What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

Tit for tat was when they killed the Indian soldiers.

What they did after that is the issue. beheading and mutilating dead soldiers' bodies and taking head as a trophy. Is this acceptable for you ?

Is there any proof of that? Please post proof for such a heinous accusation. Indian Army has made unsubstantiated accusations like these in the past just to win brownie points with the public.

That is a statement coined by the 'media' not by the Army ! Till an investigation determines what did or did not happen to the head & the manner in which it was removed from the body this is conjecture !
Buddy, if head was taken as trophy, does it matter how it was removed ?

Is there any proof of that? Please post proof for such a heinous accusation. Indian Army has made unsubstantiated accusations like these in the past just to win brownie points with the public.
Sir, you believe in your army and ISPR ?

Seriously....while in office,you prefer work over a keyboard armegadon on PDF?
Boring.......

Wouldn't like to but one needs to get bread on the table.

I marvel at & envy those who have time for personal pursuits.

Buddy, if head was taken as trophy, does it matter how it was removed ?

'If' being the key-word here ! :tup:

Didn't they mention excessive fog that was used by Pakistanis to infiltrate; give this a day or two before things become more clear & both sides can issue statements beyond the preliminary ones.

Krait is just on his period.

He will be fine in about 5 hours.

The Indian patrol party consisted of six soldiers, the aggressors were from the 29 baloch regiment of the PA, they lay in ambush and in a commando style attacked from behind with kukris and daggers under cover of mist and fog, the Indian party retaliated but the attack was sudden and they beheaded one soldier and slit the throat of another, the IA treats it as a well planned grave provocation

@ hindustan Times.

The Indian patrol party consisted of six soldiers, the aggressors were from the 29 baloch regiment of the PA, they lay in ambush and in a commando style attacked from behind with kukris and daggers under cover of mist and fog, the Indian party retaliated but the attack was sudden and they beheaded one soldier and slit the throat of another, the IA treats it as a well planned grave provocation

@hindustan Times.

LOL wtf?

PA recruits ninjas and samurais now?

Last edited by a moderator:
Not all the time, but please read Post #1321. Indian Army as an institution does not exactly has a spanking record when it comes to telling the truth.
I read it Sir. I know these things. But I will wait for news proving otherwise. And also the case of Saurabh Kalia is still fresh.

I don't deny the possibility but if I am asked to trust IA or PA, I will trust IA just like you will trust PA, until proven wrong, in THIS case.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom