What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Easily fabricated. And plenty of reasons as to why it would be fabricated. Difference is that Russia and the West have greater resources to spread misinformation than Turkey. And xenophobes like you lap it up.
I thought Russia was your buddy?:undecided:
Anyway, I don't understand what xenophobe has to do with what we are talking about. Just because we hold different views on some issues maybe? :cheesy:If so, then all PDF members are xenophobes.:sick:

@cabatli_53 this Mike doesn't contribute to this thread at all, he only tries to make some smartass comments about 'emotions' and now trying hard to blame Turkey as the head of isis as a smokescreen to hide the UK and its master US' dirty games, incl. isis, in the ME for centuries and especially last few decades. Of course Turkish members will not allow some euro to slander our country without any response, but it makes this thread go off-topic.

Replace Turkey with the UK or US in the text, will you believe it too then?
Facts are, Turkey has nothing to gain from isis and its directly against its interests with the FSA. In fact isis has harmed Turkey way more than the US or UK, of course this operation against isis is also just a show, right? Due to isis Turkish trade, economy, FDI got negatively affected by isis, hundreds of people have died in isis bombings, but of course this was all a part of the Turkish plan of supporting isis, right?
Of course supporting a group like isis that nothing but defaces islam, which would be shooting in your own feet, is also a part of Turkish strategy, right? Lmao, do you think we are dumb and you're the only smart guy here? Sell your trash to others.

When it comes to the US and UK, though, there are very good reasons to believe that isis is (in)directly supported by at least the US, i mean it's not the first time the US and UK are involved in supporting/creating terrorism and organizing coups (see history)
Lol As I said many people are also saying exactly the same thing against Turkey in its support and backing for ISIS and other terrorist rebel groups. So you are pointing fingerd when even more fingers are being poured at you. Lol
The same reasons you mentioned can apply to any country, It doesn't justify anything at all.:)
You people should be the last people to point fingers at others, judging by all the accusations many countries and members from different regions have been labeling against Turkeys actions in the region. Dont throw stones when you live in a house fully made of glasses .:taz:

I thought Russia was your buddy?:undecided: So now they are also spreading propaganda against Turkey?
Anyway, I don't understand what xenophobe has to do with what we are talking about. Just because we hold different views on some issues maybe? :cheesy:If so, then all PDF members are xenophobes.:sick:

Russia was spreading propaganda after their jet was shot down cause they were angry. You don't see Russia spreading anymore propaganda after the relations got better do you?

Lol As I said many people are also saying exactly the same thing against Turkey in its support and backing for ISIS and other terrorist rebel groups. So you are pointing fingerd when even more fingers are being poured at you. Lol
The same reasons you mentioned can apply to any country, It doesn't justify anything at all.:)
You people should be the last people to point fingers at others, judging by all the accusations many countries and members from different regions have been labeling against Turkeys actions in the region. Dont throw stones when you live in a house fully made of glasses .:taz:
Russia is not a buddy of Turkey. LOL

It doesn't matter how many fingers are pointing at us. What matters is the substance of their arguments and 'proof'. So you'd bend down under the pressure of big numbers of people blaming you with some lies? :) Till now i have seen nothing that shows an undeniable link between Turkey and isis. Not the Western media nor the Russian/Iranian media has shown undeniable hard proof. Everything that Turkey is blamed with is also applicable for the UK, US and others ;) I'm an honest guy and i'm always willing to admit a mistake where due :) Turks on this forum will keep waiting, i guess. We have a Turkish saying that goes like 'throw mud, the stain will stay'. 'Turkey and isis co-operating' lie has no substance, but countless repeated lies by anti-Turkey propaganda media has left a negative stain. I must say, quite poor critical thinking performance regarding this topic, Mike.

What matters is the substance of their arguments and 'proof'.
Your words are pictured here:

Photo: Erdogan Putin meets in China for a second time after the wild accusation's of Turkish support for Daesh by the Russian side based on anti-Turkish propaganda followed with the downing of the Russian plane in Syria almost a year ago.
______
That was the reason for Russian side, I don't know what's hurting Brit's and American's though.

Last edited:
It is said that "Turkish Strike to Al-BAB" ?
There are some rumors;" 3. phase of operation has started. Now this operation has been called Euphrates Sword"???

Last edited:
@Aero

It doesn't matter. When the time is arrived those flags will not save 'em from the wrath of Turkiye.

Now those americunts showing off there but when Turkish army start to hit they will run away like rats.

Note it that what I said here...
Well, I think so....:enjoy:

Using British or USA as a cover didn't help the Greeks back in 1974 and it won't help now either.

Even funnier this guys call themselves Marxist & communist but are backed by USA :)
That's the irony of puppets.:lol:

Another US Flag , Seems Like YPG went:jester:
CsaqKODW8AAAhBj.jpg

Well, I think so....:enjoy:

That's the irony of puppets.:lol:

Another US Flag , Seems Like YPG went:jester:
CsaqKODW8AAAhBj.jpg

PYD flies US flags on its facilities again in north of Syria
ANADOLU AGENCY
ŞANLIURFA
Published 18 hours ago
The U.S. flags are displayed at a base of the terrorist PYD/PKK in the Mumbatih region of Tal Abyad district of the Raqqa governorate in Syria's north. (AA Photo)
In areas of northern Syria recently liberated from Daesh, the terrorist organizations PKK and its Syrian offshoot the PYD continued to fly U.S. flags on their facilities.

Three flags have been displayed once again at a base of the terrorist PYD/PKK in the Tal Abyad district of the Raqqa governorate in Syria's north on Thursday, confirmed an Anadolu Agency correspondent in the area.

The three flags, which have been raised in the Munbatih area in Tal Abyad, can be observed from Turkey's bordering the Akcakale district in the southeastern Şanlıurfa province.

On Sept. 2, several PYD/PKK militants displayed a U.S. flag in the village of Rafe, north of the liberated city of Manbij, 25 kilometers (15 miles) from the west bank of the Euphrates River.

According to local Syrian opposition sources on the ground, the flags are used as deterrents to prevent possible attacks.

By displaying the U.S. flags, they are sending the false signal that U.S. forces are also present, sources said, speaking on condition of anonymity due to concerns for their safety.

http://www.dailysabah.com/syrian-cr...ags-on-its-facilities-again-in-north-of-syria

The only real friend the Americans have in the Middle East are the Kurds.....oh and ISIS:usflag:
Close down incirlik NOW!!

Back
Top Bottom