What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Turkish SOF in Syria
7A6X5W.jpg

Boots :hitwall:

Turkish Army Firing at Islamic State Positions
CsQNvsYWIAA_KbE.jpg
Why are they firing backwards?
When a RPG or TOW hits the back of the tank, Would it cause significant damage to the engine,

Or is this a photo from an exercise?

Why are you focusing on the US here?

That's like accusing Russia of not wanting the war to end because the SAA couldn't steamroll over everyone. Its just showing your bias.

Of course the Turkish FSA could steamroll, they are backed up by Turkish tanks artillery and soldiers. None of the sides here can stand against any real military offensive at this point, Turkish, American, or Russian.

We just don't want to get in another quagmire. Turkey took that risk, and its potentially the early days. We also proclaimed utter victory in Iraq after 'liberating' the whole country from Saddam in 21 days, so proclamations of easy victory are way too early, lets wait until the operation actually ends at the very least.

No ISIS is a creation of Turkey is part of a Turkish push for Ottaman empire style revival, we should eject Turkey from NATO and sanction them.

See? I can make wild accusations too!
I even have 'evidence'!

https://www.rt.com/op-edge/337219-turkey-evidence-isis-support/

https://www.rt.com/news/327413-syria-turkey-ottoman-empire/

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-...entary-outlines-turkeys-support-islamic-state

Bro. As I said before , it's just emotions. Don't take SOME of this seriously. Under normal circumstances I'm sure they won't be making such foolish claims. :)

Why are they firing backwards?
They are probably being utilized as Mobile Artillery to shell Islamic State positions.

When a RPG or TOW hits the back of the tank,
Depends how & where it hits the Tank.
A direct hit will always cause more damage to tank than from a hit at some angle. On back of Tanks a hit is pretty dangerous but i dont think tanks here being used to shell enemy positions are in immediate danger of getting hit

Would it cause significant damage to the engine,
If it exactly hits near/at engine and penetrate the armour ,well, then yes but l it can be easily replaced. As long as crew is safe other damages can be repaired. :tup:

Bro. As I said before , it's just emotions. Don't take SOME of this seriously. Under normal circumstances I'm sure they won't be making such foolish claims. :)
Thanks, Ill try to take the advice to heart, its moments of weakness that keep me replying to those sorts of comments, even when I know its pointless. :taz:

It's not emotions

typical anglo saxon reply when somebody exposes your governments shady dealings. Turkey right now is fighting Isil and PKK/PYD and what is America and Britain doing? Yeah sending special ops to fight alongside PKK/PYD. No wonder Turkey does not trust you guys anymore.

Anyway, this conversation will be over soon as once the Turkish Army starts steamrolling the special ops will probably return to their countries and leave the Kurds to suffer the full might of the Turkish Army and grey wolves volunteers.

well, we just say what we have been saying for years.

Thanks, Ill try to take the advice to heart, its moments of weakness that keep me replying to those sorts of comments, even when I know its pointless. :taz:

you don't have to reply if you think pointless :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom