What's new

Two Pakistanis killed in Nato attack

Stop complaining. You Pakistanis complain about ISAF not dealing with terrorists crossing the border when attacking Pakistani forces. Well this is how its done.

There was no mistake, Ppl go there deliberately. I am not saying that these ppl were terrorists, These kind opf ppl are professional, they do it for money.

Like smuggling food/medical/weapons in war zone. These ppl are called coolie/Agents/dada. They don't take any side, they make money thru business. They are pure business man.

Its happen every where, Africa, Afghanistan, middle east and so on..

you indiot what about business men/ job worker pakistanis working for livelihood in afghanistan??

Stop complaining. You Pakistanis complain about ISAF not dealing with terrorists crossing the border when attacking Pakistani forces. Well this is how its done.

we didnt tell you kill our own innocent people ******, we told you to attack the hordes of alquaeda who attack us not some innocent people, and those alquaeda attack from afghan areas of kunar and not some areas bodering our balochistan province

we didnt tell you kill our own innocent people you dumb idiot, we told you to attack the hordes of alquaeda who attack us not some innocent people[/QUOTE]

But Unfortunately they are killing the Innocent Civilians Of Pakistan. The Person who lose the Dear One Goes through Hell.... I Hope and Pray that Peace Prevail in our region...

Can you read? In Afghanistan...how does this violate Pakistans border?

you are right

they were inside Afghanistan.
too bad they were in the wrong place at a wrong time.
we can assume whoever they are depending on our PoV.

-can be merchants of dry fruit, clothes & other household stuff.
-can be Taliban doing what taliban do
-can be smugglers doing their drug/ weapons round
-can be ordinary tribesmen visiting their relatives across the border
-can be BLA visiting their training camps

they are dead now, and someone would get the chance to check the burnt out remains to ascertain their intent of the visit.
their names are already known so hopefully it will be cleared why they were there.

I must tell people that the travel between the two countries continues, I am sorry but these people cant stop living just because of the war. their families and livelihood is spread across two borders. I request people to show restraint before putting a label.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3302665 said:
you ****what about business men/ job worker pakistanis working for livelihood in afghanistan??

we didnt tell you kill our own innocent people ******, we told you to attack the hordes of alquaeda who attack us not some innocent people, and those alquaeda attack from afghan areas of kunar and not some areas bodering our balochistan province

What makes you think they were innocent? Al Qaeda are not soldiers. Civilians turned terrorists don't become innocent.

india provided support to the northern alliance......we know how humanitarian they are/were

covert support for terrorists in Baluchistan would not go un-noticed or unpunished

That's just a blah till Mr Rehman Malik decides that its the right time to share the evidence you guys claim that you have..

What makes you think they were innocent? Al Qaeda are not soldiers. Civilians turned terrorists don't become innocent.

where does the link say they were terrorists?? even the names have been mentioned retard

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3302665 said:
you indiot what about business men/ job worker pakistanis working for livelihood in afghanistan??

Can't take chances you know. Just don't send any businessmen there for a while. It won't harm Afghanistani economy, I can assure you that. You should ask those businessmen to do business in pakistan first, it might help your dying economy.
we didnt tell you kill our own innocent people you dumb idiot, we told you to attack the hordes of alquaeda who attack us not some innocent people, and those alquaeda attack from afghan areas of kunar and not some areas bodering our balochistan province
Again, can't take chances you know. Being a terrorist is high possibility than being innocent in that border area. Its a common sense. Don't act like an idiot or a loser.

Can't take chances you know. Just don't send any businessmen there for a while. It won't harm Afghanistani economy, I can assure you that. You should ask those businessmen to do business in pakistan first, it might help your dying economy.

i think instead of being a nazi state where it used to control everybody, we are not that, i dunno what sort of nazi mentality you indians carry, we dont control our people like the indian state does

That's just a blah till Mr Rehman Malik decides that its the right time to share the evidence you guys claim that you have..

the same rehman malik has accepted ajmal kasab being pakistani now talk :azn:

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3302718 said:
i think instead of being a nazi state where it used to control everybody, we are not that, i dunno what sort of nazi mentality you indians carry, we dont control our people like the indian state does
Nazi mentality is to think that certain race is superior to others. Its not Indians who asked for a country on that basis. I can say more on this but that would be off topic. But honestly, you guys are the true heir of that NAZI ideology.
the same rehman malik has accepted ajmal kasab being pakistani now talk :azn:
He did not wait for the right time to do that, which he's doing in case of Baluchistan. Now talk.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3302707 said:
where does the link say they were terrorists?? even the names have been mentioned retard

Hi All

please avoid personal insults and the control yourself from labelling the dead.

I already requested restraint and I will request again. civilians get caught in the cross fire all the time. dont make them terrorists if the killer is on your side.

you have proof they were terrorists? do you know their names too? the brand of cigarettes they smoke?

you speak with such conviction

you have proof they were terrorists? do you know their names too? the brand of cigarettes they smoke?

you speak with such conviction

Okay tell me one thing, if an Indian crosses border to enter pakistan, will shoot first or whether you will check if he is a terrorist?

People should realize that a war is being fought in Afghanistan and you cant just randomly stroll into a war zone...

R.I.P to the dead....

Back
Top Bottom