What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Raqqa? F Rakka. The main enemy is YPG - Terrorist supporting USA's main ally.

USA has clearly showed its true face.

Why not ? To take Raqqa we must pass by YPG territory, go with it, and we can seperate kurd land to it original size with 3 region.

845 km2 have been liberated since the operations have started by a force of not even % 5 of the TSK. Coalition forces just made 2 airstrikes and that's all. Now do you all realize that in fact the USA never wanted to finish this shit ?

how many villages in total does Turkey backed FSA groups retake?

845 km2 have been liberated since the operations have started by a force of not even % 5 of the TSK. Coalition forces just made 2 airstrikes and that's all. Now do you all realize that in fact the USA never wanted to finish this shit ?
Why are you focusing on the US here?

That's like accusing Russia of not wanting the war to end because the SAA couldn't steamroll over everyone. Its just showing your bias.

Of course the Turkish FSA could steamroll, they are backed up by Turkish tanks artillery and soldiers. None of the sides here can stand against any real military offensive at this point, Turkish, American, or Russian.

We just don't want to get in another quagmire. Turkey took that risk, and its potentially the early days. We also proclaimed utter victory in Iraq after 'liberating' the whole country from Saddam in 21 days, so proclamations of easy victory are way too early, lets wait until the operation actually ends at the very least.

the US created ISIS. ISIS is part of greater middle east project. We have to go out of nato and have to start alliance with russia
No ISIS is a creation of Turkey is part of a Turkish push for Ottaman empire style revival, we should eject Turkey from NATO and sanction them.

See? I can make wild accusations too!
I even have 'evidence'!

https://www.rt.com/op-edge/337219-turkey-evidence-isis-support/

https://www.rt.com/news/327413-syria-turkey-ottoman-empire/

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-...entary-outlines-turkeys-support-islamic-state

Why are you focusing on the US here?

That's like accusing Russia of not wanting the war to end because the SAA couldn't steamroll over everyone. Its just showing your bias.

Of course the Turkish FSA could steamroll, they are backed up by Turkish tanks artillery and soldiers. None of the sides here can stand against any real military offensive at this point, Turkish, American, or Russian.

We just don't want to get in another quagmire. Turkey took that risk, and its potentially the early days. We also proclaimed utter victory in Iraq after 'liberating' the whole country from Saddam in 21 days, so proclamations of easy victory are way too early, lets wait until the operation actually ends at the very least.

No ISIS is a creation of Turkey is part of a Turkish push for Ottaman empire style revival, we should eject Turkey from NATO and sanction them.

I even have 'evidence'!

https://www.rt.com/op-edge/337219-turkey-evidence-isis-support/

https://www.rt.com/news/327413-syria-turkey-ottoman-empire/

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-...entary-outlines-turkeys-support-islamic-state
I got an alert that you quoted me but i dont see it,did you qoute me?

the US created ISIS. ISIS is part of greater middle east project. We have to go out of nato and have to start alliance with russia
It will happen bro, we are just not there yet.

We need to set the production line for our fighter jet ready, have some batches of F-35 running, have our own indigenous air defense system not only produced, but set ready for all across the country, have a real ACC rather than the one being built now which will not be out there for many years.

We have to keep sucking the balls of Americans until we become somewhat independent in our national protection. Only then we can afford to leave the NATO and show the US the middle finger.

Mind you, if we left the NATO right away like this, we would be at the sake of Russians then. And that should not be an option for us too.

If we want to be equals with Russia in a proper military alliance based on mutual trust and respect, we should be on par with their military. Otherwise we would just become a Russian puppet instead of being an American puppet and I don't think that would be an improvement.

I saw it on the news that Turkey will be conducting the largest operation against PKK/YPG and others, So that means thousands of troops will be sent to Syria? Because when Turkish Armed Forces conducted an operation in Iraq, Didn't they send 30,000 troops into Iraq against the PKK?

I am feeling that, alot of troops will be sent inside Syria, Because Turkey wants to clear down its borders from terrorist threat, So if they gonna do that, They cannot just use FSA, or just Tanks,IFVS and ACV's.. They will need to send alot of troops, Including JOH units and Commando units from Kayseri,

Turkey will you to do many things to be safer n stronger during this operation:
1. Raise the number of FSA fighters by training the men from among the Syrian refugees.
2. Take own decisions and stop believing USA, NATO, Russia.
3. First try to control the ISIS areas between Jarabulus/Minbij to Azaz/Mare/Al Bab using FSA and large number of own troops.
4. After this start eliminating the Afrin Pocket as it will join the Syrian fighters in Idlib/South Aleppo with the newly freed Enclaves in Northern Aleppo. This will be a strong force to help Turkey as well as to loosen the grip on Aleppo city itself.
5. Turkey need to train n pour in more Arab/Turkmen/Kurd (Islamist) fighters in Latakia to turn the attention of Assad forces
towards the safety & protection of their own stronghold or birth place.
6. Try to break the SDF and help the elements unhappy with YPG East of Euphrates to make the YPG-PKK alliance more weaker thus it will reduce or totally eliminate the pressure on Turkish south and south east and these areas will be more secure. Turkey needs some bold steps in coming weeks same as taken by Pakistam armed forces in Tribal areas.
7. Co-ordinate any assualt by using Bayratkar TB2s, Reconnaissance planes, fighter jets and ground armored n infantry forces efficiently.
8. Most important - Remember that US, NATO or Russia can't be happy with rise of Turkey as they remember the power of Ottomans (Khilafat Osmania). So believe in yourself and Allah will be the protector:

Chapter (8) sūrat l-anfāl (The Spoils of War)

TRANSLATION: And [remember, O Muhammad], when those who disbelieved plotted against you to restrain you or kill you or evict you [from Makkah]. But they plan, and Allah plans. And Allah is the best of planners.

I even have 'evidence'!
You are good at it as I observed.
I believe you when US extradites Gulen and totally stops it's backing for terror groups in Syria which daily threatens a NATO member until then your words mean nothing for me and the most of Turkish people here.

And [remember, O Muhammad], when those who disbelieved plotted against you to restrain you or kill you or evict you [from Makkah]. But they plan, and Allah plans. And Allah is the best of planners.
This is so beautiful.

Last edited:
Any plans on reachin Raqqah??

I can't wait to see the western media go wild.

Turkish SOF in Syria
7A6X5W.jpg

Back
Top Bottom