What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Guys isis is like a company.Each country has a stocks in it and use them as she(the country) want.All the world intelligence exist in isis state(especially cia and uk intelligence)
Isis exist to change the map of middle east
I have a lot to talk about especially about what if the turkey coup succeeded
No, no. Only Turkey supports ISIS, I mean, without Turkey,. the Syrians would be living in peace. LOL.
The whole region is just a playground for major nations to have their little war games.
But, hey, this is all Turkey's fault lolllllll

tumblr_npqom5uOGR1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

All we need is the return of the king to shut these mouth's :D

Then your king is a tyrant.:)
A circle jerk thread with no dissent allowed (as long as it follows reasonable forum rules) is equally pointless.

tumblr_nxyu99E0fP1tte6izo1_500.jpg

A circle jerk thread with no dissent allowed (as long as it follows reasonable forum rules) is equally pointless.
Do us favor and leave this pointless thread as I don't allow you (or your terrorists in uniform) posting in favor of SDF/YPG/PKK terrorism here.

Last edited:
No, no. Only Turkey supports ISIS, I mean, without Turkey,. the Syrians would be living in peace. LOL.

If Northern Syria was bordered by sea then Syria would be safer yes, that only leaves terror and arms influx from Jordan's border which is a client state of America.

If Northern Syria was bordered by sea then Syria would be safer yes, that only leaves terror and arms influx from Jordan's border which is a client state of America.
That awkward moment when isis has its roots in Iraq and a good amount of its fighters are Iraqis, occupying a good postion of the country.
By your logic SE Turkey would also be safer if it was bordered by sea instead of Iraq which is the main base of pkk, in contrary to Turkey that is actually fighting isis.

Then your king is a tyrant.:)

tumblr_nxyu99E0fP1tte6izo1_500.jpg
You are able to post here no?

Easily fabricated. And plenty of reasons as to why it would be fabricated. Difference is that Russia and the West have greater resources to spread misinformation than Turkey. And xenophobes like you lap it up.
I thought Russia was your buddy?:undecided: So now they are also spreading propaganda against Turkey?
Anyway, I don't understand what xenophobe has to do with what we are talking about. Just because we hold different views on some issues maybe? :cheesy:If so, then all PDF members are xenophobes.:sick:

Last edited:
That awkward moment when isis has its roots in Iraq and a good amount of its fighters are Iraqis, occupying a good postion of the country.

ISIS has its roots in an ideology not in a country, that the branch IS, in the beginning ISI and Shura council originated in Iraq is only due to the US invasion which provided safe ground and space for a terror org to be born. We see the same in Libya after the west bombed it, the same is seen in Yemen which is unstable, the same was witnessed in Algeria during the 90's etc. Yes an amount are locals but the suicide bombers are mostly foreigners. An important leader that was part of forming that group was a foreigner Jordanian Zarqawi. Their war minister that got killed recently was Georgian.

The roots of that ideology comes from somewhere south.

By your logic SE Turkey would also be safer if it was bordered by sea instead of Iraq which is the main base of pkk, in contrary to Turkey that is actually fighting isis.

Bordering sea is always better as people are trouble, so Syria would be better off with sea just like anyone. Japan is lucky

Back
Top Bottom