What's new

Turkiye has suspended some of the 27 the agreement with Egypt

TheCommander

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
The army opened fire on anti-coup demonstrators caused the death of 200 people in Egypt came to the first sanction from Turkey. Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan's visited Egypt last year and signed the 27 agreements, but some of the 27 suspended. According to the news of Sabah, suspended agreements include protocols on co-operation in education and health.

Egypt had been the first foreign customer of Turkiye`s first national unmanned aerial vehicle, ANKA is one of the world's most advanced aircraft. Egypt wanted to buy 10 units. Then the day after the massacre, Turkiye has suspended the sale of ANKA. The military exercises between the two countries is also frozen. The sea voyages of Iskenderun and Port-Said line between Turkiye and Egypt also canceled.

Türkiye o anla

If the former Islamist government shot dead liberal protestors Erdogan would be signing an agreement to help build more mosques in Egypt + financial aid right now.

"The government was legitimately elected! No one can say or do anything now! They can run the country how they please because they won an election!"

Dang i didnt see it was from Samanyolu Haber,obviously not to be trusted.

If the former Islamist government shot dead liberal protestors Erdogan would be signing an agreement to help build more mosques in Egypt + financial aid right now.

Funnily enough that actually happened......

Both papers favor the AKP,so i dont trust either one of them Dude.

If it's true or not, regardless. I hate Erdogan but if he's putting pressure on Egypt, then I support him on that

Back
Top Bottom