lots of money and resources not to mention you gotta maintain it in top notch quality.

Back
Top Bottom