What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Googling ihanete__bedel (twitter) is where the fun is at for slain pkk and isis zombies.
If it is against the forum rules, i'll remove this post.

Officials should stop giving out rounded up casualty numbers. It doesnt looks realistic. We killed 200 ypg, we killed 50 isis. This sounds like "We think we killed some but not sure how many". Even more suspicious considering such numbers are usually given after air or artillery strikes where they cannot always determine the exact casualty.

"13 certain kill, 30-40 presumed dead or wounded" this sounds far more credible.

Officials should stop giving out rounded up casualty numbers. It doesnt looks realistic. We killed 200 ypg, we killed 50 isis. This sounds like "We think we killed some but not sure how many". Even more suspicious considering such numbers are usually given after air or artillery strikes where they cannot always determine the exact casualty.
They should stop adding zeros. It makes them lose credibility.

ISIS is engaged in a low intensity war against Turkey.

They should stop adding zeros. It makes them lose credibility.

ISIS is engaged in a low intensity war against Turkey.
You should not forget that we still have your pics, screenshots from your postings on defence.pk and skyscraperscity.com and your blogs. And I'm still ready to send all of this shit to the Turkish foreign ministry and Kuwaiti embassy in Turkey. So, just piss off.

You should not forget that we still have your pics, screenshots from your postings on defence.pk and skyscraperscity.com and your blogs. And I'm still ready to send all of this shit to the Turkish foreign ministry and Kuwaiti embassy in Turkey. So, just piss off.
ROFL.

Back
Top Bottom