What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

Krait kya bongiyaan mari jar reh ho?
Tumnay keyboard se Pakistan ko to ney fatah kar leh na.
Why don't you try thinking as to why your forces attacked our soldier in the first place?
I don't only talk through keyboard. I do things but I won't mention here.

Issue is not the killing, but beheading and mutilation of dead soldier. This is the entire issue.

Sexist....macho chuvanist anti feminist women hater..
Are you telling me that wearing bangles is bad and makes one weak?
Come on. We all know its used in different sense. A men told to wear bangles doesn't mean disrespecting women. It is symbolic.

I marvel at the amount of time ppl have to carry on endlessly..

even if Indian MEDIA bear a slightly truth it's still a perfect tit for tat for what happened days ago.

Tit for tat is by all means the best way to deter a war scenario not the other way around.

Did you all wait for investigation when you accused Indian Army breached LOC in PEACETIME which didn't breach LOC during Kargil War.

Do you know 3 days ago, Pakistan shelling resulted in death of a pregnant woman.

Did Pakistan Army waited for investigation when they attacked Indian army yesterday and beheaded the dead soldier.

Ask yourself, did you wait for investigation ?

Even Ajai Shukla on NDTV was saying that we crossed the LOC over numerous times during Kargil ! :hitwall:

Besides that was a routine cross firing not to be taken in the same breadth as 'mutilation' & 'beheading' ! That is a serious charge !

even if Indian MEDIA bear a slightly truth it's still a perfect tit for tat for what happened days ago.
Tit for tat is by all means the best way to deter a war scenario not the other way around.
Tit for tat was when they killed the Indian soldiers.

What they did after that is the issue. beheading and mutilating dead soldiers' bodies and taking head as a trophy. Is this acceptable for you ?

Grave provocation by Pak Army': Indian Army's statement
NDTV.com | Updated: January 08, 2013 21:27 IST

Ads by Google
Anand Sharma's Interview – Exclusive Interview on Indian Economy with Minister of Commerce
www.ibef.org/Indian-Economy

The Indian Army has issued a press release after two* soldiers were killed and another two injured by Pakistani army troops who crossed into Indian territory along the Line of Control.

Read full statement below:

PAKISTANI TROOPS INTRUDE ACROSS LC: TWO INDIAN SOLDIERS MARTYRED IN FIRE FIGHT

In a significant escalation to the continuing series of Cease Fire Violations and infiltration attempts supported by Pak Army, a group of their regular soldiers intruded across the Line of Control in the Mendhar Sect on 08 Jan 2013. Pak army troops, having taken advantage of thick fog & mist in the forested area, were moving towards own posts when an alert area domination patrol spotted and engaged the intruders. The fire fight between Pak and own troops continued for approximately half an hour after which the intruders retreated back towards their side of Line of Control. Two soldiers Lance Naik Hemraj and Lance Naik Sudhakar Singh laid down their lives while fighting the Pak troops.

This is yet another grave provocation by Pak Army which is being taken up sternly through official channels.

Even Ajai Shukla on NDTV was saying that we crossed the LOC over numerous times during Kargil ! :hitwall:
Besides that was a routine cross firing not to be taken in the same breadth as 'mutilation' & 'beheading' ! That is a serious charge !
Oh sorry, forgot to tell you, wait for investigation. :drag:
BTW they also took the head as trophy.

I am very saddened to hear of this incident, and if the report of mutilation and beheading is true than i would strongly condemn it. But i would also like to remind our forum members here is that Indian Army is known to spread lies and propaganda without any proof or concrete evidence. They have done that in the past and are probably doing it now.

"The Times of India’s Sidddharth Varadarajan writes that Indian Foreign Minister Jaswant Singh’s allegation—made at the height of the Kargil conflict—that the bodies of six dead Indian soldiers were "severely mutilated" by Pakistanis, was never substantiated. "Virtually every newspaper carried the gory details released by an Indian wire service without waiting for independent confirmation. Such confirmation never arrived... During the war itself, at least two newspapers received information that the allegation was highly exaggerated—probably only one of the bodies bore signs of mutilation. But the journalists who received the information, chose to remain silent."

Lies out of control

What the Indian Army needs to understand is that Pakistan is not Bangladesh where they can kill innocents and get away with it. They should have known that Pakistan Army would retaliate after one of our soldier was killed in an unprovoked raid by the Indian Army. I am saddened to hear the loss of two Indian soldiers and offer my condolences to their families. May they rest in peace.

Grave provocation by Pak Army': Indian Army's statement
NDTV.com | Updated: January 08, 2013 21:27 IST

Ads by Google
Anand Sharma's Interview – Exclusive Interview on Indian Economy with Minister of Commerce
www.ibef.org/Indian-Economy

The Indian Army has issued a press release after two* soldiers were killed and another two injured by Pakistani army troops who crossed into Indian territory along the Line of Control.

Read full statement below:

PAKISTANI TROOPS INTRUDE ACROSS LC: TWO INDIAN SOLDIERS MARTYRED IN FIRE FIGHT

In a significant escalation to the continuing series of Cease Fire Violations and infiltration attempts supported by Pak Army, a group of their regular soldiers intruded across the Line of Control in the Mendhar Sect on 08 Jan 2013. Pak army troops, having taken advantage of thick fog & mist in the forested area, were moving towards own posts when an alert area domination patrol spotted and engaged the intruders. The fire fight between Pak and own troops continued for approximately half an hour after which the intruders retreated back towards their side of Line of Control. Two soldiers Lance Naik Hemraj and Lance Naik Sudhakar Singh laid down their lives while fighting the Pak troops.

This is yet another grave provocation by Pak Army which is being taken up sternly through official channels.

Darn....and things are going back to normal soon....

Oh sorry, forgot to tell you, wait for investigation. :drag:
BTW they also took the head as trophy.

That is a statement coined by the 'media' not by the Army ! Till an investigation determines what did or did not happen to the head & the manner in which it was removed from the body this is conjecture !

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom