What's new

U.S. and Saudis in Growing Rift as Power Shifts

type it on google, its a dish that the arabs love to eat,

LoLz. It seems to me that everything you say came from Google.

This isn't a Saudi or Arab kind of dish, only exclusive to Kuwaitis.

Next ...

Saudis are addict to kabsa they can't live without it

I hardly can eat rice actually. So, no.

Aside, Kabsa is not something exclusive :lol: Most Saudi dishes aren't known. People only know the Kabsa because of rice and the chicken on it :lol:

For a moment, I thought he was serious. Until he openly admitted he brings his info from google :lol:

Machboos? WTF?

Everything you said is hilarious, not worth responding to. :lol:

yea cz u dont care how many people die in syria,
LoLz. It seems to me that everything you say came from Google.

This isn't a Saudi or Arab kind of dish, only exclusive to Kuwaitis.

Next ...

man u ppl are blind, seriously, the US wants to do to syria the same thing what they did to libya, they did not had any control of libya, but now after all this circus n no fly zone etc they got libya, same thing they want to do to syria, same circus going on, same powers supporting them, bcz ghadafi was against israel n usa so they destroyed him, assad is also against israel n usa so they are destroying him, they want puppet government, u ppl are just like cattles u cannot see, all u see is assad oppressing people, i think u have eaten too mush halwa that ur thinking capacity is gone lol

@aliijaz89

Don't meddle in the ancient Arab world that you know nothing about. I think we just saw your knowledge a few hours ago. Now go to sleep. Not your business what we do.

It`s not the time to sleep.Do u sleep in your country at this time ? :lazy:

You can sleep at any time of the day. When somebody only has stupid rants and blabbering to offer a few hours of sleep might do the job for him. It is a reference to him to stop trolling and be quite since he obviously does not know what he is talking about.

@aliijaz89

Don't meddle in the ancient Arab world that you know nothing about. I think we just saw your knowledge a few hours ago. Now go to sleep. Not your business what we do.

yea i know truth hurts,

even terrorist state israel is supporting the saudis for un rest in syria , still the saudis are blind, they say assad is this assad is that, may Allah give u eyes to see,

You can sleep at any time of the day. When somebody only has stupid rants and blabbering to offer a few hours of sleep might do the job for him. It is a reference to him to stop trolling and be quite since he obviously does not know what he is talking about.

dude if u take a deep breath and think for a while without getting arrogant or angry, simple questions, why is usa funding syrian rebels? why is israel striking syrian army with air strikes? do u think they are doing this to help sunni muslims?? if u think this then HAHAHAHAHA

yea i know truth hurts,

even terrorist state israel is supporting the saudis for un rest in syria , still the saudis are blind, they say assad is this assad is that, may Allah give u eyes to see,

dude if u take a deep breath and think for a while without getting arrogant or angry, simple questions, why is usa funding syrian rebels? why is israel striking syrian army with air strikes? do u think they are doing this to help sunni muslims?? if u think this then HAHAHAHAHA

Your imaginary truth is not the truth we normal people know about.

Try in English. I don't understand your first sentence. Israel is neutral in this conflict. They don't care about any part as long as their security is ensured.

The Child-Murderer, killer of Muslims and anti-Muslim and secular Arab nationalist that you support has not touched Israel once in his 13 year old dictatorial rule. In fact he tolerated Israel occupying Syrian territory! Do the Golan Heights ring any bells in your head? Only non-Palestinian Arab territory that Israel occupies. So much for that and how pathetic is that not?

Don't make more jokes and as I said to you already and as you already demonstrated, then stick to issues you know something about. You obviously have no clue about Arab issues despite insisting to meddle.

USA is not funding anyone. And even if they did so what? Why is Russia funding the Child-Murderer? Another power trying to act all imperial and with a VERY bloody history in connection to Muslims. MUCH more so than USA. HISTORICAL FACT.

The American supported the Muslims in their fight against the tyrannical Russian communists in Afghanistan in the 1980's. I guess that was a wrong decision too and made their fight illegitimate.

We Sunnis Muslim, who make up 90% of all the world's nearly 1.7 BILLION Muslims don't need American help. You see in Syria the Syrian opposition is surviving on fellow Muslim help not American one. They don't care. We all know that. But thanks for stating the obvious.

And keep supporting the Child-Murderer my Shia friend and next time stick to issues you know something about and that concern you.

I have a very low level of tolerance for Child-Murderer supporters.

Your imaginary truth is not the truth we normal people know about.

Try in English. I don't understand your first sentence. Israel is neutral in this conflict. They don't care about any part as long as their security is ensured.

The Child-Murderer, killer of Muslims and anti-Muslim and secular Arab nationalist that you support has not touched Israel once in his 13 year old dictatorial rule. In fact he tolerated Israel occupying Syrian territory! Do the Golan Heights ring any bells in your head? Only non-Palestinian Arab territory that Israel occupies. So much for that and how pathetic is that not?

Don't make more jokes and as I said to you already and as you already demonstrated, then stick to issues you know something about. You obviously have no clue about Arab issues despite insisting to meddle.

USA is not funding anyone. And even if they did so what? Why is Russia funding the Child-Murderer? Another power trying to act all imperial and with a VERY bloody history in connection to Muslims. MUCH more so than USA. HISTORICAL FACT.

The American supported the Muslims in their fight against the tyrannical Russian communists in Afghanistan in the 1980's. I guess that was a wrong decision too and made their fight illegitimate.

We Sunnis Muslim, who make up 90% of all the world's nearly 1.7 BILLION Muslims don't need American help. You see in Syria the Syrian opposition is surviving on fellow Muslim help not American one. They don't care. We all know that. But thanks for stating the obvious.

And keep supporting the Child-Murderer my Shia friend and next time stick to issues you know something about and that concern you.

I have a very low level of tolerance for Child-Murderer supporters.

sorry to say but this is foolish mind set, if i say rebels are doing wrong means im supporting assad?? do u live in disney land? i dont support assad, israel is neutral? can u pls tune in to any other channel thn al jazeera?? USA is funding it pls dont talk rubbish if u dont no,, the afghan jihad was a legitimate jihad bcz it was against foreign occupation and aggression, this is not jihad, this is saudi invasion of syria to put a usa puppet gov there, im also sunni, im not a shia,

u ppl just see images n videos n go crazy, time will tell who was right n who was wrong, n we dont have long to wait!!!!

Saudis are addict to kabsa they can't live without it

Many are indeed. But it also tastes good.

There a several other very good Saudi Arabian and Arab dishes. You know that the Arab cuisine is great and rich like most other cuisines from the Middle East.

I can highly recommend Yemeni cuisine. A unique cuisine in the Arab world with many distinct influences and the food is also the most close to South Asia due to ancient trade routes between that part of the world and South East Asia too. Many spices.

Sheba Yemeni Food & Recipes | Your source for Yemeni food & recipes, ingredients, and unique dishes!

Last edited:
@Tihamah

7abibi, thank you for your normal and sincere reply. We can disagree but you are after all a fellow Muslim, Saudi Arabian, Arab and thus brother. I can gather from your name that you must be a fellow Hijazi. Is that correct? Anyway there are some points that we both don't disagree with but the part of your post that I have highlighted with black (don't remember what it is called in English) I very much agree with. I hope you can see that the regime is trying to change exactly that by all the major projects, even on a world scale etc. As I said in my first post I agree that mistakes were made in the future. I agree with that.

Regarding Fahd, I prefer Abdullah and most of all Faisal, رحمه الله

But I can also tell you that Jordan, Egypt, Yemen, Oman, UAE, Kuwait and maybe Qatar (if they stop being an little annoying fish in a big bond of water) will continue to be our great allies. Once that stupid Al-Bashir is removed too we can improve relations with Sudan.

I would like to elaborate more but I simply don't have the time and I am afraid that there will be a lot of trolls and foreigners trying to act wish on issues they know nothing about.

i don't agree with you in large parts of what you said, but thats normal and i respect you for been polite at least

When you mentioned the ministry of interior, in some thing has nothing to do with him, your Job became clear, "mabahith" all of your lies about border which "every single common Saudi citizen" knows is false, is crystal clear, you don't even have a diu

you were just trolling and thats your Job, you are paid to lie and attack any one who say the truth about our goverment & corruption.

in case any one here doesn't know mabahith, they are the Saudi Secret police, their job is prosecute average saudi citizens for political reasons, there job is to spread rummors, attack any one talks about corruption, they have full departments to monitor internet and write propoganda all over it, they are just like the syrian regime "shibbihah"

mabahith is the Saudi version of Shibbihah

now you have ignore, you can talk to yourself there and just don't insult your self too much in the mean while.

i did not even bother to read about your trolls, and i'm glad they added the ignore button, it is useful for trolls specially Mabahith.

bye bye son

@aliijaz89
you should talk to yazeed khalifah, both of you are obviously have an official job on this forum, yazeed from the SA goverment side and you have from iranian goverment side.

we average people are not concerned with your hateful propoganda, or the praising of goverments.

Back
Top Bottom