What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

finally M-60T at Syria... we will see how it will be effective against ATGM and DEASH... they were very good at Bashika of Iraq

Firtina Howitzers shelling deash positions to defend new reinforcement

14184485_348060645537155_870765484657482958_n.jpg

14237538_348060678870485_5327360323752541070_n.jpg

In my opinion, we should go for both Manbij and Al-Bab in the same time. Btw Sajur Dam has been captured, few days ago one FSA commander talked about getting electricity from dam to Jarablus for civilian consuption, in Habertürk's program.

If our state determined to crush PYD we should atack menbij, if not we have to capture al bab to stoping PYD.

If the west had intervened a couple of years ago when Obama called for the red lines,there wouldnt be an ISIS to fight and no-one would have cirtisized the west for it,so the ''lose-lose'' part is bs.
This is all on Obama,the worst president the US has ever had.
Bro you even know what you are talking about??
Nobody will criticise the west if it intervened and toppled Assad back then??:woot::lol:
I won't even go far, just ask some members here , even from your friendly allies like Pakistan and listen to what they think about that. I won't even mention Russian, Chinese , Indian, and many other Muslim countries etc etc. They criticise us basically for everything even worse when we intervene military against a dictatorship civil conflict.
F anything many people like them agree with Obama's off the hand approach. Let the crisis play out. At least the west is not the evil bogeyman occupying Muslim lands in Syrian lol :D

In my opinion, we should go for both Manbij and Al-Bab in the same time. Btw Sajur Dam has been captured, few days ago one FSA commander talked about getting electricity from dam to Jarablus for civilian consuption, in Habertürk's program.

This and the repair of the bakery are the best news to come out of the whole operation. Some normality is exactly what those people need after 3 years of shit.

Nobody will criticise the west if it intervened and toppled Assad back then??:woot::lol:
I won't even go far, just ask some members here , even from your friendly allies like Pakistan and listen to what they think about that. I won't even mention Russian, Chinese , Indian, and many other Muslim countries etc etc. They criticise us basically for everything even worse when we intervene military against a dictatorship civil conflict.
F anything many people like them agree with Obama's off the hand approach. Let the crisis play out. At least the west is not the evil bogeyman occupying Muslim lands in Syrian lol :D
Oh boo hoo Mike! Seriously! Sell the whole damned-if-you-do damned-if-you-don't BS to some other mob - Not on here! The West had plenty of backing from Countries in Syrias neighborhood to act. You didn't act because you didn't want to empower the Sunnis because your public and politicians were running on the Muslim-hate train. England and its public are no friend of Muslim Turkey. You go ahead and worry about what Indians think...

Trust me on this one,most of the ME population would have applauded the intervention,the rest doesnt matter.
To late now,i guess we have to do the job until we have achieved our goals(safe zone,PYD/YPG east of the Euphrates),who knows,we might go further and finish the job(ISIS) which is not preferable,we should let the Iraqi's (lead by Iran) and the KRG finish it in Iraq.

Turkish tanks cross into Syria's FSA-held al Rai from Kilis, Daesh positions under howitzer fire

Turkish tanks crossed Saturday into the northern Syrian town of al Rai from Turkey's southeastern Kilis province, as Turkish howitzers pounded Daesh positions during their passage.

Around 20 tanks, five armored personnel carriers, trucks and other armored vehicles crossed into Syrian territory controlled by the Free Syrian Army (FSA) from Elbeyli district.

Meanwhile, some 25 kilometes northeast, FSA units captured Arab Azah village from Daesh and reached Sajour Dam. Daily Sabah reporter Yunus Paksoy said that Turkish units deployed at the border supported FSA's advance through artillery fire.

Turkey launched Operation Euphrates Shield on Aug. 24 in cooperation with the U.S.-led anti-Daesh coalition to clear terrorist groups from Turkey's borders. So far, Turkey-backed FSA units captured the town of Jarablus and more than 32 villages located west of the Euphrates River.

Following the successfully completed initial goal of capturing Jarablus, securing al Rai and connecting the FSA-held Azaz and Jarablus territories is the second aim of the operation. Once this goal is completed, the third target will likely be to push Daesh terrorists further south to al Bab. This area also overlaps with the humanitarian zone that Turkey had long proposed to be founded to curb the refugee flow and to protect its borders.

As Turkish tanks were crossing into Syria, three Katyusha rockets fired from Daesh-held territory in Syria landed in the city center of Kilis, located some six kilometers north of the border. One civilian was slightly injured.

Turkish howitzers responded Daesh fire with 16 shells, destroying two positions fired into Turkish territory.

Since January, Kilis was targeted by dozens of Daesh-fired rockets, which killed 21 civilians and injured dozens. The last rockets landed in the city center on Monday, injuring six people.

Turkey launched Operation Euphrates Shield on August 24 in cooperation with U.S.-led anti-Daesh coalition to clear terrorist groups from Turkey's borders. So far, the Turkey-backed FSA units captured the town of Jarablus and more than 32 villages located west of the Euphrates River.

Al Rai, also known as Çobanbey in Turkish with a train station on former Baghdad railway located in Turkish territory, was heavily contested between FSA and Daesh since March, and the town changed hands couple of times before finally controlled by the FSA on Aug. 28 with Turkish ground and Coalition's air support.

http://www.dailysabah.com/war-on-te...rom-kilis-daesh-positions-under-howitzer-fire

Şu noktada sınırı ISID'den temizleyip operasyon biter heralde.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom