What's new

Typhoon, Rafale no match for China’s J-20

Mate speak proper English,not broken English.Didnt get your question:confused:

You are unable to comprehend a simple sentence and give me the lecture on English. I say had mirage been a good interceptor than they would have send mirage 2000 for protection and not Mig 29. In layman's term, Mirage is a good bomber while Mig 29 is a good fighter or interceptor.

You are unable to comprehend a simple sentence and give me the lecture on English. I say had mirage been a good interceptor than they would have send mirage 2000 for protection and not Mig 29. In layman's term, Mirage is a good bomber while Mig 29 is a good fighter or interceptor.
I think the peculiar characteristics of both the jets made them the weapons of choice in the role they were chosen for. For instance, Mig29 out paced (paces) any fighter that the PAF had and hence was more suited to the interceptor role. Likewise, Mirage2000 equipped with the LGBs (around 100 kits provided during Kargil by the Israelis) proved to very fruitful for the IAF

LOL, we have Indians here desperately arguing for the merits of a Western plane vs. a Chinese plane.

But wait a second... what about Indian planes?

I'm sure the Westerners appreciate the Indians arguing for them (in between using their credit ratings agencies to downgrade India)... but why not have some Indians arguing for their own planes for once?
wow chinese jet j-20 . by the way , these so called chinese jets fly on made in china engines ????????????? understanding metallurgy is not as easy as stealing the designs . first make a successful engine then brag about a flying jet made in china . half hatched eggggggggs dont make a tandori chicken . understand lord respected highly capable man from the rich lands ???

Last edited:
butt hurt unable argue on the point and divert the issue by his typical trolling.

They bough lavi design from Israel. They pumped a lot of money and produced J 10. 5 planes have crashed in 2015. you may consider it a great plane. I do not mind but I am not convinced at all. This huge bulky plane with numerous design faults can never be a premier fighter. Simply giving angles do not make any fighter a 5th generation. It should have all component compatible with 5th generation plane.
This is about j20 not on lavi & its copycat j10,so please stick to the topic.
I am agreeing that f22 look alike fying thing won't be a gen5 fighter. But other than eyeball analysis what technical data u are having to claim j20 is a junk? So far Chinese didn't publish neither its kinematic nor on EW suits. So why to trash our enemy's efforts blindly with out any techinal background (I saw this type of attitude mainly on pakistani members on Indian achievements,but sadly some of my Indian friends also started doing the same).

My point is that instead of stupid mouth blabbering we should start our own work immediately to counter j20 threat both using air & Sam assets, by believing j20 is on par with f22,(they designed this jet to use against India,japan & even against USA in a possible future combat,so I seriously believing that j20 is definitely a capable fighter). Let me tell you one thing, f15 considered to be the most successful jet fighter ever built in the world,do you know how it designed?back then when soviets unvield their mig 25 westerners were in great panic,the over estimated about mig25 and started designing a jet to counter mig25. Result was f15,a jet fighter literally untouchable by enemy fighters in air. With zero combat loss with 103 air to air kill. This should be our attitude towards j20.

I

There's no point telling you....
You repeat your verbal diarrhea all over again

Damn a 2012 thread..:D how come indians were eyeing for Rafale 3 years ago and still hasn't got hands on them? They must be pissed.

Back
Top Bottom