What's new

Typhoon, Rafale no match for China’s J-20

Last time when I read, J 20 had problem with each of its part. engines are mounted too close. They causes vibration. Its weapon bay is designed faultily. Fuselage design has a problem so as cockpit. Except nosecone design each part has a problem.

I wish you guys a good luck for successful production of J 20.
thats not all the problems J-20 has, it is still incapable of carrying a whole platoon of bare foot soldiers on its back``like your Indian motorbikes do``:lol:

Last time when I read, J 20 had problem with each of its part. engines are mounted too close. They causes vibration. Its weapon bay is designed faultily. Fuselage design has a problem so as cockpit. Except nosecone design each part has a problem.

I wish you guys a good luck for successful production of J 20.
That's all not a problem for prototype, the way Chinese pumping money to its R&D,copying, stealing etc will definitely will help them to rectify all those mentioned problems in a matter of time. I think we Indians are lagging too much in gen5 fighter development as AMCA still only a few computer generated pictures and indo-Russian fgfa program going nowhere.

To all my Indian friends who is trashing j20 & its capabilities based on some eyeball research, one thing you should remember that "under estimating your enemy is the biggest mistake you can do in your life". After all those Chinese are having two different active gen5 stealth fighter program,where we are having none.

thats not all the problems J-20 has, it is still incapable of carrying a whole platoon of bare foot soldiers on its back``like your Indian motorbikes do``:lol:

butt hurt unable argue on the point and divert the issue by his typical trolling.

That's all not a problem for prototype, the way Chinese pumping money to its R&D,copying, stealing etc will definitely will help them to rectify all those mentioned problems in a matter of time. I think we Indians are lagging too much in gen5 fighter development as AMCA still only a few computer generated pictures and indo-Russian fgfa program going nowhere.

To all my Indian friends who is trashing j20 & its capabilities based on some eyeball research, one thing you should remember that "under estimating your enemy is the biggest mistake you can do in your life". After all those Chinese are having two different active gen5 stealth fighter program,where we are having none.

They bough lavi design from Israel. They pumped a lot of money and produced J 10. 5 planes have crashed in 2015. you may consider it a great plane. I do not mind but I am not convinced at all. This huge bulky plane with numerous design faults can never be a premier fighter. Simply giving angles do not make any fighter a 5th generation. It should have all component compatible with 5th generation plane.

butt hurt unable argue on the point and divert the issue by his typical trolling.

They bough lavi design from Israel. They pumped a lot of money and produced J 10. 5 planes have crashed in 2015. you may consider it a great plane. I do not mind but I am not convinced at all. This huge bulky plane with numerous design faults can never be a premier fighter. Simply giving angles do not make any fighter a 5th generation. It should have all component compatible with 5th generation plane.
And look at tejas a.k.a mirage 2000:rofl:D

Attachments

• 1451465697527.jpg
    1451465697527.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 23
  • 1451465734406.jpg
    1451465734406.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 16
@HariPrasad probably means that the Mirage2000's main task in the Indian air Force is to act as a bomber as it did well during the Kargil war.
-
Probably.
-
@Abingdonboy @PARIKRAMA
Might have.Mirage 2000 is a multirole aircraft so it can do operations done by a bomber.Mirage 2000 serving IAF does not represent all the Mirage 2000 around the world.:rolleyes:

Mirage 2000 is a multirole aircraft not a bomber.:D

So as tejas but main roll is a bomber. We sent Mirage 2000 to bomb in Kargil and sent Mig 29 to protect them. this proves my point. Now go and enjoy coffee.

So as tejas but main roll is a bomber. We sent Mirage 2000 to bomb in Kargil and sent Mig 29 to protect them. this proves my point. Now go and enjoy coffee.

Mirage 2000 has a main role as a Bomber while tejas' main roll is an interceptor. You lost.

@HariPrasad probably means that the Mirage2000's main task in the Indian air Force is to act as a bomber as it did well during the Kargil war.
-
Probably.
-
@Abingdonboy @PARIKRAMA
@HariPrasad you are correct that during Kargil the Mirage 2000s was the primary precsion "ground pounder" (with the Jags also being used extensively for A2G missions). That was 1999 though when the LCA was not in service, when the MKI was still being devloped, when the MiG-29s had no A2G capability.

In 2015, the LCA is a true multi-role fighter and will enter soon, the MKIs are fully operational and in service with significant A2G capabilites (but its primary role being air dominace), the MiG-29Bs are now the MiG-29UPGs which makes them multirole and have the ability to undertake precsion ground strike missions (HMDS, LDP etc fully intergrated) and the Mirage 2000s have been upgraded to the I/-5MK.2 standard that makes them even more of an all-rounder with improved A2G and A2A capabilites.

The IAF is following the gloabal trend of employing multirole aircraft, the one excpetion being the Jaguars.

Its not the planes fault that the IAF wants them to be used as bombers...

Back
Top Bottom